Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help, I am off to Colombia

Thanks

Help, I am off to Colombia

I am thinking about going to Colombia sometimes in late Feb. or mid to late March. Do you know of anyone who will be in Colombia during these times. I speak a little bit of Spanish and this is my first true overseas mongering trip. Looking for any useful advice hate to have to try this on my own.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Balls Deep For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Mr. Nicholson and Mr. QueRico are at it again in MDE!

Quote Originally Posted by cmj2303 View Post
    I am thinking about going to Colombia sometimes in late Feb. or mid to late March. Do you know of anyone who will be in Colombia during these times. I speak a little bit of Spanish and this is my first true overseas mongering trip. Looking for any useful advice hate to have to try this on my own.

Really not that hard at all. Have you ever been with a hooker before, if so, Medellin is easy.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: Help, I am off to Colombia

Been with a hooker and been to Tijuana and Nuevo Laredo. I just need to know some general stuff to help make this trip go smoothly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Balls Deep For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Been with a hooker and been to Tijuana and Nuevo Laredo. I just need to know some general stuff to help make this trip go smoothly.

Well there are about 20 of us that travel to Medellin on a regular basis. I stay at a small hotel in Laurelas, its very safe and a 10 minute ride to centro. There is a map and all you have to do is hand a taxi the address.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

R u looking for someone to hangout with?

Are you looking for someone to hangout with?. I got a very good friend in Medellin that I can contact on your behalf if you are interested, and I am sure he would have no problem with you hanging out with him a little bit, so you can get a lay of the land, and feel comfortable in a new surrounding. He is older, very knowledgable about Medellin, and handles himself in a professional manner. He is just a super good guy. If interested send me a personal message. If not, have fun, be smart, and stick to the areas that are secure.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vallarta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: R u looking for someone to hangout with?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallarta View Post
    Are you looking for someone to hangout with?. I got a very good friend in Medellin that I can contact on your behalf if you are interested, and I am sure he would have no problem with you hanging out with him a little bit, so you can get a lay of the land, and feel comfortable in a new surrounding. He is older, very knowledgable about Medellin, and handles himself in a professional manner. He is just a super good guy. If interested send me a personal message. If not, have fun, be smart, and stick to the areas that are secure.

I would like to know a little more about him? Does he own a business?

Thanks

He is retired and just enjoying life to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I would like to know a little more about him? Does he own a business?
    No, he is retired from the New Jersey department of corrections, and travels to Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, and Medellin enjoying all the things that the country of Colombia has to offer. He also has been to the Dominican Republic as recently as a couple of months ago, and has made many trips to Peru. He is just a great guy, who is living life to the fullest, and who I am honored to have as a friend.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vallarta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

I went to Medellin and met all sorts of guys doing the same thing I was doing. Believe me, after the first casa line-up and you can't remember the chicas name you want and have to ask to see them again you'll be ok and also hooked!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: He is retired and just enjoying life to the fullest.

No, he is retired from the New Jersey department of corrections, and travels to Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla, Santa Marta, and Medellin enjoying all the things that the country of Colombia has to offer. He also has been to the Dominican Republic as recently as a couple of months ago, and has made many trips to Peru. He is just a great guy, who is living life to the fullest, and who I am honored to have as a friend.

Thats what I was looking for.

thanks

Thanks

Can someone tell me how much money i would need take for a 7 day visit to colombia. I am fairly young and pretty much sure I would want to do 2 a day plus a tln. Thanks.

Thanks

I know I probably spend more than most but ....

Can someone tell me how much money i would need take for a 7 day visit to colombia. I am fairly young and pretty much sure I would want to do 2 a day plus a tln. Thanks.
    No matter where I am at in the world, I budget $300.00 to $400.00 dollars a day for food and entertainment, but I spend my nights in the bars, I drink whiskey, and I buy alot of drinks for others. The other thing is, I am always on a beach, be it in South America, Mexico, Dominican Republic, or Asia, and I spend alot of money on massages, food, and drinks, not only for me, but for the girls as well, and this also gets expensive. I also might want to rent a boat and go to other beaches and islands, which leads to more money. Vacations for me are quite expensive, but I know others who get by on one hundred dollars a day for food, entertainment, and girls. It all comes down to the area you are in, and what you like to do. For me, I just have to have the security of knowing I will not run short of money on my trip, and have to adjust the lifestyle I like to live while on vacation.

I do not think anyone can answer your question for you, not knowing what area you are going to, what your tastes are, and what your plans are for day and night time activities, and where you plan on meeting the girls. Also, are you planning on paying for your accomodations in a separate budget?. You have provided us with no information what so ever, other than you want to have two girls a day, plus having one spend the entire night with you.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vallarta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry for not being more specific. I had originally posted this in the medellin thread and it got moved here and started a topic. I plan on going for one week in medellin. I was not asking for a budget on lodging because I would budget seperately for that. More just towards the entertainment aspect of it. A few examples of ranges would be preferred. I dont want to do the SW scene. I am highly turned off by that looking more for call girls or massage parlors. As far as my days I would love to tour the city take in a few sights and visit some of the main tourist attractions if there are any.

P.S. Was mostly wondering was around 2 grand enough. I read a post by Jimmy somewhere say he did almost a month on a similar diet as Im talking for 3500.

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Sorry for not being more specific. I had originally posted this in the medellin thread and it got moved here and started a topic. I plan on going for one week in medellin. I was not asking for a budget on lodging because I would budget seperately for that. More just towards the entertainment aspect of it. A few examples of ranges would be preferred. I dont want to do the SW scene. I am highly turned off by that looking more for call girls or massage parlors. As far as my days I would love to tour the city take in a few sights and visit some of the main tourist attractions if there are any.

P.S. Was mostly wondering was around 2 grand enough. I read a post by Jimmy somewhere say he did almost a month on a similar diet as Im talking for 3500.
    If you keep lodging and airfare out of the equation, $2,000 (or COP$ 4,000,000) is more than enough for a weeks' worth of entertainment and subsistence. The centro casas will cost $15 - $25 per session, mid-range $30 - $35 and the high-end places $75 - $85. Stick to the local restaurants and you can have a good meal for $4 - $8. There are higher end eateries, especially around Parque Lleras, where you can splurge and pay $20 - $25 per meal.
    Blue Devil

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good post Blue Devil

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    If you keep lodging and airfare out of the equation, $2,000 (or COP$ 4,000,000) is more than enough for a weeks' worth of entertainment and subsistence. The centro casas will cost $15 - $25 per session, mid-range $30 - $35 and the high-end places $75 - $85. Stick to the local restaurants and you can have a good meal for $4 - $8. There are higher end eateries, especially around Parque Lleras, where you can splurge and pay $20 - $25 per meal.
    Good post BlueDevil, as your assessment is right on. Have fun cmj2303 and if you need further information let us know. That is why we are here, at least most of us.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vallarta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I did 28 days for about $4,300 but I had about 4 - 6 chicas come by daily. I overdid it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would think that is pretty cheap then!

I did 28 days for about $4,300 but I had about 4 - 6 chicas come by daily. I overdid it.
    That is only spending $150.00 dollars a day, so you got by real cheap then in my opinion, considering you were donating to 4 to 6 girls a day, buying food, liquor, transportation, and any other essentials you might need. Then if you were going out to the bars, buying drinks e.c.t., I am not sure how you were able to do it on that little amount.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Vallarta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: I would think that is pretty cheap then!

That is only spending $150.00 dollars a day, so you got by real cheap then in my opinion, considering you were donating to 4 to 6 girls a day, buying food, liquor, transportation, and any other essentials you might need. Then if you were going out to the bars, buying drinks e.c.t., I am not sure how you were able to do it on that little amount.

I didn't go out to bars and we had a full time cook for two weeks. My room was $30 a day.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

I didn't go out to bars and we had a full time cook for two weeks. My room was $30 a day.
    Jimmy,

Please elaborate a tad-bit more as I would like to know more about the full-time cook and type of hotel where you lodged. As you know, me and a few other "chica-hunters" will visit Medellin in October and I am in the process of gathering as much "intel" as possible.

The Mac Man

Thanks

If I remember right he stayed at the Penthouse owned by Parcero..

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Jimmy,

Please elaborate a tad-bit more as I would like to know more about the full-time cook and type of hotel where you lodged. As you know, me and a few other "chica-hunters" will visit Medellin in October and I am in the process of gathering as much "intel" as possible.

The Mac Man

If I remember right he stayed at the Penthouse owned by Parcero, who you can find on here. Great guy, and someone I would recommend you contact.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Vallarta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Jimmy,

The Mac Man

My new homebase is the Hotel Estaban. There are 3 other new hotels that I will look into. I would wait on hiring a staff until you get a few trips under your belt.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information