Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Making a trip without the wife knowing - please help

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: Making a trip without the wife knowing - please help

I knew Moshy would come through!! I know who the masters are.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    Trust me, Moshy is the best at this sort of thing.

That famous fishing trip from years back was an all time ISOC classic!!!
    Those fishing trips were the Gold standard lol lol.... Coming home with Salmon from a trip you didn't take is PRICELESS......... Those were the days
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    Those fishing trips were the Gold standard lol lol.... Coming home with Salmon from a trip you didn't take is PRICELESS......... Those were the days
    That would be Priceless but coming home from a Fishing Trip you really did take without fish would be even harder to believe around here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

To get around this, I am considering investing in some rental property in the Dominican Republic. I'm going with my wife in early July to look at a few properties. I will indeed be looking for a good investment. I think this will provide a few reasons to go to the DR during the year on my own.

This is completely off topic and you all are about to ripp me to shreds on this. But here goes anyways, my wife is a bit kinky and has these fantasies of meeting a spanish speaking guy. Any ideas about how I can get some sanky(s) to take a run at her? She would absolutely love the attention and etc. She is Asian, upper 40's and in good shape. Since this is off topic and not really for this board at all, please just pm me if you have any ideas. Thank you in advance.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    To get around this, I am considering investing in some rental property in the Dominican Republic. I'm going with my wife in early July to look at a few properties. I will indeed be looking for a good investment. I think this will provide a few reasons to go to the DR during the year on my own.

This is completely off topic and you all are about to ripp me to shreds on this. But here goes anyways, my wife is a bit kinky and has these fantasies of meeting a spanish speaking guy. Any ideas about how I can get some sanky(s) to take a run at her? She would absolutely love the attention and etc. She is Asian, upper 40's and in good shape. Since this is off topic and not really for this board at all, please just pm me if you have any ideas. Thank you in advance.
    You (and she) ain't the first, I'd be surprised if anybody rips you up on that.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'attention' though. Does she want to get laid while you watch? Do a threesome with you and another guy? Is she into big dicks?

Let her hang out by herself a little bit(with you not too far away) and guys will be hitting on her in no time. Once she's got a guys interest, just ask the guy if he's willing. If it's him nailing her while you watch, most will go for it. If it's a threesome, it gets a little more complicated, but can be done.

Trust me, if she's good looking, she have LOTS of opportunities.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow...This thread has been very entertaining...I am never getting married.
    Never getting married.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to init4ass For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,408 Times in 78,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Wow...This thread has been very entertaining...I am never getting married.

There is no reason to.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Trust me, if she's good looking, she have LOTS of opportunities.

Even if she is 300 pounds she will have lots.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    The funny part is...he wasnt really deceptive!!!! If you holding it down on the home-front across the board, what can the wife say if you want to go away with the fellas for a few days???

I dare my future wife to say some shit if im holding the house down and i need some me time!!! Im letting my wife know from jump...look, long as im holding you and the house down dont say shit when i want to chill few times out the year!!! cant live with that you can walk, there are plenty of guys out there to control but im not the one I broke up with my ex-fiance last year because she was trying to pull that control card on me!!!! NOPE.....5 year relationship and i gave her the walking papers.

set the rules from the gate and stand by them....

I worked with this 26 year old macho guy that talked the same way.

A year and a half, he was divorced. I said was it worth it, a large wedding and then new furniture for a 2 bedroom apartment.

I sat there with about 6 married guys telling him how marriage would be for a year before he got married and you can hear him mumble pussies under his breath.

Once that ring goes on, all the rules change. You can{t tell any judge that you had an arrangemrnt to travel with your buddies yearly.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

LOL - Love it! I'm taking my two sons, one for baseball trip to DR at the end of the month. Here's my strategy for my "solo" trip that I plan on doing in Feb 2011.

Cigar Tour.....If your not a cigar lover, start the hobby ASAP. Talk it up with your male friends, print up some cigar material for the festival that runs in Feb in DR.

Make sure you treat your wife to a getaway with her girlfriends first and then you can do your trip without guilt. It would look funny coming back with a sun tan and having to "splain" that sitting in meetings all day!

GOIN TO THE DR for the Annual Cigar festival........Oh, make sure you bring some sticks home!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tsncigardad For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    There is no reason to.
    I would not disagree for a foolish reason like Love

But I Can be Bought for a price and I am sure I am not the only one. Even Kirsti Alley (sp) in Fat mode for a price would be considered if her assets were high enough and there was a strong prenup guarantee.
    Just Doing It

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

This was also a problem for me on my trip to Sousa last Dec. My biggest concern would be the phone calls. My trip was supposed to a golf trip to Floaida. Me and my two Buds instead headed to Sousa.

I have a Verzon Storm blackberry. Just before I left I called verizon and added the global calling option. This makes the calls to the US much cheaper. Also internet connections and texts are much cheaper. I call and cancel when I return and they pro rate the service charge.

Anyway.....I did as someone earlier mentioned. As soon as we arrived I called a friend in the US to see what the caller ID looked like. I then had him call me and I didn't answer. I wanted to see if my voicemail greeting changed. He said everything sounded that same as when I call from the US. I called home a few times on my trip and all went well.

They are other things that can screw things up such as airport delays due to weather, but the phone calls were my biggest worry.

It went so well we are heading down in cognito again this Dec.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Out of curiosity: how do you deal with entry/exit stamps in the passport?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    This was also a problem for me on my trip to Sousa last Dec. My biggest concern would be the phone calls. My trip was supposed to a golf trip to Floaida. Me and my two Buds instead headed to Sousa.

I have a Verzon Storm blackberry. Just before I left I called verizon and added the global calling option. This makes the calls to the US much cheaper. Also internet connections and texts are much cheaper. I call and cancel when I return and they pro rate the service charge.

Anyway.....I did as someone earlier mentioned. As soon as we arrived I called a friend in the US to see what the caller ID looked like. I then had him call me and I didn't answer. I wanted to see if my voicemail greeting changed. He said everything sounded that same as when I call from the US. I called home a few times on my trip and all went well.

They are other things that can screw things up such as airport delays due to weather, but the phone calls were my biggest worry.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 699 Posts

Good question. Do you really not want them to stamp your passport? When leaving the country, the folks at POP seem to be vigilant at looking for your entry stamp to determine if they need to charge you a fee for overstaying the 60 day tourist visa limit.

Quote Originally Posted by pi3141516 View Post
    Viejo Verde

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Be careful about the phone bill. It may indicate the country of origin and if she sees it you're screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post

Last edited by Dick Dawson; 06-24-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag
    SouthCoast

Thanks

If you have as many as some of us do that is a mute point. Or should I say don't show it to them and keep it in your own safe-- Tear out a page-- Get a Dupe whatever many ways.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

She never looks at my passport but someone here had a great idea. Just smudge the date a little with water. I travel allot so there are many stamps in my passport. If she ever looked, an unreadable stamp would not raise a flag. Many are already hard to read.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drjetman View Post
    Be careful about the phone bill. It may indicate the country of origin and if she sees it you're screwed.
    The phone bill goes to my office and I pay the bills so that's not a problem for me.

But.......I just checked my verizon bill. It doesn't list country of origin for calls, but there in a line entry "International Long Distance-Mobile" Also an entry for International text sent and received. If the wrong person saw this, it could become a problem.
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 06-24-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

not sure if u golf..but..

You can stay at Playa Dorada complex..like the Gran Ventana hotel which is AI...nice people, great beach... Gold course is in the middle of all the Hotels, as it is a Gated type of resort community. with like 8 big Hotels inside. a mall, bars etc.

Taxi to Sosua..if publico will cost about 400 pesos if you get a taxi from inside playa dorada, it is about 30 us..maybe 25. but that's with thwe taxi mafiosos.

Sosua is a 30 min trip..and Field of Dreams if that is your thing is across the highway.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Seems like many of my ideas have caught on lol lol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information