Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo's 1st BB Trip Feb 25 to Mar 1st!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    I guess I better get my pussy b4 I head to BB or bring some with me cause I'm not paying a DR bitch $100 for pussy.
    I hear what you’re saying man . . . BUT . . .

Black Beards is rather unique in that it's a REALLY cool, resort "LIKE", place, that is great for us old fat white guys who don’t want the hunt, just a week in paradise.

Don't get me wrong, $100 US is WAY too much and if you do pay that you better hit it 4 times minimum and get a SOLID 26 hours. Pick her up at 2 in the afternoon and kick her out before dinner the next day.

(cost of pictures that “ I PROMISE !” I won't post on the internet included)
    Puerto Plata clubs are 15 minutes away and you can get something in any number of places to return with you. Be there when the Jayman show occurs and you won't have a better time anywhere.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JimmyDR
    I guess I better get my pussy b4 I head to BB or bring some with me cause I'm not paying a DR bitch $100 for pussy.

Black Beards is rather unique in that it's a REALLY cool, resort "LIKE", place, that is great for us old fat white guys who don’t want the hunt, just a week in paradise.

Don't get me wrong, $100 US is WAY too much and if you do pay that you better hit it 4 times minimum and get a SOLID 26 hours. Pick her up at 2 in the afternoon and kick her out before dinner the next day.

Puerto Plata clubs are 15 minutes away and you can get something in any number of places to return with you. Be there when the Jayman show occurs and you won't have a better time anywhere.
    I'm going to make it a point to be there for the show for sure. Everyone has different taste so don't get me wrong. Maybe a babe is even worth $100 to someone.

These pics are from Big's site. This is some talent from Costa Rica. This is what I like.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    el papi, and I like your taste. That nice round bottom goes entirely well with the rest of the body. That was deeply appreciated. :shock:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JimmyDR

I'm going to make it a point to be there for the show for sure. Everyone has different taste so don't get me wrong. Maybe a babe is even worth $100 to someone.

These pics are from Big's site. This is some talent from Costa Rica. This is what I like.

Daayumn, I might get emotional hittin something like that and take a vitamin ci for mulitple shots.... anything else would be bi*#ching out!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts
    When I grow up i want to be Big Trick. Damn, she is fine.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    A good beginning. I'm planning on maybe staying there for 2 days in the future to see what everyone is talking about. Don't think I can stay in that place too long with no car. Sounds like it's in the boondox.
    I know how you like to roam... You'll get tired of that in a day! You definitely need access to a car.
    You know it. I gotta keep it moving. Now if I was only brave enough to trust myself to rent a car. I gotta hit BB during the bikini contest which I hope Ronaldo got to experience.
    i think the contest will be going on when we are there, right??
    It's the last Sat. of each month, I missed it!! :cry:
    that means we'll be there. Yeeeessss....I gotta see that. Snap...Snap...Snap. That's all my camera will be doing.
    ok, so that means we are DEFINITELY there...you know i'm renting a car...i have to be mobile
    Oh, no doubt. I was expecting you too. We gotta explore, I wanna show my boy who's coming what the DR is all about. We about to give him a bachelor's party, DR style.
    OH SHIT!!!...OK, THEN IT'S ON...i don't know him, but if he's a friend of yours, then he's a friend of mine and we are DEFINITELY going to show him a good azz time

Thanks
    SHE IS A STUNNER

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Im going shopping tommorw for the cable for my digi camera or Im going to see if I could put the pics on a CD or something if any body has any suggestions let me know I never posted pics on line before.(Oh yeah my BB stort is still not done more to cum!!!!!!!!)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo
    Im going shopping tommorw for the cable for my digi camera or Im going to see if I could put the pics on a CD or something if any body has any suggestions let me know I never posted pics on line before.(Oh yeah my BB stort is still not done more to cum!!!!!!!!)
    ronaldo, what helped me was uploading your pics on photobucket.com ...it's free to join and when you upload them on that shit, then just copy and paste onto this site when you send a post

Thanks

BB's Pics

My BB's bikini pictures!!!!!!!!!
    [img]

Thanks

Thanks
    Just a little taste for now!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Bro those are some nice pics. Well done

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    YEAH BABY ! ! - - - BLACK BEARDS BIKINI PARTY ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    Just a little taste for now!!!!!!!!
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Will she be there a week from Wednesday and what is her name and why have you not PM'd me the phone number yet ? ? ? ?

Thanks
    :shock: OMG I CANT WAITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Ronaldo, I take it your feeling the love now

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    This 2nd one to the left I'm feeling, and I don't know what she look like. I just see that ass pertruded out that bikini. Good pics, I can't wait to see the contest in person.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 532 Posts
    Boy am I glad I get there 2 days before Jayman. That chica thats second from the right is just the right size...BREAKABLE...I,m gonna abuse the shit outta that little pussy about 1 in the afternoon, then put her in a cab to go meet the Jayman at 230pm.....she won`t even be able to walk....

By the way, rumor has it.. That chica is Anna's sister. :P

Thanks

Looking for this chica!!!!!!!

I was looking for her while I was there, I only seen the one on 2nd to left once and that was during the bikini contest. You have some of these guys that goes to BB's and keep a girl for the whole time down there ("fuck that just hit it once and pass it on").

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information