Thread: See you at BB!!

Thanks

See you at BB!!

Got all my stuff packed and ready to go, thanks everyone for all the great advice, I'll be at BB from Feb 15 to the 22nd, so what other members will be there, lets grab a beer, and a few chica's and just sit back and have a great Vacation, man oh man do I need it.

MrHide
    Last edited by mrhide; 02-13-2010 at 09:52 PM. Reason: type

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrhide For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Re: See you at BB!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrhide View Post
    Got all my stuff packed and ready to go, thanks everyone for all the great advice, I'll be at BB from Feb 15 to the 22nd, so what other members will be there, lets grab a beer, and a few chica's and just sit back and have a great Vacation, man on man do I need it.

MrHide

jeez hide, no homo bro!!!!

Just kidding, sorry I couldn't help it. I've done a few typos as well and lived to regret them too, but I and I'm sure everyone else knew what you really meant. Just having a little fun.

Hide; I'm totally jealous. I wish I could be down there at BB's too. Its one of my, if not my favorite place to stay at in DR. I know the feeling you are having. The time can't go by fast enough for you to get there. And when you are there it is stress relief (and other things) paradise. Have a great time and if you get a chance, write up a little trip report when you get back. Its very therapuetic and helps remedy the blues from returning.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mr. Hide

Ill probably be there on the 19 or 20th though I havent decided, I would prefer an apartment or condo. The only problem I have is the chicas like to wife up too much. Anybody know if Joanna (the tall tall joana) and Yoca? Ill be there with a buddy and were both bald.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to carlitos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrhide View Post
    Got all my stuff packed and ready to go, thanks everyone for all the great advice, I'll be at BB from Feb 15 to the 22nd, so what other members will be there, lets grab a beer, and a few chica's and just sit back and have a great Vacation, man oh man do I need it.

MrHide
    Have a blast Mr. Hide....loved this chica last Setpember at BB: she was wearing these sexy black glasses and a mouth with pouting lips....to die for! Put a new meaning to Day Camps.
    Shuffling and Muff'n

Thread Information