Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • $5.00 U.S.

3 9.68%
  • $10.00 U.S.

9 29.03%
  • Not a cent

10 32.26%
  • condoms and pesos work for me thanks (whynotme)

4 12.90%
  • No bags, but random trinkets (gdogg)

3 9.68%
  • $2.00 - 99 cent store panties and makeup! (osanhopps)

0 0%
  • I prefer colorful glass beads. The natives really love them! (DCIronman)

2 6.45%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chica Gift Bag.......,How Much?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The Chica Gift Bag.......,How Much?

OK, a lot of stray voltage flying in regards to taking care of chica's, how much money they make and we got the Save a Ho's and their mentality. However, I have a valid question that I want to throw out because this shit can get out of hand before you know it. The Chica Gift Bag is a wonderful thing. I see a lot of guys doing it/a lot are going to do it.

What should be our limit (as a group) to the final cost of a chica gift bag?

I know a lot of folks are going to say, "Hey that's up to you!". I roger that but, if you got some asshole that is throwing $50.00 worth of stuff in a chica gift bag that is like sitting in the a VIP at Classico's and making it rain. You just fucked it up for everybodyelse especially us po folks!

I would like a vote/opinion on a limit of $5.00 or $10.00. If I could edit the vote I would add a 3rd category, ........
    " I don't give a damn".

SOME OF YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS SILLY BUT WE HAVE SOME MEN THAT DON'T KNOW HOW NOR TAKE THE TIME TO SHOP AROUND!

Serious Shit Guys: This gift bag can drive the prices up as well if we are not careful.

Additionally, as requested I would love to hear about your success's (or failures) with the Chica Gift Bag. The intent was to add a nice gift in order to drive the price down. Some people have gotten them down to "crack hoe" prices with the use of the gift bag. Other people may want to do something nice for the chica & build a good rep in the process.

Additionally, those of you that have already done the gift bag thing and there are several of you, could you please repost your photos here as this could be added to the ISOC Wikipedia and show the masses of "How to Do it Right". Additionally, let's say that a guy goes downrange with the makings for his giftbags and for whatever reason does not get the chance to give them all out. If we as a group have said that the max price will be $_________ then the monger can hand off/sell the bags to the next guy coming in. That is after an inspection of the contents are confirmed.
    You know how we all got to get rid of extra stuff before we get on the plane. That act is just guys taking care of each other in the pinch.

I assure you, the man who presents the Chica Gift Bag is quickly & positively talked about on the Chica network as a "good man".
    Last edited by Andy; 05-13-2010 at 08:24 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Re: The Chica Gift Bag.......,How Much?

I remember when just giving them pesos was enough (still is in IMO).

If I understand correctly, part of the idea behind giving chicas gift bags is to receive a reduced rate in return. According, gift bags costing much more than $10 to $12usd ($500RD) would kinda defeat the purpose. Unless, that is, said gift bag allows you to negotiate a chica down to crack-hoe prices.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

My gift bags had lace thong ($4.00), a toothbrush ($0.50), a razor ($0.75), a lip smackers ($1.00), 2 fancy hair ties ($0.25), and a chocolate ($0.50). Total cost about $7 ($250rd). All of those items were to make my session better as well as gifts for her. It worked well for me - but to each thier own - and YMMV.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

If I understand correctly, part of the idea behind giving chicas gift bags is to receive a reduced rate in return. According, gift bags costing much more than $10 to $12usd ($500RD) would kinda defeat the purpose. Unless, that is, said gift bag allows you to negotiate a chica down to crack-hoe prices.
    Personally, I think a thread on whether gift bags really work would be appropriate. I for one would love to hear stories about how positively the chicas respond when guys negotiate them to 2000 or 2500 pesos, then in the morning they give the girls 1000 pesos and a bag of five items from a dollar store.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

Too much work to save $1.50.
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Malo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Personally, I think a thread on whether gift bags really work would be appropriate. I for one would love to hear stories about how positively the chicas respond when guys negotiate them to 2000 or 2500 pesos, then in the morning they give the girls 1000 pesos and a bag of five items from a dollar store.
    I concur.......and for the most part I know that a large reduction in payment usually doesn't happen

and if you ask the hookers.....most will say they would rather have the money instead of the gifts......

hookers are afterall all about the money.....

personally I think the gift bag thingy is more like a tip versus a reduction in payment for the first session.......
    though for a repeat it may play into a reduced rate if they know about the gifts after meeting you the first time......

some hookers don't even like chocolate cause they think they are going to get fat.....
    plus hookers are pretty fussy when it comes to clothes and might not like what is in the gift bags.....

I say just give the Ho's the money......always worked for this guy.......

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

my bags had a value of 11US on this most recent trip.

no chica got that, unless it was for a savings minimum of at least 500 pesos.

but its not about the 5 bucks thats saved.

its about making them feel special.

they feel like they are opening presents at christmas.

it eases them into doing pictures without bitching about them not being on the internet.

for those who think the bags dont work, just look at my current trip report, at the pictures of dilcia opening hers. and i havent even gotten to the rest of the girls and thier bags, and what it got me.

we've talked about this in a few threads recently.

to each thier own. if you dont wanna do it, dont. the chicas arent EXPECTING IT.

and i would never negotiate for a price, and then offer them a bag instead.

i give them the bag, and negotiate a price.

or, i give the bag in the morning, to girls who have not negotiated a price at all.

4 of my girls this trip, never discussed price at all. neither before nor after. because they already knew me, or had heard about me.

two, knew that i had gift bags to offer.

one asked if i wanted a blowjob, and if i brought gifts.

but, to answer the subject at hand.... ~10 bucks. limit. i would not do more than that, or its kind of defeating the purpose.

hard core chicas on pedro arent just going to give it up for nothing, in exchange for a bag of shit...

yes, there are some that do.. jimb ofor instance, girls from the garden will come and play aorund with him for a few minutes, in exchange for some gifts..

but he doesnt bang them all night long an then hand them a pair of panties and eyeliner and expect all to be good.

there are unwritten rules.. the chicas and the monger need to understand them.

i give about a 10 dollar bag. i save about 15 bucks. so really i save about 5. but i get more attention, no attitude. plenty of pics. a chica who "loves" me, and will always remember me.

i'm building friendships. albeit with hookers. i am still building a rapport with my girls.

perhaps sooner or later, i'll get it dirt cheap, or free from some them. not holding my breath, not counting on it. but its certainly a possibility.

limt 10 bucks please.

Thanks

so for all you non beleivers out there, who think the chicas dont like the little things...

here's proof.

look at that face, and tell me she's not like a little kid at christmas !!!

i made her close her eyes, and told her i had a surprise for her

then she opened and saw the gift bag, and started begging me for it. but i kept it just out of her reach.... at least long enough to get a picture

then i let her have the bag, and she started screaming..... those of you that were at yayows party know what i'm talking about.... aye aye aye!!!

and once she started pulling gifts out... it was all over.. each gift was progessively better than the former.... packed like that intentionaly

a bag of gifts with new clothes.. particularly panties and shirts.. of course, by law, demands a photo session in said new clothes.

and they are generally all too happy to please...

so, after this gift bag and photo session, we fucked again and FINALLY went to bed at 4am. in the morning, when she got up, i was still tired, so i opted against a fuck, and instead just had her give me one of her amazing blowjobs for about an hour.

then she left.

i gave her 2000 pesos plus the gift bag. for the 2 fucks the night before and the blowjob in the morning.

for the guys that dont believe the gift bags work.... i have four more stories similar to this one... just keep reading !

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Nap. I knew I could count on you!!! Again, for us old timers these are the "Rabbits out the Hat" stuff that make folks wonder, "How in the hell does he do it?"

Keep posting!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

She would've been excited with 1500 pesos!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

For two of my favorita's who I have a long standing relationship with , I always bring them something down, scented body lotions and soaps with a sponge or some thing for bath and they love it. Another option which is has been spoken of on this site but not mentioned here, photos. I carry along a cheap photo printer and paper, take a couple of pics of a girl and send her out, you have a ton of them surrounding you looking for pictures. THEY LOVE HAVING THEIR PICTURES TAKEN!!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    For two of my favorita's who I have a long standing relationship with , I always bring them something down, scented body lotions and soaps with a sponge or some thing for bath and they love it. Another option which is has been spoken of on this site but not mentioned here, photos. I carry along a cheap photo printer and paper, take a couple of pics of a girl and send her out, you have a ton of them surrounding you looking for pictures. THEY LOVE HAVING THEIR PICTURES TAKEN!!
    they love having thier picture taken... and then looking at each picture afterwards lol

i think for my next trip ill invest in a printer, because they do like having a copy.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    they love having thier picture taken... and then looking at each picture afterwards lol

i think for my next trip ill invest in a printer, because they do like having a copy.
    You would have absolutely no peace then...just chicas following you around 24/7. Wait...yes, invest in a printer. They're pretty cheap now too!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I know that in reality, I'm always just too fucking drunk to make the gift bag work!

Pesos work for me!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    She would've been excited with 1500 pesos!

Come on gdogg.......thats Naps SuperPuker!!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

This is sad..for a number of reasons.
    Last edited by GREEKFREAK; 05-12-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: typo

31. The Following User Says Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    that's cool.

you do you. i'll do me.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Please essplain ???

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Please essplain ???

first of all u buying gifts for these hoes...u know how lame that makes u look to pull out a bag of goods lmaooooooooooo am i the only 1 who finds this to be halarious??..i can just imagine u bringing a hoe into the room....and u pulling out a bag full of thongs..this makes u look thirsty and low life to accually have planned somthing so retarded out...u asked and i told...just my opinion
    Last edited by GREEKFREAK; 05-12-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: typo

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

first of all u buying gifts for these hoes...u know how lame that makes u look to pull out a bag of goods lmaooooooooooo am i the only 1 who finds this to be halarious??..i can just imagine u bringing a hoe into the room....and u pulling out a bag full of thongs..this makes u look thirsty and low life to accually have planned somthing so retarded out...u asked and i told...just my opinion

Certainly entitled to your opinion, but may I ask you to research Previous threads in this subject. Its a different culture. These are not sophisticated spoiled ass Bitches who require expensive gifts just to make them smile.
    Its truly the thought that counts. and they really do respond small gifts so why question it ? & IMO your assumptions and characterizations are very far off base . How many countries have you traveled to ?
    Also check one of Jimmys threads in Colombia, he bought a gift for a girl on her birthday no less, and she started SOBBING, and then she told him that was the first time someone bought her a GIFT, and she was like 19 years old.. Maybe you have not factored in that they are WOMEN first, and HO's second.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information