Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Los Jardines Hotel

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Re: Los Jardines Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by jcrew2020 View Post
    From the airport, a taxi will charge you $20 us dollars. From the hotel to the airport you can take a taxi for probably around 500 pesos. You can also take a concho PA for 40 pesos.
    Thanks for the intel! Can anyone also advise how far the Metro Bus Station is from this hotel and estimate what a taxi should cost?

PP #1

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,469 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Passport Playa View Post
    Thanks for the intel! Can anyone also advise how far the Metro Bus Station is from this hotel and estimate what a taxi should cost?

PP #1
    The metro station is a 5 minute walk. Taxi will charge around 130 pesos. That is the min fare in santiago. You can pretty much travel anywhere in santiago and the most you will pay is 200 pesos. (around $5)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jcrew2020 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jcrew2020 View Post
    Cut through La Trinitaria.

Come out of the hotel, turn left on texas until you reach 27 de Feb. Turn right. go to the next street turn left. You will see ayumento de santiago. Take the road between ayumento and eden northe. Walk through la triniaria and turn right on Ave Argentina. You will come out by Hotel Matum.
    You're right, didn't think about cutting through there. The only thing is that if you've never walked it before, you might get lost on all those curving streets between Juan Pablo Duarte and Rep. Argetina. I know cars that get lost driving back there, I can imagine someone who doesn't know where to turn spending 20 minutes walking in circles behind the Ayuntamiento.

Like everyone else has said, it's fairly cheap to take a taxi anywhere within the city limits. That's probably the best bet.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    You're right, didn't think about cutting through there. The only thing is that if you've never walked it before, you might get lost on all those curving streets between Juan Pablo Duarte and Rep. Argetina. I know cars that get lost driving back there, I can imagine someone who doesn't know where to turn spending 20 minutes walking in circles behind the Ayuntamiento.

Like everyone else has said, it's fairly cheap to take a taxi anywhere within the city limits. That's probably the best bet.
    Been there and done that.

and it was dark too...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Thanks all for your information. I am going to Santiago in June and will stay at this hotel. Can you advise if the hotel exchanges money, and if so, do they give a fair rate?

Also what are some good spots around there for chicas? I will land at 9 PM at night so by the time I get to the hotel, it will be 10PM and I will be ready to pick up chicas.

Where can I go to pick up girls in an environment like Classicos/Merengue? e.g. pros and semi pros

Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information