Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2010 - Sosua Newbie Advice from a Newbie

Thanks

Re: 04/2010 - Sosua Newbie Advice from a Newbie

Hey does anyone knows if those chica rates still accurate in sosua as of today?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bronx player For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronx player View Post
    Hey does anyone knows if those chica rates still accurate in sosua as of today?

A valid question...based on my last trip last week...1000 short time is still available even for good looking chicas during the day and at night. but that depends on how you look etc etc. aside from that i have noticed more and more asking for 1500 st...basically 1500-2500 ..2500 being all nighters.

KEEP IN MIND THAT IF U PULL A GIRL LATE NIGHT FOR A SHORT, SHE WILL MOST LIKELY END UP ASKING YOU IF SHE CAN CRASH THE NIGHT...DONT EXPECT ANOTHER FUCK THE NEXT MORNING UNLESS YOUR DISHING OUT FOR CASH... I personally hate when a chica wants to crash the night due to it being very late...and end up not going a second round.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    A valid question...based on my last trip last week...1000 short time is still available even for good looking chicas during the day and at night. but that depends on how you look etc etc. aside from that i have noticed more and more asking for 1500 st...basically 1500-2500 ..2500 being all nighters.

KEEP IN MIND THAT IF U PULL A GIRL LATE NIGHT FOR A SHORT, SHE WILL MOST LIKELY END UP ASKING YOU IF SHE CAN CRASH THE NIGHT...DONT EXPECT ANOTHER FUCK THE NEXT MORNING UNLESS YOUR DISHING OUT FOR CASH... I personally hate when a chica wants to crash the night due to it being very late...and end up not going a second round.
    Then tell her she can crash but you need a morning round. afterall she wants to stay.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Then tell her she can crash but you need a morning round. afterall she wants to stay.

true ..didnt think of that 1 lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Agreed charge HER room and board
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks greek freak. Am planning on going fathers day weekend but may change n go a week earlier. Am gettin that budget work out. Hey I was thinking if my patners can't go was thinking of going solo and staing at NG. Do many of guys have done this trip solo?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bronx player For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bronx player View Post
    Thanks greek freak. Am planning on going fathers day weekend but may change n go a week earlier. Am gettin that budget work out. Hey I was thinking if my patners can't go was thinking of going solo and staing at NG. Do many of guys have done this trip solo?

yea its cool if you go solo. I am going solo in June. A lot of dudes on this board are in DR all yr round so u shouldn't have a problem chill in with someone. worst case scenario and you find your self solo its all good. just hit the bars get nice and converse with who ever you u want to. to be honest with you at times i kind of wish i was solo in past trips, sometimes friends hold you back and a hot piece might get away ..shit like that...when your alone you make your own rules ! u leave when you want..and you return when you want!. since you will be alone just keep 1 eye open at all times!..but u already know

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yea its cool if you go solo. I am going solo in June. A lot of dudes on this board are in DR all yr round so u shouldn't have a problem chill in with someone. worst case scenario and you find your self solo its all good. just hit the bars get nice and converse with who ever you u want to. to be honest with you at times i kind of wish i was solo in past trips, sometimes friends hold you back and a hot piece might get away ..shit like that...when your alone you make your own rules ! u leave when you want..and you return when you want!. since you will be alone just keep 1 eye open at all times!..but u already know
    Gotta agree with Greek on this one!
    I have always gone solo and made many many trips to both Santo Domingo and Sosua, I never have a problem meeting guys to hang with by the end of the first day, yet I don't have anyone to ask when where and what they want to do, I just go and do WHAT I WANT..when I arrive June 5th I will be getting off the plane with a newbie friend that knows no Spanish and is nervous asking me questions everyday already lol
    so this will be my first Wingman trip and that makes ME NERVOUS

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    Gotta agree with Greek on this one!
    I have always gone solo and made many many trips to both Santo Domingo and Sosua, I never have a problem meeting guys to hang with by the end of the first day, yet I don't have anyone to ask when where and what they want to do, I just go and do WHAT I WANT..when I arrive June 5th I will be getting off the plane with a newbie friend that knows no Spanish and is nervous asking me questions everyday already lol
    so this will be my first Wingman trip and that makes ME NERVOUS
    ill be there the 10thif u wanna link up for a drink

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,366 Times in 408 Posts

i have done this. just make sure to use "amor" rather than sexo when you tell her. i am 2/2 with this method

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ill be there the 10thif u wanna link up for a drink
    Sounds like a plan

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks great info, i planning on going in Sept for my first trip. was a little concerned about the types of chicas i would meet, i like flaca, spinner types. not into to really big thick chicas. i've seen quite a few photos here and at other sites and didn't see many flaca chicas. from what you say there's something for everyone, so i guess i can put my mind at ease in that regard and go ahead and book my trip...
    Last edited by whynotme; 12-14-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: deleteted the long post copy

24. The Following User Says Thank You to planeman2010 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planeman2010 View Post
    Thanks great info, i planning on going in Sept for my first trip. was a little concerned about the types of chicas i would meet, i like flaca, spinner types. not into to really big thick chicas. i've seen quite a few photos here and at other sites and didn't see many flaca chicas. from what you say there's something for everyone, so i guess i can put my mind at ease in that regard and go ahead and book my trip...
    I see that you are a member here for over a year and a half.

Getting involved here will get you places you never could imagined. You may even make a few lifelong friends along the way.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jimmydr, i plan on doing that, been so wrapped up in Pattaya and AC been going there 3 to 4 times a year for the last couple of years. think its time to head south and check things out. the only thing that has been holding me back was the type of chicas i'm into and that i like.

I see that you are a member here for over a year and a half.

Getting involved here will get you places you never could imagined. You may even make a few lifelong friends along the way.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to planeman2010 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planeman2010 View Post
    Jimmydr, i plan on doing that, been so wrapped up in Pattaya and AC been going there 3 to 4 times a year for the last couple of years. think its time to head south and check things out. the only thing that has been holding me back was the type of chicas i'm into and that i like.
    We are a multi county boad now and we cover many different areas. Its not hard to get involved here.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great advice I am a newbie headed down to SDQ and Sousa next week and these words of wisdom are definitely appreciated!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Awesome post.

I am doing my best to digest these forums before my trip on August 25. This was very well written and well thought out. It is much appreciated.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joechica For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Im a newbie headed down in two days. Maybe a vet can help me with this. I am rolling with my sister and my father and we have a AI room so...obviously I cant bring girls back to my room for the nights. Whats a good alternative for this and how much should I expect to pay for ST rooms is Sosua.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blakthought81 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ill be down there august 29- september 5 FIRST TRIP -- be nice to link up with some other isoc members... kick back a presidente.

Quote Originally Posted by joechica View Post
    Awesome post.

I am doing my best to digest these forums before my trip on August 25. This was very well written and well thought out. It is much appreciated.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inkedupdave For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dave, I may be there for the first time in September too.

The goodie bag is a great idea thanks. The "List" is common sense any place in SE Asia is the same except Thai and Filipinas seem a bit more honest.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunburned For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information