Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The CR or DR

Thanks

The CR or DR

Can't make up my mind. Since I've joined and read alot of trip reports. I find this board to really be a Dominican Addicts group. I've been to Thailand alot and been to Panama once. I love the NG or BB lay out. The pool and bar and girls right there. Plus I've been falged for not posting and just lurking. I have a16 day Dec. trip planed for the Philippines. So I'm looking for a 5 day fuck fest. DR girls look hotter for me. When I was in Panama the Columbian girls look and acted hard core. All sillicon and additude. I only went with the Panaman girls that I found to be a lot of fun. So CR cheaper air, hotel cost more. All evens out. I'm going to try to do this trip late June. Thanks. Now I've interacted.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to soxfan For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Laughing Re: The CR or DR

...what kind of socks?
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Can't make up my mind. Since I've joined and read alot of trip reports. I find this board to really be a Dominican Addicts group. I've been to Thailand alot and been to Panama once. I love the NG or BB lay out. The pool and bar and girls right there. Plus I've been falged for not posting and just lurking. I have a16 day Dec. trip planed for the Philippines. So I'm looking for a 5 day fuck fest. DR girls look hotter for me. When I was in Panama the Columbian girls look and acted hard core. All sillicon and additude. I only went with the Panaman girls that I found to be a lot of fun. So CR cheaper air, hotel cost more. All evens out. I'm going to try to do this trip late June. Thanks. Now I've interacted.
    My new fav hat....gracias Jose
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: The CR or DR

Waaaaaay back in 2003 when I was trying to decide on where to go both the DR and CR were contenders. I chose the DR and I finally moved here , so I'm slightly biased

For a quick trip like yours just come to Sousa, have a blast and forget the rest. Virtually everyone I know that has been to the both prefers the DR unless going for an Eco tour or similar.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: The CR or DR

I personally prefer the DR because in my experience you get more bang for your buck and a lot more GFE's. In CR it was all buisness and out the door so she could get back down stairs to the next pull. The Dr girls stay all night for less then what you pay for ST in CR. Though I have to admit that CR has a higher concentration of different nationalities. The first night I walked into the BM in CR was one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life. But that was mostly due to the fact that it was the first time I had mongered, or even been out of the US.......well besides Canada but that doesn't count. Anyway based on your post it looks like you're leaning toward the DR, good luck on whatever you decide.
    What's understood doesn't need to be said.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jonblaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman View Post
    ...what kind of socks?
    My new fav hat....gracias Jose
    Click to see pic
    The White Sox. Hoping the season gets better.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soxfan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

We focus on DR, Colombian, Brazil, Cuba, Thailand, Jamaica to just name a few.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonblaze View Post
    I personally prefer the DR because in my experience you get more bang for your buck and a lot more GFE's. In CR it was all buisness and out the door so she could get back down stairs to the next pull. The Dr girls stay all night for less then what you pay for ST in CR. Though I have to admit that CR has a higher concentration of different nationalities. The first night I walked into the BM in CR was one of the most overwhelming experiences of my life. But that was mostly due to the fact that it was the first time I had mongered, or even been out of the US.......well besides Canada but that doesn't count. Anyway based on your post it looks like you're leaning toward the DR, good luck on whatever you decide.
    Thanks. I'm getting a little older now too. 53 but I'm in the gym 5 times a wk. Just can't abuse the body like I did 5 yrs ago when I first went to Los. I found out in Panama that the action doesn't start till midnight. 2 am I'm toast. I like to have my LT line up by 10 and in the room by 12. On the other hand It's been 3 yrs since I've mongerd. because I was married to a Thai girl. Now I'm going through a divorce and maybe it's just stress. Maybe once I hit the ground I'll be back to the old me. I know what you felt likein the CR. My first trip in Pattaya just wall to wall pussy. You just want to fuck everything except the LB's for me at lest. My first trip in Pattaya 29 girls 9 days and 4 of the st more than once. That's want sosua feel like to me when I read some reports.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to soxfan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks. I'm getting a little older now too. 53 but I'm in the gym 5 times a wk. Just can't abuse the body like I did 5 yrs ago when I first went to Los. I found out in Panama that the action doesn't start till midnight. 2 am I'm toast. I like to have my LT line up by 10 and in the room by 12. On the other hand It's been 3 yrs since I've mongerd. because I was married to a Thai girl. Now I'm going through a divorce and maybe it's just stress. Maybe once I hit the ground I'll be back to the old me. I know what you felt like. My first in Pattaya just wall to wall pussy. You just want to fuck everything except the LB's for me at lest. My first trip to Pattaya 29 girls 9 days and 4 of the st more than once. That's want sosua feel like to me when I read some reports.
    The nightlife in Medellin can start as early as 7 if you want it to.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Thanks. I'm getting a little older now too. 53 but I'm in the gym 5 times a wk. Just can't abuse the body like I did 5 yrs ago when I first went to Los. I found out in Panama that the action doesn't start till midnight. 2 am I'm toast. I like to have my LT line up by 10 and in the room by 12. On the other hand It's been 3 yrs since I've mongerd. because I was married to a Thai girl. Now I'm going through a divorce and maybe it's just stress. Maybe once I hit the ground I'll be back to the old me. I know what you felt likein the CR. My first trip in Pattaya just wall to wall pussy. You just want to fuck everything except the LB's for me at lest. My first trip in Pattaya 29 girls 9 days and 4 of the st more than once. That's want sosua feel like to me when I read some reports.
    Tell us more if you feel like it?? hmm Thai girl divorce ...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

http://costaricaticas.com

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

just pick a country and try a different country the next trip.......

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    just pick a country and try a different country the next trip.......

There are too many places too pick from now.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pictures Re: The CR or DR

Fellow South Sider,
    Just got back from DR and had an absolute blast! Sosua is definitely the place to go! Enjoy!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cassanova6 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cassanova6 View Post
    Fellow South Sider,
    Just got back from DR and had an absolute blast! Sosua is definitely the place to go! Enjoy!
    Thanks for the advice.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soxfan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Having been to DR and CR (was there last Sept) a number of times as well as Cuba, Panama and Nicaragua Its a tough call and depends on what you are looking for. DR has lower prices for chicas but most of the TLNs seem to have some problem with their kid/grandma/goat whatever about two hours in. In CR they are pretty straightforward and stick to what you agree on but not a lot of TLN. If skin color matters (it did to my wingman) then CR ranges generally from white to caramel whereas DR is more caramel to black IMO.

The place that I stayed in San Jose (sportsmens lodge) kind of puts everything on a platter for you and the price is on par with NG and some of the other places here. There's a decent bar/restaurant and girls start arriving as early as 10 am and there is generally a good crowd by 7 or 8 and it stops serving and turns to a ghost town at 2 am. If you don't like it loud until 2 am don't get a courtyard room.

There are other places close by but you are recommended to take a taxi everywhere. I walked but it sucks b/c CR seems like no matter where you go you are walking up some steep hill. If you go to the Del Rey, and you will, it is hardcore whereas SL and some other places are more along the lines of Classicos maybe a little more laid back. Costaricaticas.com proved to be as almost as helpful as ISOC.

Sosua is easier to get around and you can walk anywhere at anytime or at least thats how I feel after being in Miami for 16 years. Sosua is a lot more laid back but that is the difference between big city and small beach town. The action does seem to start a bit later in Sosua but thats prob b/c there are girls working 24/7 in San Jose.

Overall its just personal preference and honestly I feel you'll have a great time in either. I enjoyed both of them more than Panama and Cuba combined.

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to apatheist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apatheist View Post
    Overall its just personal preference and honestly I feel you'll have a great time in either. I enjoyed both of them more than Panama and Cuba combined.
    What's your take on Panama and Cuba?? Negatives-Positives??

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Hey Apatheist....just got back from Sosua and was pulling off the strip as early as 10AM.They are on the street ,in the restaurants,in the stores,in the laundromat and I didn't even mention the $9 blow jobs at the little Haitian massage parlor down the street from NG! Any whoretown is 24/7 if your looking.Soxfan,please make it clear from now on your a WHITESOX fan so we know not to buddy up with you.Christ they were'nt even proud enough to come up with their own original name,had to use 1/2 of the RED SOX.Now we're talking baseball!!LOL

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Can't make up my mind. Since I've joined and read alot of trip reports. I find this board to really be agr Dominican Addicts group. I've been to Thailand alot and been to Panama once. I love the NG or BB lay out. The pool and bar and girls right there. Plus I've been falged for not posting and just lurking. I have a16 day Dec. trip planed for the Philippines. So I'm looking for a 5 day fuck fest. DR girls look hotter for me. When I was in Panama the Columbian girls look and acted hard core. All sillicon and additude. I only went with the Panaman girls that I found to be a lot of fun. So CR cheaper air, hotel cost more. All evens out. I'm going to try to do this trip late June. Thanks. Now I've interacted.

Hi. My names TNT72, and I'm a Sosuaholic!!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yup, I've been to CR and DR.. CR has tons of colombianas and ticas not to mention nicas.. they are ranging from light brown to dark brown. I stayed in SL. The chicks hanging there are pretty cool.. Fun to drink with. But if you roll down to the Del Rey, they get hardcore. If you like hardcore chicks that are money hungry you go to Del Rey.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimrock187 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Can't make up my mind. Since I've joined and read alot of trip reports. I find this board to really be a Dominican Addicts group. I've been to Thailand alot and been to Panama once. I love the NG or BB lay out.
    Understand that's not a coincidence. The North Coast (and particularly Sosua) are ideal for a short, fun, stress free trip that quickly surrounds you with a bunch of beautiful women in one of several generally pleasant beach towns.

Guys here have literally traveled all over the world. Rio and Thailand may be the meccas, but for guys from the eastern half of North America (a large proportion of the posters on this site) those trips require flights of anywhere from 12-24 hours in duration.

DR, CR and Columbia are, comparatively speaking, right around the corner. Columbia appears to be best for folks who have a working knowledge of Spanish, which leaves CR and DR for the beginner/weekend warrior.

I've heard good things about CR, but although I've traveled to the country, I haven't been for mongering purposes because:

1) the action is in the middle of an otherwise-boring city with traffic that doesn't lend itself well to daytripping, and l like to do a lot more on vacation than just monger;

2) while I love the idea of more diverse pickings (got a blasian Dominicana in Santo Domingo many moons ago), I find myself strongly attracted to the Dominican look;

3) I've heard that the hotels in the "Zone" in CR are - at best - just ok. But even if a Ritz suddenly appeared, my preference is for more comfortable home-like surroundings when vacationing in the caribbean, and usually prefer the villa route, which are everywhere on the North Coast of DR;

4) While 80% of the night action happens on a small strip in Sosua, Cabarete at night is something special. Also, there's choice spots in Nagua and Puerto Plata to explore. And that's just the North Coast. The level of talent in and around Santiago will blow your mind;

5) DR is well-suited to large groups, although I refuse to travel like that anymore. There literally is something - and someone - for everyone to do all day and night.

6) Finally, Sosua is only about 10 minutes from the airport. I can't begin to properly emphasize how incredibly convenient that is, especially if your return flight is in the later part of the afternoon.

Anyway, my .02 would be for you to try the North Coast, but just go to Sosua instead of holing up in Blackbeards. You can go to the bikini contest and see everything there in 2 hours, which leaves you the rest of your vacation to discover everything - and everyone - else the North Coast has to offer.

Have fun.
    Last edited by husl2001; 05-26-2010 at 04:48 PM.

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information