Thread: What to do with my stuff

Thanks

What to do with my stuff

OK guys I promise last stupid question of the day.

WHat do to qith my stuff while @ the beach, do they have lockers, but what to do with my stuff like my shoes, chica phone, and keys if i wanna take a quick dip. do I walk all the way back to the car, i mean common sense says not to leave it sitting there.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: What to do with my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by will_blueprint

WHat do to qith my stuff while @ the beach, do they have lockers, but what to do with my stuff like my shoes, chica phone, and keys if i wanna take a quick dip. do I walk all the way back to the car, i mean common sense says not to leave it sitting there.
    Exactly...common sense.

Don't leave anything unattended if you want it back.

Thanks
    There are many young boys on the beach...call themselves "secretaries"...who will guard your stuff with their life. Hire one for a few pesos. They take their responsibilities very seriously.

I had an older one-armed Haitian guy (lost it in a machete fight in a sugar cane field) who waited on me hand and foot all day at the beach for like 50 pesos (the exchange rate was 16:1 then). Great deal!

Oh...befriend a "secretary" (many speak some English), and you'll learn all about semi-putas in the area...

Thanks
    yeah i like th sound of that, take me a youngin under my wing, well me under his lol. How can u tell the good form the bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: What to do with my stuff

Quote Originally Posted by will_blueprint

You bring a few 100 pesos and your hotel keys with you. No cell phones. If you are staying at The Palace, chances are others will join you.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    When I was there I was always drinking at the Shark Bar and had a little back pack with the keys, camera, smokes, pesos and Lou kept it behind the bar for me.
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    I am stayin at a villa so I will prolly just have to meet people along the way,

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    normally im with someone... but if im not or if we both wanna go in the water... i only carry my keys and a few hundred pesos... I roll it up in my socks and stuff it in my sneaker... most of the time i sit near the guys that run the jet skis by big mommas shop at the beach ... they are my friends and they watch my stuff... of course i dont trust them much either but to some extent i trust them enough not to take a few hundred pesos... also big mommas son is my friend... and for some reason i trust this kid... His name is Jorge and speaks perfect english... actually he is a good translater if you need one... I gave him a couple of t-shirts last trip just cause he is cool peeps... the more you go down there the more you realize the people who you can put a lil bit of trust in...

P.S. there arent that many trustworthy people in the DR... and that was not a stupid question!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    When I was there I was always drinking at the Shark Bar and had a little back pack with the keys, camera, smokes, pesos and Lou kept it behind the bar for me.
    Exactly! Find a bar you like and leave the shit with the bar owner. I do it at Siempre Sol. Just give my stuff to Herman and he looks after it.
    I need my phone and camera at the beach!! :-) Opportunities are not to be missed! :-)

Thanks
    yeah that why i like the idea of the secretary tho

Thread Information