Re: 04/2010 - Sosua Newbie Advice from a Newbie

thx for advice

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to urb32 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by urb32 View Post
    thx for advice
    Thanks for bringing this back to the top of the 'New Posts' list. I'd reviewed it two years ago, but didn't remember it so well ... and I needed to refresh myself before my upcoming trip to the Su in February. (Two years plus ... I've been busy elsewhere, with sailing.)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the advice. I have been to BBs in the past and I am going to Sosua in January. Regarding safeguarding possessions where would someone keep a standard sized IPad? I can't remember how big the electronic safes are at BBs. Any advice?
    Thanks
    Last edited by whynotme; 12-14-2012 at 07:27 AM. Reason: why copy a whole post to say thanks

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cfox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A very nicely put together post! Thanks!

As for where to store an ipad/laptop, Ive never been to BB, but the safe I had in my room in Sosua,
    it wasnt large, I stashed my stuff either locked in my suitcase, or hid in the dresser, below it, behind a drawer, etc etc.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to var667 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Planning my first trip soon and this post definitely answered most of my questions.

I was mostly concerned about safety...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lawless007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

newbie negotiating advice

Hi everybody! I have decided to take the plunge and go down to sosua! I was going to go with one of the all inclusive places like FOD, but the more i've been reading on the forum, the more I'm thinking that I will just book a room at Hotel Newgarden and try to find some wingmen from ISOC. I will probably play it safe the first night and hit up Passions, but after that I was wondering about negotiating with random chicas. First of all, do you always pay them at the end of the night if they are staying with you all night? Will I run into trouble with chicas trying to upsell me? Also, anyone going to be in Sosua from March 5th through the 14th? I'm pretty sure that is when i will be there.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eminem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: newbie negotiating advice

Quote Originally Posted by eminem View Post
    Hi everybody! I have decided to take the plunge and go down to sosua! I was going to go with one of the all inclusive places like FOD, but the more i've been reading on the forum, the more I'm thinking that I will just book a room at Hotel Newgarden and try to find some wingmen from ISOC. I will probably play it safe the first night and hit up Passions, but after that I was wondering about negotiating with random chicas. First of all, do you always pay them at the end of the night if they are staying with you all night? Will I run into trouble with chicas trying to upsell me? Also, anyone going to be in Sosua from March 5th through the 14th? I'm pretty sure that is when i will be there.
    Passion's is a good way to get that nuissance nut out of the way and get comfortable with Sosua IMO. You pay a premium for the controlled environment, but to me sometimes it's worth it. If you go in about 6ish, have a few drinks, grab a chica and session, you should walk out feeling relaxed and ready to hit the strip that same night to see what the town has to offer.

Some chicas will try you if they sense you're a rookie and get you to pay upfront. That's when you stand firm as if you're not new to the game. They don't have to know it's your first time there.

As far as upselling goes. Since you pay afterwards it's more like an assumed sale. To me all Dominicans are on the assumed sale method of business. For example, if you open a conversation about some jewelry on the street with a Dominican--he's already counting that money. If you say you only want a BJ (chupa in Spanish) from a chica and she starts with a BJ and then starts riding your dick, she's gonna want payment for a full session. She didn't upsell you, you allowed her to do more than agreed upon. While she's riding you, she's counting that extra money. You'll be fine. Read some trip reports between now and then.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Passion's is a good way to get that nuissance nut out of the way and get comfortable with Sosua IMO. You pay a premium for the controlled environment, but to me sometimes it's worth it. If you go in about 6ish, have a few drinks, grab a chica and session, you should walk out feeling relaxed and ready to hit the strip that same night to see what the town has to offer.

Some chicas will try you if they sense you're a rookie and get you to pay upfront. That's when you stand firm as if you're not new to the game. They don't have to know it's your first time there.

As far as upselling goes. Since you pay afterwards it's more like an assumed sale. To me all Dominicans are on the assumed sale method of business. For example, if you open a conversation about some jewelry on the street with a Dominican--he's already counting that money. If you say you only want a BJ (chupa in Spanish) from a chica and she starts with a BJ and then starts riding your dick, she's gonna want payment for a full session. She didn't upsell you, you allowed her to do more than agreed upon. While she's riding you, she's counting that extra money. You'll be fine. Read some trip reports between now and then.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 377 Posts

him mate
    i will b there from march 2 till the 16th
    its only my 2nd trip but met some great guys last time who showed me around like vp
    let me know what time u arrive on the 5th and i will go to passions with u
    cheers EB

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to essexboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Best advice read reports, second best advice make Rockys one of your first stops I'm sure you will meet a seasoned vet willing to give you a tour
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    Best advice read reports, second best advice make Rockys one of your first stops I'm sure you will meet a seasoned vet willing to give you a tour
    your right make rockys your 1st stop as rick is a great guy looked after me as soon as i arrived and introduced me to all the guys even though i am from the uk lol

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to essexboy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

If you don't know Spanish your experience will be limited on the street. Although they are there for money they are women who respond to conversation just like any other woman. I have discovered that humor, flattery and basic conversation will take you further down the road than no conversation at all. My point is learn as much Spanish as you can...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    If you don't know Spanish your experience will be limited on the street. Although they are there for money they are women who respond to conversation just like any other woman. I have discovered that humor, flattery and basic conversation will take you further down the road than no conversation at all. My point is learn as much Spanish as you can...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post

Thanks for the pointers, man. I assume if i take a girl out of passions back to wherever i'm staying, i don't have to pay more for anything? Correct? Assuming i do TLN. . .at least i think that's what it's referred to as.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eminem For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Thanks for the pointers, man. I assume if i take a girl out of passions back to wherever i'm staying, i don't have to pay more for anything? Correct? Assuming i do TLN. . .at least i think that's what it's referred to as.
    If its early in the night you may have to pay for food and drinks but thats up to you.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    If its early in the night you may have to pay for food and drinks but thats up to you.

So are most girls from Passions pretty predictable. Like, they won't go crazy on me or demand more money when we get back to the room, right? It's just my first time going down and i like to know what to expect.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eminem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

So are most girls from Passions pretty predictable. Like, they won't go crazy on me or demand more money when we get back to the room, right? It's just my first time going down and i like to know what to expect.
    Unless you are a complete idiot, as some guys certainly are, expect to have a good time.
    Enjoy it while you can.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Unless you are a complete idiot, as some guys certainly are, expect to have a good time.
    somebody needs a vacation away from his vacation
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    somebody needs a vacation away from his vacation
    Keep in mind that I see a lot of vactioning guys here; a real lot. And there are certainly some real idiots, SIMPS and suckers in that group........and they don't even know or think they fall into those categorys. Besides, I am planing on just such a vaction in the near future. Meeting a couple of guys at BKK airport.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information