Thread: THE Sosua GFE

Blog Entries
    Thanks

THE Sosua GFE

1000 Apologies for that title. I can't seem to get it fixed.

Anyway, I have been reading several post that include chica's that provide the Girlfriend Experience. (It might have been a slip up as a "Typo.") Some post even having rating categories that include the GFE for chica's in Sosua. That surprises me as it was to my understanding that the vast majority of poster's here believe in mass quanity "Smashing". Regarless, can the board provide info as follows;

1. Please fully elaborate on the GFE in Sosua.

2. What are the Rules of Engagement for GFE in Sosua?

3. What does Sosua GFE consist of in Sosua?

4. Is the GFE in Sosua recommended?

5. Advantages and Disadvantages

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Andy; 03-26-2010 at 09:30 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

Re: THE SOUSA GFE

where is Sousa???

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MIKE21 View Post
    I have been reading several post that include chica's that provide the Girlfriend Experience. Some post even having rating categories that include the GFE for chica's in Sousa. That surprises me as it was to my understanding that the vast majority of poster's here beleive in mass quanity Turning & Burning. Can the board provide info as follows;

1. Please fully elaborate on the GFE in Sousa.

2. What are the Rules of Engagement for GFE in Sousa?

3. What does Sousa GFE consist of in Sousa?

4. Is the GFE in Sousa recommended?

5. Advantages and Disadvantages

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jensenspecial For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I'm sure some of the vets would be of more help on this, but time and money would determine the scope of GFE. The chicas will give you go with what you allow or encourage them to do.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Roger that but several mutherfuckers are now bragging about SOSUA GFE that were previously hating on me in the process so I'm calling them on their shit. I have a Thai style groove which I also had to produced the evidence, which I did in order to prove and pay my dues; and now I'm reading about GFE in Sosua?

Show me in mutherfucking wide screen, technocolor and 3D.

Man Up Motherfuckers, Man Up!!! I don't lie on my dick. Let's have it. I ain't gotta goddamn thing in my life to be ashamed of. I've been in 5 wars a killed a lot of people all over the world. It was my fucking job, I'm proud of it and I have no regrets whatsoever.

What the fuck did you or anybody ever experience in a Sosua GFE? I want to know how this feat was accomplished in Sousa? Who with? What did you do? Where did you go? How long did it last? How much did you spend?

Man Up Motherfuckers or just keep your bitch punk asses in the Lurker Corner and Shut the Fuck Up!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Roger that but several mutherfuckers are now bragging about SOSUA GFE that were previously hating on me in the process so I'm calling them on their shit. I have a Thai style groove which I also had to produced the evidence, which I did in order to prove and pay my dues; and now I'm reading about GFE in Sosua?

Man Up Motherfuckers, Man Up!!! I don't lie on my dick. Let's have it. I ain't gotta goddamn thing in my life to be ashamed of. I've been in 5 wars a killed a lot of people all over the world. It was my fucking job, I'm proud of it and I have no regrets whatsoever.

What the fuck did you or anybody ever experience in a Sosua GFE? I want to know how this feat was accomplished in Sousa? Who with? What did you do? Where did you go? How long did it last? How much did you spend?

Man Up Motherfuckers or just keep your bitch punk asses in the Lurker Corner and Shut the Fuck Up!!!

Sorry, but what the fuck is this jibberish??

I don't know where this hostility is coming from, but most here won't give a FUCK what your going off about!
    I've personally had a few that just attached (stalked me AKA Storm)themselves to me, but I've had one that when I can get back, I'll grab for alot longer than what I had last time.
    WOW! You've killed all kinds of people........but your trying to prove yourself to mongers??
    I haven't meet anyone here but two members. But they know I'll go to the end of the earth for them, but.....I'd never come to this board insulting the members!

Apparently, you still haven't learned that....your trip is your trip. Do whatever makes you happy! There are some trips that I try and nail every piece of ass on DR Rosen. The next few trips, I imagine hooking up with one or two girls and making my entire trip with them.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Uhm, ok. You know Sosua is pretty much a whore town, right? Very little strategy needed. A lot of GFE is acting...as if they're auditioning for future revenue.

As for me, my most successful GFE's happened from establishing rapport with chicas. This comes from speaking the language and getting to know them before introducing her to gpupp. Not treating her like a puta also helps. Going to a local tipico (instead of Classico), and knowing how to dance can get her excited. She's probably not used to seeing that. If you pick up a random chica and immediately take her to the room, chances of GFE (or BFE for her) decrease. Time invested increases it. The chicas I've known for six years give me the best GFE. They liked me from the beginning, they've seen me grow culturally, and they feel really comfortable with me. True GFE comes from a mutual connection.

It sounds like you're looking for a true love experience. The chances of that happening in Sosua is slim, though not impossible. Calm down, btw.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Dam Son, take a fuckin valium and log the fuck off.

I've offended you.....goood

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

You guys are nicer than I am. I don't respond well to coarse language.

Therefore, I choose to "Shut the Fuck Up"!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

i was all set to tell you who i'd had pleasureable gfe's with in sosua. and what MY definition of a gfe was...

then you had to get all rude and insulting.

so fuck you too.

i've been in wars too, and killed my share of people. it was my job. what the fuck does that have to do with fucking putas?

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

I think its best to close this thread now.

Due to the flaming...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thread Information