Thread: Massage

Thanks

Massage

BB is supposed to offer massages... anyone ever get a massage at BB? Do you know the cost, I am guessing an hour.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Massage

I got a massage a day before I left.

It was 500 pesos for half hour, you pay at the desk and then give the girl a receipt.
    The girl's name was Rafelina(?) she is a little thing but has got strong hands and does a decent massage. The massage room is right across from the check-in desk.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

That is expensive, in Thailand, massages are 200 baht for an hour in a lot of places, the baht is about the same as the Dominican Peso.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

so how much is a flight to Thailand, and how many massages can you at BB for the difference of time spending flying and the price of a massage?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    That is expensive, in Thailand, massages are 200 baht for an hour in a lot of places, the baht is about the same as the Dominican Peso.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jensenspecial For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobrivers View Post
    I got a massage a day before I left.

It was 500 pesos for half hour, you pay at the desk and then give the girl a receipt.
    The girl's name was Rafelina(?) she is a little thing but has got strong hands and does a decent massage. The massage room is right across from the check-in desk.
    No happy endings with Rafelina, by the way. Strictly legit, so I've been told.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jensenspecial View Post
    so how much is a flight to Thailand, and how many massages can you at BB for the difference of time spending flying and the price of a massage?
    flights are almost as cheap as going to the DR because of the 300 airport tax.
    5 times as many massages...done properly btw for the same money (200baht per hour compared to BB at 500peso per 1/2 hour)
    two flights to asia also gets us many perks for going elsewhere the following year so it makes up for the flight time...
    where else can i go for 24 hours and get served 6 meals,all the whisky i want,watch all first run movies (seen them all now though) sleep and then within an hour of landing go get a full body massage with happy ending with tip for 10bucks

every country has its good and bad points
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,078 Posts

LMAO!!! She tries to give me a private message in my room... I wonder why???

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    No happy endings with Rafelina, by the way. Strictly legit, so I've been told.
    The "Ghost Wolf" Will be seen again

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiddfrost For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Massage, yes, the massage is good. My first visit to Blackbeards last Thanksgiving week, I got a massage first thing everyday. The last step of the massage was to have SunScreen I brought rubbed all over my body. I come from Alaska and am as white as snow and would have gotten a burn for all the time I spent in the Sun.

I asked my favorita TLN chica if she wanted a massage. Agreed to have Rafelina give her a massage as long as I could WATCH. That was FUN. Didn't need the sunscreen this time because of bad luck with the weather. I still had a great time.

I always get a manicure and a pedicure from Rafelina each visit as well as the daily massage.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to golucky For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golucky View Post
    Massage, yes, the massage is good. My first visit to Blackbeards last Thanksgiving week, I got a massage first thing everyday. The last step of the massage was to have SunScreen I brought rubbed all over my body. I come from Alaska and am as white as snow and would have gotten a burn for all the time I spent in the Sun.

I asked my favorita TLN chica if she wanted a massage. Agreed to have Rafelina give her a massage as long as I could WATCH. That was FUN. Didn't need the sunscreen this time because of bad luck with the weather. I still had a great time.

I always get a manicure and a pedicure from Rafelina each visit as well as the daily massage.
    Would it be safe to say you didn't get a happy ending after your massage, or did she rub out a quick one? I keep getting told by EVERYONE there that she gives a great massage, but won't touch the willie. True??

Thanks

very true. She will keep a small towel over willie. A lot of the working girls will offer a massage in your room if that is what you want.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golucky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

very true. She will keep a small towel over willie. A lot of the working girls will offer a massage in your room if that is what you want.
    I don't know about you man, but I needed a big towel.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

i think it is more like " A lot of the working girls will offer a massage in your room if that is what you would like to call it"

many talk the massage game, few can deliver it

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobrivers View Post
    I don't know about you man, but I needed a big towel.
    Yup, me too.. I needed a beach towel... no two, stitched together.... yeah, that's the ticket... two beach towels....

Thread Information