Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ingredients for a diseaster (Copied from another topic)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

Re: Ingredients for a diseaster (Copied from another topic)

good stuff here,

While I have yet to go solo in Sousa...
    There have been times when my wingman goes back to the room early, and I am out by myself on Pedro Clisante form 1- 3 am or whatever time it is. This happen 3 night last trip, so I was by myself for 3 night for a few hrs each night.

I usually go to my usualt fav bars, (we all have our favs) and talk to my fav familiar bartenders behind the bar usually. Just drink a presidente and chill, usually, till I feel I had enough drink n fun for the night, and I had back to the hotel, Last trip it was NG one night and SeaBreeze 3 nights.

You will get the street rat straggler approach you on the way back to your hotel.

Just keep walking, smile, say 'no thank you' etc etc. they'll get the hint, and know that you are 'aware' of them , and not in the mood for them too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stevereds For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    my dick is too big so im going to have to pay MORE if i want to fuck her.
    mi waiting for a Chica to tell mi my dick is small......so then I can ask for a discount

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess Im a newbie as Ive only been to sosua for a week once 5 years ago. It seemed super safe at the time. I brought a new chica back from the disco each night-mostly short time as I value my sleep-a few TLN if they were super hot. No problems despite having a big dick and being in my mid fourties. It was early december and there were many amateurs in town so thats who I looked for. They didnt have an attitude and were very greatful for the cash-left no problem or hassles. Went to the massage parlour in the afternoons for blowjobs. All in all sosua was a good experience. I walked everywhere and felt perfectly safe. Ignorance is bliss I guess. Ive been to cuba and thailand since. Less pressure from chicas in thailand. More in Cuba. Im thinking of returning to the DR this year and have a few questions. Where/how do I submit a new post. Im from vancouver and use airmile points but it seems like I still get more bang for the bucks travelling to latin america.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pongo For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information