Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: 04/2010 - Sosua Newbie Advice from a Newbie

Thanks
    Thanked 113,284 Times in 14,580 Posts

Re: 04/2010 - Sosua Newbie Advice from a Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStallion876 View Post
    I am am a legitimate newbie to the game....I have not been to any countries for hobbying...I've done some light hobbying in the states...and literally just as I was getting my feet wet (just about 11 months into my hobbying "career" ) a vet referred me to ISOC.

I was initially planning to make my first appearance in DR early April but I may have to push those plans back due to work and other obligations to May.....overall I'm excited but nervous at the same time..

I have read enuff reports thus far to know no amount of reading will prepare me for what I will experience during my "virgin" trip. 😁😁😁
    I doubt i would have set foot in Sosua if it wasn't for this board. The information I gathered here was priceless when I made my first trip to the SU in June 2012

I can safely I am hooked as I have made several trips to the DR as well as Thailand and Jamaica.

I was nervous my first time as well but I read alot about what was going on and what to expect and it made things much easier.

Enjoy your maiden voyage and I look forward to reading about your experience there in the future.
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

Pictures Re: Newbi from Eastern Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano33 View Post
    Just wanted to give all you pretty women out there a great big Howdy and hope you like to have fun!! Give me a shout if that's you!
    I'm a pretty women, give me a big howdy!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,100 Times in 634 Posts

Re: Newbi from Eastern Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Did enough reading, trolling or browsing to find this thread and still realize this is a mongering site, not a chica dating site. And I though I just wasn't that smart.
    Check out the join date and massive post count.

Gotta give him credit for waiting 5 years just to troll.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Did you decide when you are going to make the trip? Lots of guys going there in April and may 2015..

I am am a legitimate newbie to the game....I have not been to any countries for hobbying...I've done some light hobbying in the states...and literally just as I was getting my feet wet (just about 11 months into my hobbying "career" ) a vet referred me to ISOC.

I was initially planning to make my first appearance in DR early April but I may have to push those plans back due to work and other obligations to May.....overall I'm excited but nervous at the same time..

I have read enuff reports thus far to know no amount of reading will prepare me for what I will experience during my "virgin" trip. 😁😁😁

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,255 Times in 459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post
    I doubt i would have set foot in Sosua if it wasn't for this board. The information I gathered here was priceless when I made my first trip to the SU in June 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by j_d66 View Post

I can safely I am hooked as I have made several trips to the DR as well as Thailand and Jamaica.

I was nervous my first time as well but I read alot about what was going on and what to expect and it made things much easier.

Enjoy your maiden voyage and I look forward to reading about your experience there in the future.
    👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    Did you decide when you are going to make the trip? Lots of guys going there in April and may 2015..
    I am deciding towards May....just got to get my money right since I am trying to move into my apartment that time as well..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

[FONT=Verdana]

👍👍👍

I am deciding towards May....just got to get my money right since I am trying to move into my apartment that time as well..
    I may make a trip in May.. Either Sosua or Colombia.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seville View Post
    But it will shorten your learning curve and that's important when visiting a new place.
    I agree with that 100%

i have read multiple reports....too many names to remember....tgunz, camaro, reasonable man, dquick, pac-man, tiger, xxx, tnt, jooks93, naptime....just to name a few.

at first I was ashamed because I thought it was a serious addiction reading so many reports some took me forever (xxx/xmendave ) but I will admit my confidence is significantly higher from where I was before.....knowing as much as I know now.....from the few reports i have read...I almost feel as if I would have been ignorant to take a trip before reading.....so much info....just need to be disciplined and take advantage of what's available...and/or when in doubt send a PM....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,480 Times in 10,191 Posts

I agree with that 100%

i have read multiple reports....too many names to remember....tgunz, camaro, reasonable man, dquick, pac-man, tiger, xxx, tnt, jooks93, naptime....just to name a few.

at first I was ashamed because I thought it was a serious addiction reading so many reports some took me forever (xxx/xmendave ) but I will admit my confidence is significantly higher from where I was before.....knowing as much as I know now.....from the few reports i have read...I almost feel as if I would have been ignorant to take a trip before reading.....so much info....just need to be disciplined and take advantage of what's available...and/or when in doubt send a PM....

What choo tryin to say,,,, huh ???

Hopefully you at least enjoyed them ,,,,and it was not like homework,,,,,

IMHO ,(,AS FAR AS THE GIRLS GO) I think a lot of this needing to read and study what everyone else did and does is overated,,,,,
    Any half a retard can get laid in Sosua,,,,,

But,,I guess the reading helps a little as far as hotels,,restaurants,,,bars,,,, etc,, ,, and knowing what prices you should TRY to pay the girls,,,,,,,but in the end its your money,, so you can use that as a guidline,,,,but if you go over or under I wouldn't worry about it,,,,,, Also chica proofing your room is a good tip,, when you arrive,,,

But,,,,In the end , it is just basic shit ,,,,,,See a girl in Sosua,,make eye contact,,,,have a conversation,,,,,negotiate a price,,,,go fuck,,,,,never see her again,,,,,or see her five more times,,,,,

Anyone can do it,,,,Old,, young,,,Fat,,skinny,,,,ugly ,,,good looking,,,,just look around at who these girls are talking to,,,and you will see what I mean,,,,

So just go have fun,,,,watch your back,,,enjoy the girls,,beach,,,and everything else this crazy little town offers,,,,,

And then tell us all about it,,,,,,,
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXX View Post
    What choo tryin to say,,,, huh ???

Hopefully you at least enjoyed them ,,,,and it was not like homework,,,,,

IMHO ,(,AS FAR AS THE GIRLS GO) I think a lot of this needing to read and study what everyone else did and does is overated,,,,,
    Any half a retard can get laid in Sosua,,,,,

But,,I guess the reading helps a little as far as hotels,,restaurants,,,bars,,,, etc,, ,, and knowing what prices you should TRY to pay the girls,,,,,,,but in the end its your money,, so you can use that as a guidline,,,,but if you go over or under I wouldn't worry about it,,,,,, Also chica proofing your room is a good tip,, when you arrive,,,

But,,,,In the end , it is just basic shit ,,,,,,See a girl in Sosua,,make eye contact,,,,have a conversation,,,,,negotiate a price,,,,go fuck,,,,,never see her again,,,,,or see her five more times,,,,,

Anyone can do it,,,,Old,, young,,,Fat,,skinny,,,,ugly ,,,good looking,,,,just look around at who these girls are talking to,,,and you will see what I mean,,,,

So just go have fun,,,,watch your back,,,enjoy the girls,,beach,,,and everything else this crazy little town offers,,,,,

And then tell us all about it,,,,,,,
    you warned me too...I didn't understand but, now, when I see reports 20+ pages...I understand,I better expect to loose a few hours from my life....but if they reach 60+pages= rough life, I better expect to loose a few days ...I'll talk dis shit here but believe I will sit down and read EVERY single page and post

true you you make a good point and I will agree to an extent....I've read enuff reports now that I'm not necessarily looking for the "how-to's."

for or me its two parts:
    a)it's the little things...the nuggets that seem to go unnoticed but if you pay attention prove to be very helpful and these nuggets come from the side convos had amist each report.

b)my therapy for soothing the pain of not being able to take my trip yet...jejejeje (watsapp laugh wit dis girls is growing on me...who uses "lol" anymore?! 😂😂 )

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NiteStallion876 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

new i am neww how i see pictures

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seshomeru1 View Post
    new i am neww how i see pictures
    You buy a subscription.

You can use google wallet to pay

JDRent97@gmail.com

One year, $60.

6 months $40

I will be back on Sat July 4th.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been in Sosua two times. in 2014 Passion, Clasico and D'Latin were closed down, only a few chicas in Rhumba. What's going on down there?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sgancio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sgancio View Post
    I've been in Sosua two times. in 2014 Passion, Clasico and D'Latin were closed down, only a few chicas in Rhumba. What's going on down there?
    Passion has a roadside bar. Nice candy serving, and the beers are cold. Classicos fills up after midnight, and the downstairs bar is doing ok most weekends. D'Latin has no interest in reapplying for a license. Rumba ( Thursday to Sunday ) is packed after 9pm, even when all the guys are there to watch their favorite sporting event. Monday to Wed, Rumba is still the only starting bar filled with chicas before heading to Classicos.
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread Information