Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: El Flow - part of the current problem?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Re: El Flow - part of the current problem?

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    El Flow is a powder keg, too many idiots with guns hang out there,security included. I was there last year trying to have a drink, when 2 chica's started fighting. That shouldnt be a problem because chica's fight all the time, but some guys got involved, and security pulled out his gun and waved it in the air, it seemed like every guy in the bar grabbed his gun, by that time I was sitting in Rockies, trying to avoid stray gun fire. How does a chica fight end up with gun play? I havent been to El Flow since. i never felt comfortable there anyway, I notice the looks the Dominicans give gringos.
    That seems to me to be the major problem. Places like Classicos inspect everyone for guns and dont let you in with one. They have a big box at the bottom of the stairs to check your gun in. El Flow has nothing like that. The bar itself isnt the problem its the people coming to the bar that create the problem. Security needs to do a better job of policing the crowd and not letting people inside or even on the street in front with weapons or to cause problems. If they dont they will lose a lot of business eventually.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Sosua needs a country bar.
    Much as despise Dominicans and their society, they don't deserve that. No country in the world outside the USA deserves that.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Much as despise Dominicans and their society, they don't deserve that. No country in the world outside the USA deserves that.
    Why Weyland... wouldn't you like to see the chicas in cowgirl hats, shorts up to their asses, and button down shirts tied around their tits?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beads View Post
    That seems to me to be the major problem. Places like Classicos inspect everyone for guns and dont let you in with one. They have a big box at the bottom of the stairs to check your gun in. El Flow has nothing like that. The bar itself isnt the problem its the people coming to the bar that create the problem. Security needs to do a better job of policing the crowd and not letting people inside or even on the street in front with weapons or to cause problems. If they dont they will lose a lot of business eventually.
    And this is the problem.

El Flow is not a bar at all. It's a Colmado!! Nothing more than a glorified Deli or Grocery store. So there's no way for El Flow to control a crowd of people standing around outside a Colmado. The Policia would have to get involved with crowd control on a public street, effectively killing business (no pun intended).

I knew El Flow wasn't the place for me when i passed by one trip and saw the 2 Hummers parked out front. Hummers on calle Pedro Clisante?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

Plenty of angry drunks to avoid in the country crowd. Personal
    experience. I think there's a relationship between the amount
    of starch in your Wrangler's and your attitude.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whatever For This Useful Post:

Thanks

El Flow a deli?

I think I'll order the Reuben Sandwich next time I am in the area...or maybe get a banana or two and an apple.

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    And this is the problem.

El Flow is not a bar at all. It's a Colmado!! Nothing more than a glorified Deli or Grocery store. So there's no way for El Flow to control a crowd of people standing around outside a Colmado. The Policia would have to get involved with crowd control on a public street, effectively killing business (no pun intended).

I knew El Flow wasn't the place for me when i passed by one trip and saw the 2 Hummers parked out front. Hummers on calle Pedro Clisante?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    Why Weyland... wouldn't you like to see the chicas in cowgirl hats, shorts up to their asses, and button down shirts tied around their tits?
    Not really, but they could keep their hat on.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

WEYLAND If I felt ambitious I would show you a few pics from Mangos in Medellin Maybe I said Maybe you would change your mind about a country bar .
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    I am in love with Jimmydr. I want him to be mine forever!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

They have them in China and Japan and they are more educated in Japan on average than a bunch of gun packing moto fuck sticks.
    Just Doing It

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    And short little Jean Shirts with some cowboy boots so that when they get drunk and have trouble walking in there boots they say Will you help me get my Boots Off?

Of Course Little Lady it'd be my pleasure park your little behind right here, I gottcha.

Some of the best little crotch shots (some without panties) and a few giggles to be had here. They like the safe older guys nobody fucks with.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    And this is the problem.

Yah like that guy in the Black one that Used to go by LP doing 60mph until the new speed bumps went in. Dumb ass.

I could suggest 2 bouncers that with free booze and a signed Amnesty agreement from the Gov't would fuck the mix up in a weekend.

These 2 have more metals from Vietnam than most and one is a certified mental patient. That is a good clean up crew. Looks can be deceiving.

They do clean up but this is there hunting shack look.

I wouldn't want them hunting me.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Yah like that guy in the Black one that Used to go by LP doing 60mph until the new speed bumps went in. Dumb ass.

I could suggest 2 bouncers that with free booze and a signed Amnesty agreement from the Gov't would fuck the mix up in a weekend.

These 2 have more metals from Vietnam than most and one is a certified mental patient. That is a good clean up crew. Looks can be deceiving.

They do clean up but this is there hunting shack look.

I wouldn't want them hunting me.

Click to see pic
    Which one is your daddy? JK....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

On the EL FLow business...

The lower prices do allow people to drink more thus increasing their drunkeness...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is this video near El Flow: Where is this ?

slim
    Last edited by bryan_sr; 04-28-2010 at 04:34 AM.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bryan_sr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,271 Times in 7,384 Posts

In the times I've been to Sosua since El Flow opened, it is one of my regular stops. Both alone or with others, I have generally had a pleasant time and fortunately no problems with fights, gunplay or drunken stupidity. I enjoy watching the chicas and occasionally buying one a drink and talk for a bit. But, like what was posted earlier, it's best to me in the late afternoon and early evening hours. After about 7pm, I've moved on, usually to Lou's.

That place will not close up as it makes too much money and as I understand, the mayor has an interest or partnership in it. While I was there with a bunch of ISOC'ers in March, everyday there were guys from the board hanging out and having a good time. As is the case with just about everywhere you go, keep a low profile, stay cool and don't get stupid drunk and things should be fine.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I sit in Bermuda and watch some El Flow activity but your not going to change El Flow at all doesn't the Major of Sosua own El Flow or an I screwed up in the head?

Classicos seems to be where all the trouble happens and the beer bottles fights happen in front of Merengues plaza all time.My friends girlfriend got nailed by beer bottle last weekend in Classicos for what reason no idea she isnt a working girl but will find out tomarrow.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8orBetter View Post
    doesn't the Major of Sosua own El Flow or an I screwed up in the head?
    Yes, he does, but that doesn't mean you're not still screwed up in the head, you redneck!

Thanks

Is true and I am coming to your place tomm at 4pm!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

My opinion is that El Flow is a great place to hang out until 7-8 at night.

After that, it's a crap shoot, just like hanging out anywhere else in this country where lots of cheap alcohol and numerous firearms are present. Like the man said, it's a powder keg. An incident waiting for the moment to happen.

Mix tigueres with drunk obnoxious tourists, and it's just a matter of time. Mark my words.

Once some idiot tourist ignites a situation with their 'ugly tourist' attitude, all tourists become one of 'them' if it gets ugly. Been there, done that.

Myself, I have no desire to become an innocent bystander victim. You wanna hang out with whores that want to be close to their chulo? Be my guest.

Anyone that thinks they are 'tuned in' to the crowd that hangs out there, and thus are OK as long as they act cool, are sadly mistaken.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    My opinion is that El Flow is a great place to hang out until 7-8 at night.

Myself, I have no desire to become an innocent bystander victim. You wanna hang out with whores that want to be close to their chulo? Be my guest.

Anyone that thinks they are 'tuned in' to the crowd that hangs out there, and thus are OK as long as they act cool, are sadly mistaken.
    This is very true

One must understand that El Flow is a meeting point for those in the trade (drugs-wimmenz) and a such don´t welcome their clients there. They will tolerate them but never accept them...

So you´re welcome to come and buy but don´t think you can mix. The bad crowd will never see you as one of them, unless you really are one of them if you get my drift, then they might ´respect´you... most mongers don´t fall into that category.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information