Thread: Tonto's First DR trip/ November 2004

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Tonto's First DR trip/ November 2004

Newbie Hits BC hard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all the great posts on this site, I went to Boca Chica for a 3 1/2 day visit earlier this month. I loved the place and the women. In fact, I'm booked again over the MLK holiday.

Jet Blue has a flight from JFK that arrives at 3:20 am. I get to BC at about four and head to Duarte to check it out. I get talked into a little beach front quickie and lose my hotel key in the process. Looks like I might be sleeping on the beach until the front desk opens, but I am fortunate and my motoconcho driver finds the key as my borrowed flashlight is flickering its last gasp. I'm glad as hell to find it because I thought the chica might have took it to rob me later.

Next day down at the beach I"m approached by Joseph, a hustler who speaks pretty good english. He tells me of a "college student" who is available if I'm interested. She shows up about an hour later and exceeds my expectations.

Anyeri is 19 ,petite, morena and pretty. I knew 150 for 24 horas was expensive but after the scare of loosing my key, I decide to play it safe here. Besides I really want her, she's beautiful.

At the hotel, they grill her about the data on her passport since she looks so young. She passes the test and up to the room we go. She is so hot looking that I enjoyed all our experiences, but in all honesty her skills were just OK, particuliarly in the oral department. She too loved those novellas on TV, but it was fun watching with her between f******. I repeated with her another day at the end of my trip.

In this case I fell for the "stuffed restaurant check" scam. Watch that guy Joseph. I have also gotten a call about sending money for a sick mother from Anyeri since I got home.

Met up with fellow monger H, who graciously picked me up in his rental car, hot chica in tow, to show me some sights and give me the lowdown from his experience. H is a smart guy and has great stories so that I'm ready to roll. The three of us pull up on a couple chicas by the park on Duarte. I quickly settle on the tall dark pro for 700. H drops us off and heads out with his chica to his own adventure. Thanks H you were great!

Upstairs Millie is all business. This is a more "pro" type where she's trying to lay down rules , but in a nice way. I want a massage first, which she does well, and tipped her 300 for the effort. Sex is pro quality, but I'm not complaining since I'm a little tapped out from Anjeri anyway.

Earlier that day I gotten a straight massage across from my hotel at Maasaje Tropicale (or something) by Liedra, a shorter mullata with a nice big butt. II'd chosen her because she was quieter, stronger looking and not quite as pretty as her co-workers and would therefore probably give a higher quality massage. I asked (coyly of course) if she also provided "servicios sexos" (or a similar mangleization of spanish) and made an appointment for my hotel the next morning.

The next day at about 10 am, I shouted "oy Yeh Liedra" from outside the massage parlors gate. All the girls were still sleeping! Gradually they start to move about looking out form the door with their sleepy faces and night hair caps calling in spanish. I go in and wait about 10 minutes, here she comes.

Take-out was 600 to the house. Massage and FS another 1300. I didn"t sense too much give in the way the prices were presented. Unfortunately my limited spanish skills only allow me 1 or 2 protests before I have to either walk away or accept the price. On a short trip its hard to be too tough a negotiator without good language skills.

Again the massage was excellent. Now came the time for the sex and she seemed to get a little shy for a puta if you know what I mean.Shes like apologizing that her skins so dark! Anyway she delivered and was really a terrific lay. I ask her for the DATY and she says no but I proceed anyway and suddenly she's really into it. Just a tasty sweet girl.

I spent the rest of my last day with Anyeri bought her a cell phone. I have some photos of the girls, but no nudes, will post later if possible.

Tonto4

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Nice report!

Nice report! Even better photo! Who's the girl?

-H

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Re: Nice report!

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    Nice report! Even better photo! Who's the girl?

-H
    looks like solani/soronji to me
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Yeah. The Bad Girl herself. Ever notice those keltoid scars on her upper arm chest and tit? Some chica sliced her up pretty bad once.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4
    Yeah. The Bad Girl herself. Ever notice those keltoid scars on her upper arm chest and tit? Some chica sliced her up pretty bad once.
    but you should see the other chica

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman
    i like her too but would never piss her off!

Thanks
    i like her too but would never piss her off!
    I know what you mean :shock: . I'm sure that is one of the reasons she's a leader of the other Palace Putas.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    She definitely earned her ranking! She's still kind though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    She definitely earned her ranking! She's still kind though.
    She's definitly alright with Tonto 8)

Thread Information