Thread: Boca Chica Sex Club Visits March 7 until ?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Boca Chica Sex Club Visits March 7 until ?

Anyone going to be in Santo Domingo or Boca Chica next week. I already have touched base with a couple of the locals and am looking forward to exploring and seeing what is up there.

Anyone have a favorite club or two there they want to talk about?

I have read about some like the Doll House and others but it is fun to hear others RECENT stories.
    Just Doing It

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Boca Chica Sex Club Visits March 7 until ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Anyone going to be in Santo Domingo or Boca Chica next week. I already have touched base with a couple of the locals and am looking forward to exploring and seeing what is up there.

Anyone have a favorite club or two there they want to talk about?

I have read about some like the Doll House and others but it is fun to hear others RECENT stories.
    I am looking for award winning

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I'm always here, Mike....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm always here, Mike....
    Just tried to call you at both numbers got recording. It will show blocked number since it is from phone center in BC by Western Union.

I will try again. Going out looking today. Got in late from a cancelled American flight more on that in a report. Got a BBBJ last night at the hotel from a drunk fat French girl while her friend another fat french girl watched. You quite disgusting

I am ashamed of myself. At least for not having more because I think she was hungry enough to do a bar full of guys. Sultan would have loved her except her pasty ass big white mushy tits.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

hope you didn't pay too much.....lol

got any dayum pics of dat French Ho......lol......on second thought........that's okay.....lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Just tried to call you at both numbers got recording. It will show blocked number since it is from phone center in BC by Western Union.

I will try again. Going out looking today. Got in late from a cancelled American flight more on that in a report. Got a BBBJ last night at the hotel from a drunk fat French girl while her friend another fat french girl watched. You quite disgusting

I am ashamed of myself. At least for not having more because I think she was hungry enough to do a bar full of guys. Sultan would have loved her except her pasty ass big white mushy tits.
    Try again.. I noticed the calls on my cel, but it was on my desk, and I was out on the floor.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    hope you didn't pay too much.....lol

got any dayum pics of dat French Ho......lol......on second thought........that's okay.....lol
    Pay she is a tourist from France. I was merely helping her urge for a cock.
    Much better story to come about the 2 nurses from Wisconsin that are 1 year out of college and just helped in Haiti.

They didn't believe I could get them a job so we went online at the $5 rate at the hotel.
    I let them pay of course to see the hospital me friend runs ER services at in Wis.
    I then called him and told him to talk to them about where to come into put in a APP.

You can imagine part of the rest. A recommendation is not free and I could always call him and tell him you are a drunk slut ect. Off with the clothes for a 10 minute drunken girl dead lay that later got pissy. Long story later.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

sounds like some pretty good stories eh Mike......lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    sounds like some pretty good stories eh Mike......lol
    story of my life one big drunk with other stuff mixed in. not really so many people would notice.

I had the bartenders setting me up with a 2 beers at time since small cups and a whiskey coca light later sometimes 2 of each ahead and I easily made it 8 hours with a hour off to eat. Those girls were toast after 2 hours of drinking with me and them trying every thing the bartenders could think of to make them.

They must feel like shit today. I feel great. The one actually said to me later in the buffet restaurant at like 1 am after a visit to the room that " I think you just want to use me for sex and I don't want to do that" I said we already did She looked then her friend bust out laughing and asked her if she used protection. You had to be there is was fricking drunken hilarity.

The rest better wait for Dominican TR#5

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey Mike...how is BC??.....me and my "wingman" r coming to BC the 18th of April...just for the day be4 we head to the Su for 8 more days....stayin at the Europa(on the beach)....what is there to do in BC besides the beach on sun?....any nice clubs to go too?......with alot of fine chicas to smash ofcourse!!
    Just becuz u pour syrup on ur shoes......dont make'em pancakes!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to big tee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big tee View Post
    Hey Mike...how is BC??.....me and my "wingman" r coming to BC the 18th of April...just for the day be4 we head to the Su for 8 more days....stayin at the Europa(on the beach)....what is there to do in BC besides the beach on sun?....any nice clubs to go too?......with alot of fine chicas to smash ofcourse!!
    Europa? You might want to look into CostaLunga or El Candil. Europa is not what it used to be. Europa is not on the beach, close but not directly on the beach.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big tee View Post
    I have to bolt to meet a friend but I will post more on this later today. I have a business card from a casa I was at and tons of info I just have been real busy and a recovering from a Major Hangover

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thread Information