Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you never mongered before in a foreign Country

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

If you never mongered before in a foreign Country

I would suggest stating in Sosua in the Dominican Republic or San Jose in Costa Rica. These two places would be monger 101.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: If you never mongered before in a foreign Country

What you really need to do is

1 - Read the trip reports, we have excellant ones here
    2 - Decide on either Costa Rica or Dominican Republic
    3 - Get to know some of the posters here and maybe see if you can tag along

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok.. so just a weird question.. I am flying out of FL.. and am looking at airline prices... Why is it so much cheaper to fly to Santo Domingo than POP? I mean its like 300 bucks cheaper to go to Santo Domingo so for a 4 day trip is it really worth the price differance? Is Santo Domingo good as well?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backseatboy_02 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 2,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I would suggest stating in Sosua in the Dominican Republic or San Jose in Costa Rica. These two places would be monger 101.
    Agree 100% especially if you can't speak any Espanol. You'd be fine in SJO (San Jose) and there's tons of infos and frequent travellers to both destinations that you begin there and when you feel comfortable, Jimmy or I will talk you into Medellin!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klockman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Backseatboy_02 View Post
    Ok.. so just a weird question.. I am flying out of FL.. and am looking at airline prices... Why is it so much cheaper to fly to Santo Domingo than POP? I mean its like 300 bucks cheaper to go to Santo Domingo so for a 4 day trip is it really worth the price differance? Is Santo Domingo good as well?

POP is a tourist destination, the airport is smaller, there are fewer flights to get there, landing fees are higher (so I'm told). If you speak reasonably fucked up Spanish (can express basic ideas past being hungry)....you can navigate La Capital (by location and financially), if you cannot......... try Sosua first to beef up the language skills.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

I agree Sosua is a good training ground to test the waters abroad as a newbie in an user-friendly environment.
    Last edited by Gladiator; 03-26-2010 at 05:26 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I am a Young non spanish speaking Gringo LOL I have traveled alot with the Military and have had a LITTLE experiance with the girls but not much... I can say Hi and how much and where is the bathroom and all that jazz but that is about as much as I can do... So Would CR be a better option for me then with my limited spanish? I heard going there during easter Is terrible and I was looking at leaveing APR 7th... Thanks alot for the answers!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Backseatboy_02 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 2,768 Posts

Yeah, I am a Young non spanish speaking Gringo LOL I have traveled alot with the Military and have had a LITTLE experiance with the girls but not much... I can say Hi and how much and where is the bathroom and all that jazz but that is about as much as I can do... So Would CR be a better option for me then with my limited spanish? I heard going there during easter Is terrible and I was looking at leaveing APR 7th... Thanks alot for the answers!
    Easter in any Catholic country blows ass. I'd recommend CR only because I've never yet done Sosua myself

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    mi concur......probably more so Sosua than San Jose too....
    and Boca Chica in the DR is a good and cheap introduction too....but Sosua is better

then they can come to Jamaica and play with da Punani......lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

If you are leaving on April 7th, you should be in the clear as Easter is April 4th. San Jose, CR, is as close to "shooting fish in the barrel" as you can get. All the mongering venues are centered in a relatively small area called "The Gulch." I would recommend staying a Sportsmens Lodge, a mongers' hotel, located a few blocks north of the gulch. There are plenty of seasoned mongers, who stay at Sportsmens, who can steer you in the right direction. Sportsmens is also a p4p venue as many decent working chicas visit the bar everyday.
    Blue Devil

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ive started my mongering in the Philippines/Korea in the late 90's....and have been hooked ver since. Wednesday the 12th, will be my first trip to the DR, and one of the reason's im making this trip..its a lot cheaper than going to the Philippines in terms of airfare, and is closer to the USA than the Philippines..in terms of the time zone's. Im flying in from Alaska, so its a long ass trip for me, but im sure it will be well worth it. For those starting or seeking info on the Philippines...visit www.piatnight.com , its a site dedicated to the nightlife in the philippines. This site is an awesome site concerning the DR...better than the World sex guide site..thanks again for all the valuable inputs posters have shared...until then ...take it sleazy now!!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Malibook For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm searching the internet for best mongering destination in DR.

I speak acceptable Spanish (Portuguese background), so I doubt it will be much of a problem.

I have read elsewhere that Sosua is a lot of hype. How would you compare Sosua vs Boca Chica vs Santo Domingo for the mongering?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbneon View Post

I speak acceptable Spanish (Portuguese background), so I doubt it will be much of a problem.

I have read elsewhere that Sosua is a lot of hype. How would you compare Sosua vs Boca Chica vs Santo Domingo for the mongering?
    personally I like Boca Chica and Santo Domingo and as they are right beside each other and there is a lot going on.........
    Sosua is kinda an oasis with Chicas but you need to travel a ways to find anything else to do as the place is boring as hell.....
    for fun in Sosua you watch the Chicas getting arrested........ugh

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

How many threads about the DR lately? How many have you always thrown up about how much Jamacia is better than the DR? Always in that fucked up talk/language that I just igonore.

It's just wrong for you to post like this, when you always say you always choose Jamiaca over DR. And with the pics you post of the prost that you are soooooo happy fucking over there, it doesn't even come close to the chicas from the DR. Hatiana's, yes....but Dominican chicas, no.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    personally I like Boca Chica and Santo Domingo and as they are right beside each other and there is a lot going on.........
    Sosua is kinda an oasis with Chicas but you need to travel a ways to find anything else to do as the place is boring as hell.....

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    How many threads about the DR lately? How many have you always thrown up about how much Jamacia is better than the DR? Always in that fucked up talk/language that I just igonore.

It's just wrong for you to post like this, when you always say you always choose Jamiaca over DR. And with the pics you post of the prost that you are soooooo happy fucking over there, it doesn't even come close to the chicas from the DR. Hatiana's, yes....but Dominican chicas, no.
    Easy,T. Let the man have his say. I'm with you on the patois, seems to remind me of a northern Louisiana dude trying to pull off Cajun. He does make a point, but apparently because he missed the point. WE are there. The reason I've made 25 or so trips to Sosua is the camaraderie. I go because I want to hear Robert bitch about Weyland monopolizing Julie's time. I want to hear Lou bellow "How you doin baby?" every 5 minutes. WW telling a chica to fuck off. You buying lollipops for all the chicas and making fun of yourself for the stitches in your forehead. Hearing Dave Maryland from around the corner and knowing who it is. Being around guys who know who Derrick was and miss him like our own brother. Having you, Hu, WW, Rick, Robert, and Ohhmm around and knowing our 6 is covered.

So, let's let him share his point of view. We are big enough to let everyone have their say. We know who we are, and why we're the point.

As this thread is directed for the newbies, I'll say this. Go to Sosua, keep your head about you, don't act the ass, and learn from those of us who are willing to share our point of view. A LOT of us.

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    Usually I get up, eat breakfast, swim and look for chicas. Eat something, get a massage, look for chicas. I have done this for a month at a time, 3 times, two weeks at a time, maybe 25 times and guess what, I never am bored as long as I got money in my pocket to do everything that I want.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nnjdave View Post
    Easy,T. Let the man have his say. I'm with you on the patois, seems to remind me of a northern Louisiana dude trying to pull off Cajun. He does make a point, but apparently because he missed the point. WE are there. The reason I've made 25 or so trips to Sosua is the camaraderie. I go because I want to hear Robert bitch about Weyland monopolizing Julie's time. I want to hear Lou bellow "How you doin baby?" every 5 minutes. WW telling a chica to fuck off. You buying lollipops for all the chicas and making fun of yourself for the stitches in your forehead. Hearing Dave Maryland from around the corner and knowing who it is. Being around guys who know who Derrick was and miss him like our own brother. Having you, Hu, WW, Rick, Robert, and Ohhmm around and knowing our 6 is covered.

So, let's let him share his point of view. We are big enough to let everyone have their say. We know who we are, and why we're the point.

As this thread is directed for the newbies, I'll say this. Go to Sosua, keep your head about you, don't act the ass, and learn from those of us who are willing to share our point of view. A LOT of us.

Easy for you guys to do this since you been around the block a few times, but for new guys to do this, they would have to stop worrying that their best bud billy won't go and they may have to fly there by themselves.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dbneon View Post

Tell us about where you been.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Señor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post

geezzzzz T........time out..........mi have always said mi like the DR and Jamaica.......

it's just Jamaica just happens to be mi favorite.......once you go......you will know...have you been recently?

don't you ever read the comments about about the guys that guys that go to Negril and have an awesome time like the Count and Runmemphis....mi not the only guy that likes Jamaica on here.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Where's the damn popcorn.........

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information