Thread: Excellent Deal on Europcar @POP

Thanks

Excellent Deal on Europcar @POP

Excellent deal on EUROPCAR rentals @POP using this link ONLY: http://www.multiurl.com/sa/europcar
    Using the prepaid option, I incurred charges of $134.98 @POP for eight days. Initial reservation was for an economy but got upgraded to a 50k mi Aveo compact.
    Note that the pre-paid is risk-free as one can cancel up to 2 d before the rental date w/o penalties (see T&C).

Taxi ride to and from Sosua-POP is $45 combined; so for an additional $90, I had a rental available for the whole week.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Excellent Deal on Europcar @POP

what would you reccomend for additional coverage? (coll, theft)....rented in Tijuana and drove down the Baja with no issues, Is the DR comparable to Mexico for 'craziness'? Is there parking near condos dom. as we have been talking about it...this will save me airport transfer fees.
    ideal

Thanks

No add. coverage. Just go w/ CC straight.

Craziest drivers in the world are in the US; they have no clue what they are doing, and they don't even know it. In the DR, just never stop, go w/ the flow.

You can park next to CD; they have Haitian security 6/7 and Serbian security 1/7. The Haitian gentlemen loves to practice his English; he is a cool dude.

Quote Originally Posted by IDEAL41 View Post
    what would you reccomend for additional coverage? (coll, theft)....rented in Tijuana and drove down the Baja with no issues, Is the DR comparable to Mexico for 'craziness'? Is there parking near condos dom. as we have been talking about it...this will save me airport transfer fees.
    ideal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to papi_sosua For This Useful Post:

Thanks

sounds good, I am suprised at the cost...I guess it's better than having the cars just sit there.

Thanks

Just tested it... gave me a price of $484 for Suzuki Kitarra 8 days. Which is about $100 less than normal. My question is what is the promotion code? Last time i reserved w/ a promotion code they asked me for proof that i was affiliated or entitled to the discount.

Thanks

Don't know. I was not asked for any form of proof; I went the pre-paid route and just showed up w/ my e-mail voucher. Simple as that...

Quote Originally Posted by NYC2DR View Post
    Just tested it... gave me a price of $484 for Suzuki Kitarra 8 days. Which is about $100 less than normal. My question is what is the promotion code? Last time i reserved w/ a promotion code they asked me for proof that i was affiliated or entitled to the discount.

Thanks

Tried to rent on internet a week ago and the price looked good and then I entered Canada as home Country and it switched to a totally different rate. And the prepaid option was not available. (looks like its just for US Credit cards)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedrowantit For This Useful Post:

Thread Information