Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie to DR .. short time rooms..?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Newbie to DR .. short time rooms..?

Quote Originally Posted by bandera View Post
    There are short time rooms at the Bar Central for $400 DRP. Bar Central is on the strip between Classicos and El Flow. The vibe is very good at Bar Central with classic Rock & Roll. Cuba libres and cerveza $80 DRP.
    Has anyone else had experience of this? I have been there dozens of times (it's like the Haitian Consulate) and no-one has ever mentioned there are short-time rooms there. If available would be a very convenient option for a quick fuck instead of my taking some haitianas back to Puerto Plata. I would have to bribe them to play zouk instead of the "classic rock and roll" though to get in the mood.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Has anyone else had experience of this? I have been there dozens of times (it's like the Haitian Consulate) and no-one has ever mentioned there are short-time rooms there. If available would be a very convenient option for a quick fuck instead of my taking some haitianas back to Puerto Plata. I would have to bribe them to play zouk instead of the "classic rock and roll" though to get in the mood.
    ive been there once, the room was clean and they have a ceiling fan in the room over the bed. was a daytime session after a full day at siempre sol so i was a bit toasted. room was 400 pesos, that i remember.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

How are the chicas at Bar Central? Price?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brian101 View Post
    I'll drink twice the amount of bottom shelf drinks then
    They are not even bottom shelf at many of the cheaper ones like Casa Marina. I just stayed at one briefly in Boca Chica and they had some brand call Rondini or something like that made by Barcelo in every flavor of shit imaginable.

I ate and drank half my meals out so I didn't care but for what you will pay for a short term cabana which you will need to take a taxi to and from if you don't have a car you won't save anything.

You might want to consider these things. I don't know or remember how long your trip is but if it is 1-2 weeks you will be so sick of the food being the same everyday and the drinks portioned out that you won't be there much.

If only for 3 days or something an AI is not a bad option. IMOH
    Just Doing It

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    How are the chicas at Bar Central? Price?
    There are no chicas attached to the place except a couple of unmemorable waitresses. It is located between the Merengue Bar and Sosua Life and in the evenings it is where German-speaking males and many Haitian chicas congregate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I get a sick feeling just going in those rooms.
    I have to agree with Jimmy here those rooms I would rather get a quickie in my rental car at least it will have a/c and a clean towel on the seat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Some people don't use the pool and don't like chicas on them all the time. At half the price, Rocky's is great for that type of person. You'll see tons of ISOC there as well.
    I know I will be corrected if I am wrong but to get half the NG rate at Rockies which is the 25 bucks that is WITHOUT AC and at least before also didn't include the taxes of about 5 bucks a day. So with AC and tax that would be $35 ?

What about the new sponsors offers at Sosua Vacation Rental for him?

What about a room with AC and with Full breakfast and tax included for $35 at D'Piero with the ISOC discount on a couple of the rooms or more for a deluxe room or apartment or as others said $50 at NG for same. Sooooo many options.

http://www.hotelpierososua.com/

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Newbie to DR .. short time rooms..?

http://www.rockysbar.com/Rooms.htm
    Without A/C it is $25 a night and $30 with A/C and any taxes are already included in the pricing.

The taxes are also included in the food and drink pricing and not added on after the fact unlike at many places.
    http://www.rockysbar.com/restaurant.htm

FREE DRINK COUPON!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    I know I will be corrected if I am wrong but to get half the NG rate at Rockies which is the 25 bucks that is WITHOUT AC and at least before also didn't include the taxes of about 5 bucks a day. So with AC and tax that would be $35 ?

What about the new sponsors offers at Sosua Vacation Rental for him?

What about a room with AC and with Full breakfast and tax included for $35 at D'Piero with the ISOC discount on a couple of the rooms or more for a deluxe room or apartment or as others said $50 at NG for same. Sooooo many options.

http://www.hotelpierososua.com/
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

the cons of staying at an AI like Casa Marina....are you cant bring in chicas, have to ear at certain times,. buffet food seems to repeat itself, and drink aren't actually strong.

there are pro's though too:
    if you like the beach and sun, and a big pool etc. casa marina has it. You can drink all day long, I usually have the bartender give me an extra shot of booze to top of my drink.
    It can be relaxing at an AI and you can get the 'pampered' feeling. No need to worry about money once inside the resort, except for some tips here and there.

If you are strictly looking to get laid, then avoid an AI reosrt..although you still can, you will have to pay for stort stay room charges, as it is too expensive to bring a chica back to your room.

When I go AI... I usually eat and drink inside during the day up till after dinner. then I go out to town and bar hop n chica hunt.

I will sometimes leave the resort in the afternoon for a presidente at Happy Bar on Pedro, maybe buy some pepsi, or other things at the supermarket too. But this happened usually around 5 pmish..after I have been swimming and drinking alal day long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information