Thread: Punta Cana Golf

Thanks

Punta Cana Golf

I am headed to Punta Cana on 5-29-2010. Would like to hear from anyone with current information on where to meet Chicas.

Last edited by Alexister; 05-17-2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: removeed double countdown

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Re: Punta Cana Golf

Go to this page (below) and read other post, especially #13 from Afroski. I've been there over 6 times and I agree with everything he says. Also there are a few other great locations worth mentioning, Steve's Bar which is at the entrance to the main road to Mangu. Bavaro Shopping Mall (Rear location) which is less the 100 yards from Steve's Bar and has some amazing numbers in there after midnight until closing time( when ever) . You pay a salida, for the girls behind the bar, however there are over 30 - 50 girls given any night of the week working on their own and given the ratio of men to ladies, your in for a good time. Don't get your ass up over the fact that you see alot of Dominican guys there, they're only there to take the girl home after you finish with her. Imagine Night Club has mostly Tourist but is a must for a couple of hours. My favorite is Bavaro Car Wash which you will need to be able to speak some spanish, but the music and the mongering is out of this world. Especially on the off weeks from payday. Also you will find several Cabanas near the Texaco / Car Wash which is very reasonable for 3 hrs. RD400 w/ many extras. Other info can be read on this post below especially how the prices tend to be higher then the north. But I'm batting around 20 for 20 in paying and getting better deals, especially from the ones who work in hotels and are out to get some extra cash..

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ghlight=Bavaro

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thread Information