Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Back from Boca Chica!!!!

Thanks

Re: The story continues.....

Quote Originally Posted by papi
    All I got to say fellas She was worth every penny we fucked all night into the morning a real trooper. We get up around 11:00 and we hit them off with rd500 each and I gave her this necklace I got when I was in manhatten. The look on her face looked like she was going to cry. She huged me so tight, it was nice. She aske me if I was going to come back tonight I said maybe with a smile. We drop them off and go back to the hotel.

A perfect ending to a good night and start of another day.......
    You tip what I pay.

-Helpmann

Thanks
    2500...ouch.

Thanks

Back from Boca Chica!!!! Day 4

Day 4 Sun

We get ourselves together and I call Katiana. I said to her I was comming to pick her up and get a friend for my cousin. We get to her house and her friend is HOT!! Joannie thick all over tits ass innocent looking. My cousin is very happy. We head out and go to our fav spot to get some lunch. We drink and laugh a good time. We head to the beach, play in the water( god she looks sexy in a bikini!!) A nice relaxing day. She hugging me and kissing me telling me she really like me a lot. I believe her.
    They have to be home by 10pm so she couldn't hang out back at the hotel for the night(damm!! :x ) I thinking I'll take her to the cabanas but she has her PERIOD!! Shit!! O well. She said its almost over but I'll pass. I try again ina day or two. We head back to her house and mom is cooking dinner( damm she can cook) and ofcourse we stay and have a nice time.

Back at the hotel we get dressed and go back to illusiones. Maria sees me and comes running. A big kool aid smile on her face We hug and kiss. Damaritz is there looking reaal beautiful and then rosalina in the cut looking at me cousin. I like maria so I'm chilling with her tonight. My cousin wants rosalina and hooks up with her toward the middle of the night. Damaritz seem cool about it( shit she had no choice!) We drink and dance. By now we pretty muck taled to and hung out with all the girls. WE all laughed joked, drank partied the night away( boca what??!!) A fun time by all. It's time to break out. Talk to julio again and he catches a brain fart and want RD3000 ea. We talk and we neg on RD2000. I said to him we had a good time last time and we'll take care of him when we come back.

Back at the hotel its fuck fest 2005. Damm she can work it!! I enjoyed my self once again. Rosalina's body is amazing and she has 2 kids no strech marks!!!! Sleep drink fuck, then fuck some more drink sleep.........

Thanks
    Who is this Julio guy? Why are you negotiating with him...you know he's adding his piece on top. Why not negotiate directly with the putas?

Thanks
    great reports and i know you said "it was worth it", but damn....2500...wow...but still , i'm glad you had a good time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Who is this Julio guy? Why are you negotiating with him...you know he's adding his piece on top. Why not negotiate directly with the putas?

I guess you can say he's their pimp he runs the place and when they get back he gives them their cut. I tried to negotiate with the girls but she directed me to him. All the girls live on the property in the back. They also have rooms for short stays upstairs. a cheaper rate of course not sure what it is. To me the price is a little high but compared to the woman I have met in boca this to me was a major step up and was worth every penny.

Thanks

Back from Boca Chica!!!! Day 5

Day 5 Mon

Another good night! We play a round of golf today. I played like shit but no less a good time. We head back to the room and we see juan at the desk and he wants to hang out tonight and show us around. Jorge who works in the restaurant wants to tags along.

Hung out by the pool, just relaxing and resting for tonights activities.

We head out about 11:30 me, my cousin, juan and jorge. We go to illusiones just to stop by and hit off julio with Rd100 ( we drank for free and he took care of us there) The other guys are loving the girls. I'm with maria( I dig her a lot) and a good time hanging out. We don't stay too long but say we'll be back. Off to boca.......

We go to oxigeno... Not a bad place packed lots of chicas but not impressed We stay there for a while and hang out no chicas interest me or my cousin. Off to another spot down the road I can't remember the name but its a white building with neon lights trim on top. Once again not impressed, lots of chicas. lots of dudes the waitress is cute but thats about it( Once again I'm very picky that's just me) we stay there a bit and head off to another spot which was in the cut somwhere Don't remember the name but it looked promising when I walked in and saw this chicas asss on the dance floor. body a 10 her face was a 5. her name was marisol and she could dance har ass off. nice chicas there so we stay and drink giving out RD10 for tips as they danced. It was a good time but not enough to take home.

Wow time flys when your having fun 4:15 already. We drop off juan and jorge and head back to the hotel. Will rest tonight.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood

I guess you can say he's their pimp he runs the place and when they get back he gives them their cut. I tried to negotiate with the girls but she directed me to him. All the girls live on the property in the back. They also have rooms for short stays upstairs. a cheaper rate of course not sure what it is. To me the price is a little high but compared to the woman I have met in boca this to me was a major step up and was worth every penny.
    ah, I see your point. Yeah Boca is full of street rats, at least it was when I last went a few years ago. They must shipping these chicks in from SDQ and STI.

Sounds like you're having a great time....keep it up!

Thanks

Back from Boca Chica!!!! Day 6

Day 6 Last night!!

We get up get breakfast and head out to the beach. Rosa calls me and want to hang out I tell her I'll get back to her later( NOT!!!) I call Katiana and she is at work. I tell her I'm stopping by.

We get to boca and we chill out do some shopping for our peeps back home and hit the beach. We are down by Dom Emilos on the beach in the lounge chairs reading a mag when the security guys comes to us and was like are you hotel guest here? I was like yes room 222. He was like where is your band I said back at the rom is that a problem? He was like ok if you need any drinks just let me know. I said to him, I'll have 2 presidentes por favor.

I hear sombody talking english and I see these two chicas 1 is spanish nice body huge tits and nice ass, her friend had on a jinx bikini in pale orange( can we say halle berry body for sure :shock: ) She looks italian and they are from queens. They are in the entertainment marketing field and went to Hofstra ( one works for source mag) Benzino was filming a video this week end and they were here for that. We talk and hang out a bit and exchange room numbers for later tonight to hang out.

I go back and pick up Katiana and we go get gina for my cousin and head straight to the cabanas. Ed hooks us up again and all I can say is that she is really special. Novia potential for sure!!

I bring her back home and hang out for a bit. Mom was cool and we talk a bit. Once again a good time almost like being at home. Yes guys I am hooked. Before I leave I hit off her moms wit RD1000 for the hospitality and food just because. I hit off Katiana with RD2000 just because. I could of left nothing but to be honest with you they needed it more than I do and it was just the right thing to do in my opinion. I have her address and yes I will probably send her some money here and there. I also gave her moms a few fake pearl necklaces that I got from the store, her sister a nice copper and brass bangle and gave Katiana a david yuriman style bracelet. For what ever its worth It was nice to see the happiness on their faces. It felt good.

Driving back we decide to hit illusiones one last time. All the chicas see us comming and they let out a loud HEY!!! Maria comes running to me ofcourse and we hang out there till 4am We took tons of pics and I'll download them once I get them.

Overall a fantastic time. Made a lot of new friends and will def be back in 2 or 3 months. Different strokes for diff folks, what ever you are looking for you will find it and have a great time. Wether your picky like me or just want to fuck everything in site. A big thumbs up to boca chica, Andres and Juan dolio.

The only thing I didn't do is check out the city of SDQ. That will be the next trip.

Oh, I forgot the 2 chicas from queens, I called the room number.... It was bullshit. Figures LOL :?
    The end

Thanks
    To me the price is a little high but compared to the woman I have met in boca this to me was a major step up and was worth every penny.
    Wow! I can't wait to see the photos of these girls!

-Helpmann

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    To me the price is a little high but compared to the woman I have met in boca this to me was a major step up and was worth every penny.

-Helpmann
    Maybe I am reading the post wrong but I don't believe that any pics were taken.

Thanks

-Helpmann

Thanks

Re: Back from Boca Chica!!!! Day 2

(girls gone wild Live at La Coral!!!! :shock: ) they start kissing, licking sucking tits smacking( Fuck no camara or camcorder )
    FYI we want pictures.

LOL.

Thanks
    My cousin had th edig camara so I'm waiting for him to send them to me and I'll post once I get them

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    OUTSTANDING REPORT ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Good report, consise, not drawn-out, to the point, just need some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My cousin had th edig camara so I'm waiting for him to send them to me and I'll post once I get them
    Now that is what I am talking about.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    enjoyed the report. even for someone that was picky, still had a ball. That's what I like to see.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Good report Papi I was in DR around the same time but up North, good repot once again .

Thanks

Finally got the pictures!!!!

Ok guys, I finally got the pics from my cousin. There is a whole bunch of them so I uploaded them on www.dominicanchicas.com. Go to the picture gallery then to santo domingo chicas then look at the newly added section which is on the bottom. Enjoy
    http://dominicanchicas.com/coppermin...p&cat=11&pos=4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information