Thread: How do I get a group of chicas to a villa?

Thanks

How do I get a group of chicas to a villa?

Newbie here - I searched but did not see any info on this. A group of 10 or so guys are headed to a villa near playa grande for labor day for some golf, fishing, and women. I wanted to get an idea of how we could get some groups of quality girls up to the villa. I am sure there are some folks who can arrange something like this - please let me know thoughts.

-palooka

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: How do I get a group of chicas to a villa?

Quote Originally Posted by palooka View Post
    Newbie here - I searched but did not see any info on this. A group of 10 or so guys are headed to a villa near playa grande for labor day for some golf, fishing, and women. I wanted to get an idea of how we could get some groups of quality girls up to the villa. I am sure there are some folks who can arrange something like this - please let me know thoughts.

-palooka

No one here arranges anything like that, except for Peter. You could stop at Passions and Talk to Peter.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. When you say "no one here" do you mean on this site or locals on the ground? From what I have read, the area we are staying is a bit dead on nightlife and we have a rather large group so I figured this would be easier than us all headed out to find girls. Any other suggestions are appreciated as well.

thanks again

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply. When you say "no one here" do you mean on this site or locals on the ground? From what I have read, the area we are staying is a bit dead on nightlife and we have a rather large group so I figured this would be easier than us all headed out to find girls. Any other suggestions are appreciated as well.

thanks again

Each guy should get his own chica or it may not turn out well at all.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

thanks again

You might try Googling for a service like that in the DR. I don't know any. There are a couple a adult resorts but noone on here is involved with them that I know.
    Just Doing It

Thanks

Been there and done that, PM me for help if you need it.
    And from my experience: you will need it!

Keeping 10 guys happy with 10 or 20 girls will be quite some homework for you! I am counting 20 to 30 headaches heading your way

Much depends on your budget also: if money is no big deal things become exponentially easier (isn't that always true, huh)

Having said all that, our experience was great - we had a fabulous time.
    These Dominican girls are a handful !

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to giacomo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks man, I am going to hit you up when we get the dates set!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

-palooka
    You may want to check with the owners of the villa to see if it's allowed.

Many of the villa owners in Cabrera are not OK with hookers in their villa with a bunch of drunk guys.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    You may want to check with the owners of the villa to see if it's allowed.

Many of the villa owners in Cabrera are not OK with hookers in their villa with a bunch of drunk guys.

They can check into that after they arrived and have paid in full.

Thanks

I actually spoke to the owner of the villa (cousin of a friend) and he said he pretends not to know anything about it, but the concierge will have some options for us. From what I have gathered on these boards, the area we are in (Playa Grande/Cabrera) is pretty tame. Will let you all know how it goes!

On a side note, he said the only thing they frowned upon, and that this was true of DR in general, was drugs. That is fine for us, but is this true? I can understand hard stuff, but I thought the whole Caribbean was pretty accepting of some smoke.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

I actually spoke to the owner of the villa (cousin of a friend) and he said he pretends not to know anything about it, but the concierge will have some options for us. From what I have gathered on these boards, the area we are in (Playa Grande/Cabrera) is pretty tame. Will let you all know how it goes!

On a side note, he said the only thing they frowned upon, and that this was true of DR in general, was drugs. That is fine for us, but is this true? I can understand hard stuff, but I thought the whole Caribbean was pretty accepting of some smoke.
    Forget the weed in DR. I have found weed is more frowned upon than coke for some reason. Both will get you put in jail and cost at least 1500USD to get out of jail if not more.

I have seen a few locals smoking weed and it looked and smelled like some of the worst stuff I have ever seen. Not sure if all of it is like that as I dont see it that often but about 3 years ago the crap they were smoking was nasty. All brown and seedy crap you would have a hard time selling in the US let along even giving away.

At the end of the day I recommend staying away from drugs in the DR. Theres plenty of other fun things to do and if you really want the weed book your trip to Jamaica or Amsterdam.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool, thanks for the heads up - won't be a problem for us, but good to know nonetheless.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to palooka For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs Down Re: How do I get a group of chicas to a villa?

Do not do drugs in the DR. Unless you got a get out of jail free card. You are looking for trouble. Remember this, you are a American so the first thing they think is that you have a lot of money. Because you will be paying every Tom, Dick and Harry that shows up at your door! The question you need to ask yourself is this. Is it worth doing jail time and spending all that money for a buzz. Another thing, how do you know the chicas won't turn you in. Some get kick backs from the police. There are too many obstacles that are better avoided!
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

So True OSanhopps,
    the dumbest thing a Gringo can do is to trust some street chica or Motoconcho guy with " hey where can I get XYZ drugs" ??. Even to ASK that question sets you up as a MARK.
    Oh, he or she will find exactly what you need, probably even better quality than you imagined, but as soon as he knows for sure you are holding the drugs, he will set you up for the big score with the Police. Its one of the best scams they have ,and its foolproof because noone wants to be arrested for Drugs ,have an employer back in the states find out or worse yet spend time in a dominican jail cell. These chicas will set you up in a heartbeat.
    The Chicas can use drugs all day long, cause they have a PUSSY which is their get out of jail card, WE only have our $$USD, and u will need a LOT of it to get your ass out of that jam.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Palooka

you can call a good friend of mine Jose 829-540-4280 he has a van and knows a lot of good looking girls in sosua. he can get you 10 girls and you will pay the girls and pay him to pick them up and drive them to you .

deal directly with him

Good luck

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RickRock For This Useful Post:

Thanks

-palooka
    Went to Sosua alone for the first time back in Oct for a 1 week VACATION and wanted quality VS quantity.( I created coupke threads for QUALITY) Stayed at Casa Marina that has quality rooms, food, drinks, private beach & pool. The only frustration i was dealt with some nights is the SHADDY street girls i picked up and finding a hotel bc CM is not guest friendly. Ex) i paid for a double team and they ran off w/ my $$$, one girl tried stealing my wallet while i was using the bathroom, paid for TLN but girls were complaining wanted to leave or want more $$$, ETC. ( Keep in mind i was not sober)
    If you are staying at family friends villa who is being super cool i would not jeopardize this relationship w/ something going bad bc i god knows what these group random girls could do or have up their sleeve.

After dealing w/ 3 straight nights of frustration i went to La Passion and met Peter told him my problem w/ the girls and the gross rooms i stayed at. After speaking w/ him the only girls i dealt w/ for the next 4 nights were from LP and he actually allowed me to stay there over night for a fair price. My suggestion is go straight to Peter or IM him bc he is a reasonable and straightforward man.
    If that route does not work you guys should all pitch in a few bucks and take a cab to Sosua in the afternoon for dinner. Then early in the night go to the bar right outside of Classicos ( forgot the name) before it opens and you should find something. If you don't find anything go into Classicos get wasted and spend $20 on a short stay hotel. If you like the girl then try to work a deal with her and maybe she has a few friends as well

Thread Information