Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ronaldo's 1st BB Trip Feb 25 to Mar 1st!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Re: BB's Pics

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo
    My BB's bikini pictures!!!!!!!!!
    [img]
    Great pics!!! Is the babe in the middle Haitian? They don't look to excited about this event. Hope they got more enthusiam in the bed, especially at BB prices.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Great pics Ron. Those bikini girls are so fucking fuckable. I miss DR bad

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Re: BB's Pics

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    My BB's bikini pictures!!!!!!!!!
    [img]
    Great pics!!! Is the babe in the middle Haitian? They don't look to excited about this event. Hope they got more enthusiam in the bed, especially at BB prices.
    You're right some of them didnt look to exited during the bikini contest, and then one in the middle they said she was from La Romana, on BB's chicas what I felt is that some of them where stuck up especially the one in the middle ("I will say she had the best body there and the biggest ass her whole body was tight").

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Re: Looking for this chica!!!!!!!

I was looking for her while I was there, I only seen the one on 2nd to left once and that was during the bikini contest. You have some of these guys that goes to BB's and keep a girl for the whole time down there ("fuck that just hit it once and pass it on").
    A lot of guys keep the girls for their time there. When I was at BB last year there were only 3 girls in a lingerie contest. THe "black book" they have was really out of date with not much talent. I hope it improved.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Re: Looking for this chica!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    I was looking for her while I was there, I only seen the one on 2nd to left once and that was during the bikini contest. You have some of these guys that goes to BB's and keep a girl for the whole time down there ("fuck that just hit it once and pass it on").
    A lot of guys keep the girls for their time there. When I was at BB last year there were only 3 girls in a lingerie contest. THe "black book" they have was really out of date with not much talent. I hope it improved.
    Im thinking yes you go to BB's to relax have a good time party and drink and have only one girl while you are there?, Hell no!!!!!!!! you figure what you are paying that one to be with you, you can have a diffrent one every single day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information