Thread: Sosua: Boredom or Satisfaction

Thanks

Sosua: Boredom or Satisfaction

I'm a solo monger. I love waking up to the caribbean breeze, sunshine, culture. It's a healing experience, physical, mental. Most of the day & night you are exposed to the outdoors(open air bars, restaurants). When it's too hot early in the day, i'll chill out in some shade,beach,pool. Forget the motos, I prefer to walk as much as possible. I like to people watch and see the hustle,bustle of the locals and hear the sounds of merengue,bachata. Learn more spanish, take a tour. Many restaurants to eat at. Hey, your on vacation, you should feel great! Pinched myself sometimes, Am i really here?

The locals(men), Always on the hustle trying to hustle you. I'm not a ATM Machine!! When they understand this you can give and gain some well meaning respect from these people. Some guys you just don't bother with. Some, you exchange good conversation with(life,dreams, wishes, family). Be for real(genuine), be a good neighbor. Their minds and heart are just as important. They will always remember you because you show an important interest in them.

The Women, Yea they want my peso,dollar! Besides the groping,banging, Many of the chicas appreciate me because i come at them as a real human being. Get into their heads(minds). Have some good talks,laughs. Ask about their kids and they light up like a christmas tree. Word gets around, How you relate to these people gives you a positive or negative reputation. Making them feel loving instead of a piece of meat goes a long way. The chica parade every night on the strip is amazing. What they wear and how they strut their stuff. Many of the same faces, A few new faces that you have never seen before. Even if your not ready to bang that night, it's still fun to observe and interact with them.

So in the end, Sosua is Mucho Satisfaction!
    Back to NYC, Shit!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Sosua: Boredom or Satisfaction

I hate taking the subway in NYC.. i just end up looking at every chic like a piece of meat whenever I come back from Sosua..lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimrock187 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimrock187 View Post
    I hate taking the subway in NYC.. i just end up looking at every chic like a piece of meat whenever I come back from Sosua..lol

I love the subway in the summer with all the girls wearing so little.
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 470 Posts

Well spoken tablefall.

I agree with your mindset on Sosua. I too take my time talking with the people and find that it makes my visit much more enjoyable. I can notice my status amongst the locals go from "Chica hungry Gringo" to "down to earth guy"; afterwhich, they treat me much better.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slipheed For This Useful Post:

Thread Information