Thread: Cambio in Sosua

Thanks

Cambio in Sosua

I'm planning to stay at the Casa Marina/Reef complex and do incall at La Passion any cambios near the hotel?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Re: Cambio in Sosua

When you are heading into town you will pass several tourist shops and you will see a Bon Ice Cream Shop on your left. Right across the street there is local guy that will take care of your needs. He speak english and just tell him that this is the exchange you want and you will return everyday while you are staying there. If you're not happy them move toward Pedro Clisante and will be offered countless locations to neg. a rate. I always like the guys on the street and I live here.They tend to give in a bit more then the guys inside where you will see several locals sitting around doing nada. Carib Tours Cambio location in Charamicos is the best that I have found, however unless you are spending a few hours in the area, it's a motor ride away for about 30 pesos tops each way. Just make sure you only change what you feel your going to use that night. Showing alot especially at night can get you into some trouble you may want to avoid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thread Information