Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • $5.00 U.S.

3 9.68%
  • $10.00 U.S.

9 29.03%
  • Not a cent

10 32.26%
  • condoms and pesos work for me thanks (whynotme)

4 12.90%
  • No bags, but random trinkets (gdogg)

3 9.68%
  • $2.00 - 99 cent store panties and makeup! (osanhopps)

0 0%
  • I prefer colorful glass beads. The natives really love them! (DCIronman)

2 6.45%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Chica Gift Bag.......,How Much?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

Re: The Chica Gift Bag.......,How Much?

i cant remember the thread i read it on but at first wasn't the purpose of the bags portrayed as the tool for the cheaper price?? or have they now evolved to making the person feel good while paying the same price??

or have i just got off a long day of work and lost on the topic all together lol
    welcome to the fraternity, *morgan freeman voice*

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    I'm just "luving" this thread. After all the commotion yesterday, threads like this, make this board both enjoyable and entertaining. Kudos, my dudes!

The Mac Man

Right there with ya Mac MAN!!!!! It's nice over here.

I've never tried the gift bag, but I have bought some cheap gifts for ones I've done before that gave good service.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

in regards to mongering...dont we leave the states and wherever we come from so that we dont have to buy girls gifts?? we go to DR to pay for it. These girls are hungry they dont want gifts they want money.

When chicas start turning up with gifts all over the place all her friends are gonna want the same thing. Just give them enouph so they will want more later. dont spoil them with gifts and money...

Dont get me wrong..if we can give these girls gifts INSTEAD of money...then thats wassup...but if its in insentive...theyll always expect it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We have had over 90 views according to the ticker. However, it appears that the leading polls reflect;

09 guys say the limit should be $10.00.
    10 guys say fuck those ho's & don't give them any extra shit.

I have read a lot of interesting comments. All post' are viewed with respect and I thank you for your input. I wanted to also see how the presenting "the Chica Gift Bag (CGB) is viewed and at what limits should be adopted as standard operating proceedure. According to the polls, we only had a few that will participate in this gesture but again to each his own.

My point of view remains unchanged. It is but a small token to say thank-you and some have already proven that using the CGB is a way to lower the price of doing the deed. I think a CGB and $1000 Peso for a TLN with a favorite chica is not too out of bounds. However, they got to have the "A Favorite Chica" status first. I am sure some of you have already gotten lower prices than that. PIMP ON!! (Actually after doing some math, if you get her to do the deed for $1000 Peso, the CGB at a cost of $13.89 is equivalent to the 500 Peso difference for the standard TLN of 1500Pesos if anybody cares & wants to keep it exactly fair to both parties and keep your conscious at ease.)

However, based on the responses I have received even with the CGB the standard proceedure for me must be;

1. We have agreed to fuck me for money at this price (ST or LT) I know not everybody does this upfront but it is a path that leads to less chances of headaches

2. We fucked for money (ST or LT and the shit was off the hook!!! BBBJCIM, Doggy Style, Photos, Tossed my Salad, Tea Bagged, the works!!)

3. Here is the fucking money we agreed upon. (That is non-negotiable)

4. Here is a nice fucking token of my appreciation. (Do not use the CGB as a bargaining tool. It should be a true surprise and a "gift" as it was intended. That way nobody get's hurt.) The chica that was camera shy might open up a little bit to allow the "surprise for me" shots. She might then ask/take less money. If she wants to give you back some money then that is just outstanding!!! You found a smart chica that really wants to be invited back and she appreciates your efforts. You will get big props on the Chica Network.

5. Now, kindly get the fuck out of my room. (It is time to go. I will buy breakfast if TLN. I will also walk you out. I will definately speak to you on the street but, please keep it moving because..................)

6. I am now on my way to fuck chicas #2,3,4 & 5 thu 21. (And if one of your girlfriends fucks me as good as you just did, don't start hating on me because she got a Gift Bag too.)

This appears to me the best path to take that leads to less headaches with use of the CGB.

BIG MIKE 21 Out
    Last edited by Andy; 05-14-2010 at 09:52 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    in regards to mongering...dont we leave the states and wherever we come from so that we dont have to buy girls gifts?? we go to DR to pay for it. These girls are hungry they dont want gifts they want money.

When chicas start turning up with gifts all over the place all her friends are gonna want the same thing. Just give them enouph so they will want more later. dont spoil them with gifts and money...

Dont get me wrong..if we can give these girls gifts INSTEAD of money...then thats wassup...but if its in insentive...theyll always expect it.
    Your comments have definitely proven that while some may view the glass as being half full others may view it as being half empty. Based upon this analysis, I think it's fair to say: "To each his own!"

The Mac Man

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

What about greater than $10?

I take it that this is about chicas that you meet for the first time... In this situation.. any trinket will do. Chicas are like any other woman and they like gifts!

If she's your favorita, I'm sure you should give her more... no?

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

$5.00 max. more like some .99 cents panties and/or.99 earrings. two pair of panties is more than enough.
    "Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

Thanks

bracelets cost 1-2 dollars. makeup even less.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have been on several operational deployments, humanitarian relief operations and a couple of just plain old wars on some distant faraway land. I did not bitch, whine or complain about it, I just rucked-up, put my knees in the breeze and rocked steady. Actually, it was an exciting adventure. Regardless, on each and every deployment somewhere along the way I received a “goody bag” filled with treats that just made my day. Somebody that didn’t know jack shit about me and didn’t know who I was, took the time to put together a bag of stuff for me and my joe’s in order to lift our spirits and let us know that somebody gave a damn about us. My warfighting days are over but I can do this;

The Cost Breakdown for 10 Chica Gift Bags

(Items located at Costco, Dollar Tree, Military PX & It’s Fashion)
    (The bold numbers are to be used to add up the sections)

The Item PurchaseCost Cost Each Bag

01. Thong Panties $1.25 Ea $1.25 $5.25
    02. The Gift Bag $1.00 Ea $1.00
    03. Lip Gloss 5/Pack $1.00 Ea $1.00
    04. Perfume $1.00 Ea $1.00
    05. Multi Pack Eye Shadow $1.00 Ea $1.00
    06. Tooth Paste (Small) $0.55 Ea $0.55 $4.55
    07. Lipsmackers 2/$1.00 $0.50
    08. Scented Bath/Shower Gel 2/$1.00 $0.50
    09. Bath/Shower Sponge 2/$1.00 $0.50
    10. Hand Sanitizer 2/$1.00 $0.50
    11.Lip Gloss Single 2$1.00 $0.50
    12. Flavored Body Crème 2/$1.00 $0.50
    13. Lip Balm Sunscreen 2/$1.00 $0.50
    14. Finger Nail Files 10/$0.50 $0.50
    15. Soap Dish $0.28 $0.28 $1.53
    16. Tooth Brush Case $0.27 $0.27
    17. Bar of Soap 3/$1.00x4=$4.00/12=$0.33 (2 left over)
    18. Wet Wipes 3/$1.00x4=$4.00/12=$0.33 (2 left over)
    19. Tooth Brush(Low Quality) 5/$1.00x2=$2.00/10=$0.20
    20. Shower Cap 8/$1.00x2=$2.00/16=$0.125 (6 left over)
    21. Ghiradelli Chocolate 50/$9.00 $0.18 (5x Ea) =$0.90 $2.46
    22. Lindor Truffles 50/$8.00 $0.16 (5x Ea) =$0.80
    23. Bubble Gum Rolls 4/$1.00x3=$3.00/12=$0.25 (1x Ea) (2 left over)
    24. Blow Pops 12/$1.00 $0.08 (1x Ea) =$0.08 (2 left over)
    25. Tootsie Pops 12/$1.00 $0.08 (1x Ea) =$0.08 (2 left over)
    26. Peppermint Hard Candy 90/$1.00 $0.01 (9x Ea) = $0.09 Take the loss here (-$0.10)
    27. Gum Drops 90/$1.00 $0.01 (9x Ea) = $0.09 Take the loss here (-$0.10)
    28. Butterscotch Hard Candy 70/$1.00 $0.01 (7xEa) = $0.07 Take the loss here (-$0.30)
    29. Strawberry Hard Candy 50/$1.00 $0.02 (5x2Ea)= $0.10

Goal $13.89 x 36=500 Peso $13.79 Current Cost per 10 Chica Gift Bags
    If the objective was 1000 TLN with CGB at a cost of 500Peso total= 1500 Peso

Again, I am not fighting wars but just putting together something that can win the hearts and minds of a few chica's that take/took the time to take care of me in a very special way. I know we all are paying for it but if we use it as a "gift" and not a tool to haggle over price then I think it will be a win win for everybody. Others my say "Fuck them you don't have to do that." That's OK. I respect your opinion and you can voice it.

The price of the CGB can be a whole lot less or a whole lot more if that's what you want to do. We know that a lot of folks will not do this but for those that are considering this, use this as a shopping example of where you can find stuff and the prices. (I have not included the flea market stuff as I did not find quanities of 10.)

Rock Steady
    Last edited by Andy; 05-14-2010 at 08:04 PM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

didnt know cats took this so seriously. i stick to a few simple items. there are a couple of hood stores that sell .99 cent panties and the odd lot stores has them for .88 cents. there are a couple of stores in manhattan around 30th street and broadway that sells cheap earrings and bracelets for 1-2 dollars. lollipops i get from the bodega .05 cents each.

AFTER the holidays victoria secrets sells lotions and sprays for 1-2 dollars a bottle for the rotation chicks. i usually take a bag of assorted shit with me and lately having been bringing back alot of shit. i have a baby phat tank top and hoodie that i got for like 3 bucks that i can't get rid of because its a small and i been doing mediums and a few larges. but i have to admit seeing a 2 dollar bottle of victoria secrets on your dresser can turn a good girl into a freak and some chicks love to pose in new shit but i don't give everyone something and no one gets more than a few dollars worth.

last trip i brought a 4 dollar blouse for a chick because i was tired on seeing her wear the same couple of blouses but i think her husband had her locked down my whole trip. i also have a 5 dollar dress that i am saving for a superstar poser and i had some .99 cent tank tanks that i gave out just because.

like everything else in dr you can't take this to seriously. chicas appreciate anything. i offered one chick some panties and she said no she wanted the magazine i got from the airplane, but i have to say that guys need to chill on the makeup since most of them chicks dont know how to wear it and i am tired of seeing the clown faces.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"didnt know cats took this so seriously."

As a Master Blaster vet of the 9-11 Force, I can only do things 1 way and that is......... All the Way.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MIKE21 View Post
    "didnt know cats took this so seriously."

As a Master Blaster vet of the 9-11 Force, I can only do things 1 way and that is......... All the Way.
    And that is what in English?
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

This chica gift back business is rediculous!!!! how did we go from a lil propina.....to Gift bags to hookers?????

shaking my got damn head*

board is tripping again....time for another house cleaning jimmy!!! lol

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

might as well buy their diapers while your at it lol............im just playing no beef lol

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This started as what folks thought would be an appropriate cost. This is for guys that were going to do this sort of thing. The response’s and the viewership grew as reflective to the ticker. This is an item of interest.

Then this thread grew to have others speak of why they do it and a few good men demonstrated that they have no shame in their game and spoke of their conscious’s kicking them in the ass. All of that was fine and dandy as well.

Now at crunch time when I have laid out the cost and the items to be purchased, the comments presented now reflect “Oh shit, I can’t believe that we got folks doing this.”

I and many others have said it before and I will now say it again. If you don’t care to participate then don’t. If you look at the girls the as tricks & scum of the earth then that is how you feel but you, me and a shitload of other people from all over the world come to the DR like a crack addiction and pay for a taste of their “goodies” so who’s the real trick.

This is just a way of saying thanks with a few items that the chica definitely can use and keep for herself and not have to share it with a Chulo or a crooked cop.

And oh by the way,………………….I didn’t get poisoned while I was shopping either.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

I haven't put alot of thought into this, but have seen how it makes a difference. On my last trip, I just finished an outstanding st and had some candy just lying around in the room. I just asked her if she wanted the rest of the bag which was more than half full and something I bought at the dollar store. Well, you would think that she hit the lottery. She got undressed and we went at it again before she left. She thanked me for the goodies and thought it was nice of me to do that. I didn't plan this, just offered it to be courteous because I really didnt see myself finishing it. It was just a gesture and expected nothing in return, but it does show how the smallest tokens of appreciation are received by the women. The next time down, I will have a goodie bag prepared just in case

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread Information