Thread: Where to go for chicas

Thanks

Where to go for chicas

Going to my first trip to Bavaro.Where are the best spots to get some action.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsvara For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Re: Where to go for chicas

Quote Originally Posted by Parsvara View Post
    Going to my first trip to Bavaro.Where are the best spots to get some action.
    You know... It would be nice from you to say hi, introduce yourself and ask for informations explaining also what type of places you are looking for... You will not get much informations just asking stuff on your first post and not even introduce yourself.
    anyway I will share something with you...

Keep in mind that Bavaro is pretty expensive in general and chicas are as well.

Conejitas ( the best brothel in town) burned down 6 months ago and I don't think they rebuilt it ( but I could be wrong).

blue light is another spot with about 20 chichas per night ( some very beautiful)

jazzy ( now with a new name I think) is another spot with some good looking ladies but beware of the prices and especially prices of the drinks

In the Main Street that goes from Friusa to the beach you can find many spots where a lot of chicas hang out but mostly during the week end. Kong, shop N drink are some of them...
    stay away from the disco Imagine since there are no dominicana there, only tourists.
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thread Information