Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: El Boheim

Thanks
    This chca is laying ,with her head proped that's why the double chin...This one is not hardcore.We went for pizza that night with Sqdman and his chica.She said to the other girl "Mira!Pizza!"like a kid on Christmas day.
    As for her teeth ,this is my "carrot"For this chica,ie,I know how to get her squared away.My teeth are pearl white.Maybe give her a little topol ,some mouth wash=better service.I think they live and pay rent there.She aint got no toothbrush.The body was stunning no fat,black hair on the pussy.
    Superflakka commented on how good she looked in the face.I'm stupid maybe ,but I'll give it one more try........for less!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onedazz
    This chca is laying ,with her head proped that's why the double chin...This one is not hardcore.We went for pizza that night with Sqdman and his chica.She said to the other girl "Mira!Pizza!"like a kid on Christmas day.
    As for her teeth ,this is my "carrot"For this chica,ie,I know how to get her squared away.My teeth are pearl white.Maybe give her a little topol ,some mouth wash=better service.I think they live and pay rent there.She aint got no toothbrush.The body was stunning no fat,black hair on the pussy.
    Superflakka commented on how good she looked in the face.I'm stupid maybe ,but I'll give it one more try........for less!
    wasnt she from Bohem???? Thats hardcore IMO
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    This one is not hardcore.
    Onedazz, dude...she works at El Boheim....it's the epitome of hardcore...
    I just don't see the 4000 pesos!....

Thanks
    Yeah ,I think she's swell,but young.She had no marks on her stomach[childbirth] and a fat clit.he pussy was deeeeeeeeeeeeeliteful! As I said I was sleeping coming back to sosua,we eat,I took some pics,I fucked her.
    Fell asleep for 1-2 hours got up half sleep hungover,fucked her again.Back to sleep.I don't sleep soundly with bimb[bitch in my bed].if they move I wake up.All my shit was locked up,and I slept with the key in my hand It was 4-5am when I started hittin it..She slept with us embraced .They left a 11am.This is what it's all about,right?Really your at there mercy,you already paid upfront,do you think they'll give you a refund?

Thanks
    Really your at there mercy,you already paid upfront,do you think they'll give you a refund?
    That's why I don't frequent places that have salidas or Crystals or Bohem.

I pay at the end. Period. I cannot tell you how many suckers pay first for TLN and have the chica leave for her baby.

Fuck That Noise.

Thanks
    do you understand that there is a good chance this girl is hardcore now that you picked her up from Bohem? You also paid 4000 pesos for her so she should act like your girlfriend.... If you think your gonna walk into Bohem next time and get her for half the price i will bet you anything that you cant!.... If you want it cheaper you can get with her when she isnt at bohem... But i think the girls from Bohem are basically property of Bohem and might live there...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JDR
    But she was a bargin at only $143.
    The price doesn't do her justice.

Thanks
    if she had multiple tongues mouths and vaginas and spoke perfect english she was well... overpriced to say it nicely

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    One- You paid the going rate for an El Boehm chica. You think she hot. She fucked you the way you liked. What's so bad about that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmDR
    I don't mean to be rude and nasty but you paid $143 for an all nighter. Are you crazy!!!!!
    shit Jimmy, if you're not going to be rude, I AM!!....WHAT DA FUCK!!

Thanks
    WELL to each his own...but 143 is half of plane ticket to the DR

Thanks
    Just one rule for El Bohem, "Never pick a girl at night, meet her teh next day and have her spend the whole day with you for half price. Hit it as manytimes as you want and find out her day off and get a more serious discount."

Thanks
    no matter how good a girl is and no matter how good she "fucks you" $143 is way too much in the DR... we go there for cheaper pussy... well thats not the reason we all go there but if you want pussy and i know 99.99 percent of us want it OK fuck it 100% want it... you can get it much cheaper... the most i ever paid was $105 in the DR and that was to a Crystals girl... I had a great time and she was my best piece of pussy in the DR... it was still overpaying... Shit $143 is like half of a plan ticket i never though of it that way!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    no matter how good a girl is and no matter how good she "fucks you" $143 is way too much in the DR... we go there for cheaper pussy... well thats not the reason we all go there but if you want pussy and i know 99.99 percent of us want it OK fuck it 100% want it... you can get it much cheaper... the most i ever paid was $105 in the DR and that was to a Crystals girl... I had a great time and she was my best piece of pussy in the DR... it was still overpaying... Shit $143 is like half of a plan ticket i never though of it that way!
    6 nights at $143 = $858

Jet blue at times is $245

Thats 3.5 tickets.

Thanks
    I feel a Flame burnin up my ass!I plan to get my friend to talk to her and have her meet me away from there .If she doesen't the fuck it I do not plan on getting another hoe in El Boheim,i'll just leave.What time are the open for me to look for her early?

Thanks
    I feel a Flame burnin up my ass!I plan to get my friend to talk to her and have her meet me away from there .If she doesen't the fuck it I do not plan on getting another hoe in El Boheim,i'll just leave.What time are the open for me to look for her early?
    OneDazz...what's your hang up with this place? You can do better on the strip in Sosua....

Thanks
    There is no Hangup Dogwood,I just wanted to start off since I got my boy with me to set this one back up ,once I get there.Then on to Sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Forget about that puta, just get another and cheaper one next time, you learned a lesson you made a mistake move on, if you do get with her try to get it for free, well you are always paying take her out to eat and then hit dont pay her nada you made her day when you where with her that time I mean you made her month.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    You would've made out better staying at Blackbeards, even at the current exchange rate and had larger selection of chicas. And most here feel BB is way overpriced.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts
    I am not getting how your boy will set her up Onedazz. If this is somehow meant in a negative way why waste your time playing mind games with a chica when there are many more attractive ones all over the place. I will give it the benefit of the doubt that they were bad pictures of her.

Onedazz if those chicas charge over 1,500 tln don't even think of asking me to go there lol lol lol. Unless the sun comes out of her pussy I ain't paying more than that.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information