Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/2016 - hotel Tronco bar - Boca Chica

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

10/2016 - hotel Tronco bar - Boca Chica

Well there seems to be a new club in town with chicas on site, down the block from Ole supermarket. Happened to past by it, and got called in by the manager who recognized me from seeing me around the town. The manager's name is Rafael a Dominican, hotel now owned by a Dominican husband and wife team. Used to be a regular hotel, but as told by the manager looking to make it into a " Field of Dreams" type place. Spent a couple of hours there, pleasant enough counted about 6 or 7 chicas on site, maybe three to my liking. Has 13 rooms. Actually 4 apartments with kitchen etc, they go for $65 a night. Bottom floor rooms, w/o balconies go for $35/ night and second floor rooms w/ balconies go for $45/ night. All rooms hot water , a/c and cable, across the street from main cable outlet, so a good deal full package.

Full bar, pool with jets more like a really huge jacuzzi type pool in my opinion. He said at this point no set price for chicas, you negotiate with them directly, if take them off property instead of using their facility 500 pesos salida. Not sure how much for rooms short time as opposed to spending the night. Has potential, have to see what they do with it, planning on visiting again. Mgr. sent me some pictures along with a flyer via whatsapp, but I don't know how to post them. Has a Web page troncoinchotel.com , phone (809) 523-6734. Spanish and english spoken in regards to reservations. Plans include special events, mostly around sporting events. Breakfast included, restaurant with all types of food including soul food. Talked to them about being a sponsor on this site and said they were interested in that. So hopefully can get them in touch with Jimmy to work out the details.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: 10/2016 - hotel Tronco bar - Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Well there seems to be a new club in town with chicas on site, down the block from Ole supermarket. Happened to past by it, and got called in by the manager who recognized me from seeing me around the town. The manager's name is Rafael a Dominican, hotel now owned by a Dominican husband and wife team. Used to be a regular hotel, but as told by the manager looking to make it into a " Field of Dreams" type place. Spent a couple of hours there, pleasant enough counted about 6 or 7 chicas on site, maybe three to my liking. Has 13 rooms. Actually 4 apartments with kitchen etc, they go for $65 a night. Bottom floor rooms, w/o balconies go for $35/ night and second floor rooms w/ balconies go for $45/ night. All rooms hot water , a/c and cable, across the street from main cable outlet, so a good deal full package.

Full bar, pool with jets more like a really huge jacuzzi type pool in my opinion. He said at this point no set price for chicas, you negotiate with them directly, if take them off property instead of using their facility 500 pesos salida. Not sure how much for rooms short time as opposed to spending the night. Has potential, have to see what they do with it, planning on visiting again. Mgr. sent me some pictures along with a flyer via whatsapp, but I don't know how to post them. Has a Web page troncoinchotel.com , phone (809) 523-6734. Plans include special events, mostly around sporting events. Breakfast included, restaurant with all types of food including soul food. Talked to them about being a sponsor on this site and said they were interested in that. So hopefully can get them in touch with Jimmy to work out the details.
    We can always use another place to play

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,237 Times in 11,762 Posts

Just took a look at their website ... there's no map linked on their website, but zoom in close enough on Olé Supermarket in Google Maps and you'll see it "down the block" to the west. It's about a 10-minute walk from The Boathouse by way of Avenida Caracoles.

But ... what the hell is an "Elderly Package?"

Elderly Package

Room
    Breakfast and dinner a la carte with wine glasses
    Cocktales party every day and dance with professional dancers
    Transfer to and from the airport.
    Music from the 60, 70, 80, 90 – Rumba Zamba, Waltz, Rock and Roll
    US$ 1,300 per couple for 4 days
    Something got lost in translation ... Yayow, they may need your help with it.
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

Thanks

There were about 4 or 5 guests while I was there that I observered, two in the pool drinking and frolicking with two chicas. Another sitting with 2 or 3 chicas around the pool and other sitting at a table with me poolside as I talked with the manager, could have been another at the bar, as there were people sitting there but not sure if they were guests of the hotel or just stopped in for a drink. Relaxing afternoon, the guests I spoke to seemed happy with the place.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Just took a look at their website ... there's no map linked on their website, but zoom in close enough on Olé Supermarket in Google Maps and you'll see it "down the block" to the west. It's about a 10-minute walk from The Boathouse by way of Avenida Caracoles.

can only tell you what the manager told me, asked a couple of times about room pricing, 3 different types.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

can only tell you what the manager told me, asked a couple of times about room pricing, 3 different types.
    don't know if that info is old info from when they were a regular hotel, just know now there are chicas and a desire to be a "field of dreams" operation

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Manager offered a couple of times to show me the rooms, he seemed to be proud of them, but I had other plans and I told him I will be back tomorrow or Sunday and can see them then. Actually the bartender was nice looking don't know if she would be available, she actually knew me and called me by my nickname, when she served me. Will probably have a drink there tomorrow afternoon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is a good location

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Understood. I didn't say that to tease you ... it's more on the lines of "teasing" their Webmaster.

Actually it looks pretty nice, and it doesn't hurt that it's up on a quiet side-street where "the action" is less likely to attract attention. Of course, that "package" reminded me of the chica-included price they used to advertise at Field Of Dreams, and some similar place in Boca Chica that had the same sort of arrangement (I forgot the name of that one).... Only problem I can see is that it's further from the beach than the Garant.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well as promised came back for a drink, manager wasn't there but someone else showed me the rooms. Servicible for the price and the amenities. All rooms have a/c, none have fans. All have in room safes, parking on site with 24 hour security. They have a nice group here now, having fun, actually this place reminds me of a smaller new garden set up, not really field of dreams yet. If they do it right could be a good place to kill a few hours and have some fun. I got molested by the bar tender, gave me a nice shoulder massage, if she wasn't working may have taken back to the pad, will continue to see how they progress

Thanks

Actually had Milly visit me there, of Camaro's last Boca Chica conquests, she gave the bartender her number, she may be part of their new rotation, a few more like her and they will do alright I believe

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Westy...your already there if you don't think, so you will for sure, sooner then later.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Westy...your already there if you don't think, so you will for sure, sooner then later.
    Oh, I know, Jack, I know ... and yes, I take Kamagra for my "elderly package."

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually thinking about it, for el Toro's birthday bash, in Feb., if the garant doesn't workout as the bash's headquarters this place probably would fit the bill. Very private no one outside the place would know what was going on. I could envision all kinds of hedonistic games being played. The setup gives total control on who enters and doesn't. Probably could negotiate a good rate, based on how many rooms etc., chicas already on site, plus could invite how many other outside chicas, that were wanted or needed. Rooms not that expensive. All the accommodations that would be needed. Plus a place looking to make a name for itself, what better way than a incredible 3 or so day blowout!

Just saying, thinking out loud

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Actually thinking about it, for el Toro's birthday bash, in Feb., if the garant doesn't workout as the bash's headquarters this place probably would fit the bill. Very private no one outside the place would know what was going on. I could envision all kinds of hedonistic games being played. The setup gives total control on who enters and doesn't. Probably could negotiate a good rate, based on how many rooms etc., chicas already on site, plus could invite how many other outside chicas, that were wanted or needed. Rooms not that expensive. All the accommodations that would be needed. Plus a place looking to make a name for itself, what better way than a incredible 3 or so day blowout!

Just saying, thinking out loud
    Sounds like a good plan.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,125 Times in 3,033 Posts

Am making a quick visit beginning of December to BC. Had originally booked at the Garrant but decided to try out this place. Will report back on how the residence was.
    Got an apartment for the same price as what I would have paid at the G but it includes breakfast. The only downside seems to be the long walk to the beach and drag but I am sure the moto-concho guys would be happy to help.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CentralNJDude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CentralNJDude View Post
    Am making a quick visit beginning of December to BC. Had originally booked at the Garrant but decided to try out this place. Will report back on how the residence was.
    Got an apartment for the same price as what I would have paid at the G but it includes breakfast. The only downside seems to be the long walk to the beach and drag but I am sure the moto-concho guys would be happy to help.
    Its not that long a walk.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Yayow,,,any updates on the Tronco? SDQ is my port of entry these days so it seems I always start off my trips with a few days in Boca Chica. I am flying in Friday the 25th and I may just stay around for awhile and let the North coast dry out.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Will be in BC this week NOV 24-29 and will check it out myself at least to see the setup. Know where its at but have never been inside the hotel. Not too far from Duarte about a 10 minute walk but as stated Motoconchos are available for a small price if I don't feel like walking. Have heard some Venezuelanas have been staying in hotels like Mango and Martinis but not all are working girls. Things come and go in BC all the time so one minute something is open and a good place and the next who knows.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to latinlover7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Will have to go back, at least two of the chicas that were on site when I was last there left, due to lack of business. Guess they got a ways to go if they want to be considered a " field of dreams", or better. That report came from two of the ex chicas there, they called me with the info, and I was gracious enough to assist them in their time of need, for the fun they provided me in my apartment. So it worked out for me, but sorry to hear of their struggles. Hopefully it can be salvaged in the manner described to me, cause that would be a good option, but at worse, I guess they could go back to a regular hotel model.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information