Thread: Haven't been yet - trying to get a handle on Cristals before next trip...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Haven't been yet - trying to get a handle on Cristals before next trip...

Okay I've read some threads and seen a few pics that guys have posted, but I'm still not clear what exactly the setup is at Cristals. I've heard it called a strip club, brothel, disco, etc., but when I think of strip clubs, I think of a place where there are dancers performing on a stage more or less continuously. Do they do that there? Also, one of the pics looked like it was an outdoor setting almost like La Passions. Are there both indoor and outdoor areas? Any help appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: Haven't been yet - trying to get a handle on Cristals before next trip...

is that the one with the swing on stage ? ? ? ?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

During the day like 10 am ;yea I was there once at that time there is a small bar near the pool an outside area. Reall don't know what time at night the disco opens up but in side the is a large bar in a large U shape saw one looker rest not so good. Maybe 12 girls.Upstairs I guess was most the talent.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Make sure you know where you're sitting. You might get slapped with insane VIP prices for your drinks if you aren't careful. It's definitely not a strip club...more brothel-like. It's all indoor, and nowhere near as exciting as La Passions. You'll see some nicer chicas, but there's nothing thrilling about the place. If you see a chica you like, get her phone number and catch her later...that is if paying premium rates for you is a no-no. All in all, a nice place for eye candy.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i went there 3 or 4 times for drinks and giggles . . .

booze and camraderie ! ! !

then we all moved on ! ! and got chicas elsewhere . . .

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post
    i went there 3 or 4 times for drinks and giggles . . .

booze and camraderie ! ! !

then we all moved on ! ! and got chicas elsewhere . . .
    Those of us who live here go for "A" drink & giggles and then we move on as well. Can't compare to Passions for chicas, prices of drinks and entrainment value.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

During the day it operates as a bar and spa on one side, there is a swimming pool, salon, sauna and kitchen, bar on site, all of which you can use.

During the night it operates as a strip club and whore house on the other side, with a bar, large stage, VIP, and rooms for short time (1 hour).

I'm not sure about what time the spa side opens, but you can have lunch there at 11:00 AM. The strip club starts business at around 9:30 PM- 10:00 PM.

Before the strip sow was almost never, now the show is almost continuous, with 1, 2, and three girl strip shows. Usually only the one girl shows have nudity and the 2 and 3 not more than a little breast showing.

The girls are $100 U.S. the salida is $40 U.S.. There is no sliding scale for time of day, so if you take her out at 8:00 AM it is the same $140 dollars as 2:00 AM.

You can get numbers from the girls that work there at night and meet them when they have time, but there are quite a few that live there and they don't make dates on the side.

There are a lot of pretty girls that work there, but you may not see any that are what you are looking for. At times there are a lot of dark skin girls and not many light skin girls and vice versa, also the same thing with flacas y gordas, Altas y bajitas. I went one night and there were only a few chicas under 6 ft tall with heels. It is hit or miss on any given day. I met a beautiful chica that lived there, morena, natural blonde, green eyes, big natural boobs, tight body, we met during the day, but I never saw her working at night. She slept a lot on her time off. But I would ask for her so they would go wake her up, and she would drag her half asleep ass down to see me

The food is not expensive, but the drinks are. I hit my daily budget after 2 beers at night, so I nurse 1 drink (strait) with no ice.

If you want something specific talk with Kelvin (young, chubby guy) he manages the bar and girls and he will make sure you get what you are looking for.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post

Before the strip sow was almost never, now the show is almost continuous, with 1, 2, and three girl strip shows. Usually only the one girl shows have nudity and the 2 and 3 not more than a little breast showing.
    That is new, for me at least. Thanks for the info!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

I went there for the first time last August after meeting and chatting with a guy from New Jersey - at Big D's - who knew the lay of land at Cristals...

...he has a place in POP and said I would love the club.

I had rented a car for the trip and made the drive from Cabarete to POP on a rainy night...

Drinks overpriced.

Nothing there better than what you can find at LPs; or Classicos if you like the hunt.

For $140 US (5000+ DR) - you could have a Happy Hour on site at LPs and a round of beers for you and the two chicas of your choice...

...just sayin.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Having been going usually at least once during my trips past few years, most what everyone said is right.

The day time has a bar which you can have drinks and check out the chicas. It's quite different and you get to see the girls who stay there all day and night not dressed up in their best outfits and makeup. So you can really get a feel for who is really hot and stacked. But daytime there was not that great from my experiences.

Nightime, I always go after having a few drinks as the drinks are pricey and I don't want to have but one or two there anyhow before bringing girl back for good times.

The setup inside is nice as you can head to bar get a drink which there are two of or a waiter will get what you want while you check out the girls. Expect to get hounded by about 10 to 15 girls right when you walk in and they will just stand in front of you and stare showing off their goods.

I usually try to get a drink at bar, then work my way down to seats by the stage. Here you can just check out the girls and make a trip around the place or so checking out how they look. There will be girls onstage dancing to music and stripping.

Last trip when i went i ended up flagging a girl down, she basically sat with me, giving me lap dances, feeling on my stuff, chillin and enjoying the music. I then saw a girl i've wanted before and she flagged her down for me.

You then pay the outrageous $140 total to take the girl home for the night and she needs to be back around something like 10am next morning.

Cristals is a good time with a couple guys and hanging out watching the girls. But if you want to get numbers, there are only a few who maybe aren't staying there to meet up with you later. And weekends chances increase of course. If you have lots of days there or other trips, then by all means a number could be beneficial.

My last trip though, i wanted the girl i was with to meet up again but i was heading to sosua, but she stays there so i didn't even bother getting a number although she offered.

When doing a quick comparison, since my trips to cristals, i think there definitely seems to be many more girls to choose from then compared to passions. I always seem to find the exact type of girl i'm looking for and have seen a couple of the hottest girls i've been with in DR from there. And younger crop to choose from as well.

Service i would assume is better consistently at passions but i couldn't say since i really have never had a bad time with a girl from cristals. They've always been willing to have a good time and pop at night and pop in morning is standard (and more of course)

I think its a nice one night change of pace, and experience more fun with some fellas to hang with. If you have some guys, grab some girls, chill with them and grab some drinks to some nice music and no one bothering you, then take them back to finish the party.

More expensive yes, but a good time as well whether with other guys or by yourself.

My next trip in May I plan on heading there for one night, but that is it as I will spend the other remaining nights enjoying Sosua and passions and whoever else i can find.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kozban For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Seems like accurate info to go by in this thread. Only thing I would like to add are you can have on site in a room for an hour for $100 as another option also. Still expensive. I dont remember the drink prices but expect the chicas to ask for a drink which will be more expensive than a simple beer.

These chicas will most definitely be sizing you up by seeing how freely you spend money while your in there.

Another thing to keep in mind is you pay your total fees up front. So if you take a chica or do one on site all fees are required to be paid up front.

I have heard at Crystals if you have a problem with a chica you have taken out you can call them and have heard mixed reviews. Sometimes they speak to the chica and everything is fixed or sometimes they offer you to swap the chica but you still have to pay to have a taxi bring you back and then pay for the taxi to bring you back to your place again. This can be a headache if your not close to the club when this happens.

At least you do have someplace to call and a person to directly complain to if there is a problem. Crystals is also known to have some of best looking chicas in the area but thats a personal opinion so people would have to see for themselves.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Cristals is expensive but I do like it.
    The best looking girls come at night and I find the day shift is nothing special although there are usually a couple that are okay.
    On-site ST is $100 and takeout is $140.
    $140 takeout is not necessarily LT so if this is what you assume you had better make sure that you are both on the same page.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Thanks for the "intel" my "brothas". I was hoping that Husl would chime in as it seems as though he can provide more credible information as well. Ever since I saw his last post, I have made a conscientious decision to target better looking chicas (although I have a history of getting down with good looking chicas anyway). Simply put, all my TLN's will be deemed an 8 or better and come from either Cristals or La Passion! During my upcoming July trip, I have already decided to have at least one Cristal chica so that I can evaluate the experience.

Me and my dudes visited Cristals last October and I saw a couple "dimes" who were comparable (in looks) to the chicas that I viewed in Huslman's report. And additional information that can be given on this Cristals will be greatly appreciated.

The Mac Man
    Last edited by Passport Playa; 04-06-2010 at 03:34 PM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Thanks for the "intel" my "brothas". I was hoping that Husl would chime in as it seems as though he can provide more credible information as well. Ever since I saw his last post, I have made a conscientious decision to target better looking chicas (although I have a history of getting down with good looking chicas). Simply put, all my TLN's will be deemed an 8 or better! During my upcoming July trip, I have already decided to have at least one Cristal chica. Me and my dudes visited Cristals last October and I saw a couple "dimes" who were comparable (in looks) to the chicas that I viewed in Huslman's report. So all the information that can be given on this spot will be greatly appreciated.

The Mac Man

Take them into the light before you decide on one.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Take them into the light before you decide on one.
    Thanks Jimmy for the heads up! I can be quite picky and that is why I said there were a couple (2) dimes out of the bunch! One in particular had me "trippin". All the others were comparable to La Passions or even some of the better-looking chicas that you can find in Classicos (on a good night!)

The Mac Man

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Thanks Jimmy for the heads up! I can be quite picky and that is why I said there were a couple (2) dimes out of the bunch! One in particular had me "trippin". All the others were comparable to La Passions or even some of the better-looking chicas that you can find in Classicos (on a good night!)

The Mac Man
    Back in the day, you could get nice fresh ones for $60 a night, with salida. Lift their shirts also to see that they don't have them nasty scars.

Once upon a time, we were there every night of the enire trip.

Thread Information