Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock and Roll in DR!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

Re: ROCK Music does exist in THE DR.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerMonger
    THis Is To Apostrepheman Who is A Gringo from Canada but seems to hate Rock Music. There Is a lot of Rock Bands in THE DR. You think that everyone that is Latin loves Salsa or REG GAY Ton they do not You always say Knowledge is Power if so use it. Have you ever checked out this Dominican Rock Website>>>> www.dimensionoculta.com Be Cool Like You said KNOWLEDGE IS POWER STOP BEING IGnorant.
    Apos does not hate Rock....what the fuck is wrong with you...I happen to know that he likes many types of music!! He is not the one who is ignorant around here buddy!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    MongerMonger... Its not good for your I.S.O.C. to put down Moderator and Headquarter/Board of Directors on this site... Consider yourself warned... Relax with the posting about stupid shit and stay away from laming other members... Everyone has their own opinions so we will let you talk some nonsense but when you start pissin people off like you did when you were AerchoMonger you will no longer be welcome... Shake it easy... Mr BudgetMonger
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    mr. monger, keep being a goof and i'll keep kicking you from the threads. personal attacks are not in your best interest.

also you have no idea of my taste in music as i have not burdened the group with my preferences as they are mine and no one else would really care.

get it yet?
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    mr. monger, keep being a goof and i'll keep kicking you from the threads. personal attacks are not in your best interest.

also you have no idea of my taste in music as i have not burdened the group with my preferences as they are mine and no one else would really care.

get it yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information