Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BB Newsletter

Thanks

BB Newsletter

Just got done reading the latest BB Newsletter for March, anyone have any info, names etc about some of the chicas pictured in the latest issue...

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

Re: BB Newsletter

I was there 6 months ago, and I don't think that I recognized anyone in this newsletter!
    #13 looked similar to someone I've seen there many time before, but I can't be sure.

A bit disappointing as none of my favorites from last time were there, and the chicas in the pix weren't too outstanding. On the other hand, I always find they look a lot better in person than in the newsletter.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

It has been the same way since the beginning.

They make the newsletters to get you to go there.

Some of the girls aren't there anymore, some were there for 30 minutes a few years ago, and some were never there.

Don't get caught up in the faces that you see in the newsletter. (or the tits, for that matter)

That's one of the reasons that they don't put names on the fotos.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    It has been the same way since the beginning.

They make the newsletters to get you to go there.

Some of the girls aren't there anymore, some were there for 30 minutes a few years ago, and some were never there.

Don't get caught up in the faces that you see in the newsletter. (or the tits, for that matter)

That's one of the reasons that they don't put names on the fotos.
    Not so sure that is completely accurate. I go there often, and I usually find the newsleters to be a reasonably accurate indication of who is there. I did notice a couple of new faces in the latest newsletter that I am looking forward to meeting on the next visit, which is coming up soon.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to birnam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 376 Posts

The newsletters are absolutely accurate. They post pictures one day or so after each bikini contest.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionrock77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionrock77 View Post
    #13 looked similar to someone I've seen there many time before, but I can't be sure.
    She has been around BB for atleast 2 1/2 years now.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davemaryland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

A bit disappointing as none of my favorites from last time were there, and the chicas in the pix weren't too outstanding. On the other hand, I always find they look a lot better in person than in the newsletter.
    I know what you are saying. My favorites are the ones that leave. And the pain in the ass chicas are still there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to davemaryland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The girls at BB, do come and go so what you see today might not be there in a week or two. The girls also change their looks from week to week so what might seem like some thing fresh could be some one you seen before with out realizing it. What ever the case I was never disappointed in my trips there and always found something to my liking.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was there 6 months ago, and I don't think that I recognized anyone in this newsletter!

#13 her name is Kirsea, in my opinion very pretty, spinner type body. If you didn't know her you might think she was stuck up. But she is just very reserved and quiet, she doesn't seem to approach guys, you have to approach her. She has been around awhile like the others have said.

It is also true that they do change hair colors and styles quite often, lose a little weight, gain a little weight. So you have to do a double take sometimes. As for the newsletters, I have been getting them for the last three years, I always see a few new and a few old girls. Although some of the photos are a few months old sometimes.

I will be there this Friday and look forward to seeing some of my old favorites and making a few new favorites.
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 03-21-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: quote tag fix

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rookie44 View Post

#13 her name is Kirsea, in my opinion very pretty, spinner type body. If you didn't know her you might think she was stuck up. But she is just very reserved and quiet, she doesn't seem to approach guys, you have to approach her. She has been around awhile like the others have said.

It is also true that they do change hair colors and styles quite often, lose a little weight, gain a little weight. So you have to do a double take sometimes. As for the newsletters, I have been getting them for the last three years, I always see a few new and a few old girls. Although some of the photos are a few months old sometimes.

I will be there this Friday and look forward to seeing some of my old favorites and making a few new favorites.
    Kiirsea sounds great.... not to aggressive :-)

have you seen this fine chica before... the photo looks great from the recent newsletter?

hope this picture works!
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 03-21-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: quote tag fix

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shue07 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

All I want is to win the free vacation contest and I'll go check them out myself.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    All I want is to win the free vacation contest and I'll go check them out myself.

Thanks

yeah her name is Carol from Santiago. She just started at the end of January. When i was there with my brother in January she came out for the swimsuit competition and all the fellas ran to mamasan to get a session before she even had time to walk once around the pool.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowrun For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrun View Post
    yeah her name is Carol from Santiago. She just started at the end of January. When i was there with my brother in January she came out for the swimsuit competition and all the fellas ran to mamasan to get a session before she even had time to walk once around the pool.
    Damn: Carol is hot like that? I will be looking forward to checking her out once i finish with the Sosua chicas this week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shue07 View Post
    have you seen this fine chica before... the photo looks great from the recent newsletter?

Click to see pic

hope this picture works!
    I have been to Blackbeard's four times in the last two years and as recently as December 2009. She definitely looks like a new one to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Now this would make a GREAT thread with a Poll ! ! !

Have you ever won

Have you ever known someone who has won

Have ya ever met anyone who has won . . .

did ya ever read a thread by a guy that knew a guy that headr about a guy that won ? ? ?

I been in the contest for 5 or 6 years and I answer . . . yeah . . notsomuch . . . none of the above
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davemaryland View Post
    I know what you are saying. My favorites are the ones that leave. And the pain in the ass chicas are still there.
    There are a couple of "pain in ass" chicas for sure. Luckily, I have been able to avoid them with the exception of one (Rosie). I simply trusted my first impressions and was able to steer clear of the mind fields. While this is not infallible, it does keep me out lousy encounters.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post

Have you ever won

did ya ever read a thread by a guy that knew a guy that headr about a guy that won ? ? ?

I been in the contest for 5 or 6 years and I answer . . . yeah . . notsomuch . . . none of the above
    I meet a guy that did win the contest.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

The newsletters are absolutely accurate. They post pictures one day or so after each bikini contest.
    They might be accurate right this minute, but they haven't been in the past.

I don't know how long you have been going there, but I started going there about 4-5 years ago and went there about 5 times before switching to Sosua.

I've kept up on the news and I always follow what's going on as I've always liked the place.

There's good points and bad points about BB's, but one of the things I do know is that not all of the girls that are in the newsletter and were previously on the website, before they shut it down, were available.

For example...I tried to hook up with this one girl over 3 trips only to find out that she was a one time guest who took part in a contest as a lark. They could have just told me that.

They led me to believe that she was working there and was available.

The screwed up thing is all it did was piss me off. I would have gone anyway, had they just told me the truth.

So... like I said... maybe the newsletters of late have been accurate, and I can't speak to that because I haven't been to BB's or even The DR for over a year, having switched to Colombia, but I can say that the newsletters have not always been accurate for a variety of reasons in the past and could revert to being less accurate, if indeed they are totally accurate now.

For the record... I don't have a problem with them posting pictures from the past, as they are representational. They should just tell you in the newsletter that "chicas come and go every week and these are some of the girls who have graced our presence" and leave it at that.

I think it's a mistake to lead guys into thinking that they can pick girls from the newsletter and ask for them when they arrive.

When I was going there, and before I figured it out, I would call Charo, (If anyone remembers her) and request time with specific girls.

Sometimes they would still be there and it would work out and sometimes not.

My 2 cents.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post

Have you ever won

I know they post the name of the winner every month in their newsletter, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll take advantage of the trip.

I think the guy that won last month or the month before was some guy that was in the military in Iraq or some other god forgotten place, and he did come to claim it.

But, I agree with you, I try to enter every month, and I ain't won either...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information