Thread: Elvis' Barra

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Elvis' Barra

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    The only "whorehouse" I've been to in the DR is Elvis' barra in Cabarete. He gets some pretty decent looking women there, but they all want at least $3500 or $100 US for todo la noche. That's where I picked up my first women, until I discovered Sosua and found I could get it a lot cheaper.

I still like to go out to Elvis' to party sometimes and check out his new stock.
    I have never heard of this place. Would FritoBandito and others care to supply some more detailed information as our Cabarete section looks a bit thin since Casa del Equipo closed? Many thanks.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Re: Elvis' Barra

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I have never heard of this place. Would FritoBandito and others care to supply some more detailed information as our Cabarete section looks a bit thin since Casa del Equipo closed? Many thanks.
    Coincidental that this question is asked today as I too had not heard about Elvis, until yesterday!!!

So yesterday afternoon I get a distress call from a buddy who was at a pool party with 4 guys and 19 chicas and the guys needed reinforcements.

The party was in a private villa just outside Cabarete heading towards Sabaneta.

Turns out that this was a 'soft' opening of a new venue that will start operations daily from June 1st onwards. I am guessing weekends will be busier.

The organiser is Elvis, introduced to me as 'pimp daddy'.

The set-up is around the pool/bar with food available and a pretty good time was had as all of the 19 chicas were frolicking in the pool with us.

The chicas are all from Santiago/Moca and have good attitudes. They know what they are there for.

The prices aren't set in stone yet but the asking price was US$100 TLN (reduced to RD$2k on negotiation) so it's obviously going to be geared to the tourists.

Oh and Elvis still has his usual bar adjacent to Velero hotel in Cabarete.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Hey Willie

Is this place sign posted at all?

Would love to check it out at some point.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

sounds pretty cool.......

sounds like their biggest customers will be the AI guys and the guys that don't have the Sosua intel that has lower pricing.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar View Post
    Hey Willie

Is this place sign posted at all?

Would love to check it out at some point.
    Whilst I don't think there will ever be a sign saying 'Shag Palace - all pervs welcome' it is located on the main Cabarete-Sabaneta road.

Head out of Cabarete, go past Camino del Sol entrance, past Isla Verde/Jardin Deportivo entrance (both on the left) continue about 300 yards. Villa is located on the right side of the road and before you reach the cabanas.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    sounds pretty cool.......

sounds like their biggest customers will be the AI guys and the guys that don't have the Sosua intel that has lower pricing.......
    Think so too, as I was leaving on Sunday 2 tourist guys were being led in. The look on their faces was fucking pricless!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I've seen that place a thousand times. Looks like it's been converted from a private villa to a ..um...... commercial business...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

or just an absent owner .. and an enterprising dominican

15. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Coincidental that this question is asked today as I too had not heard about Elvis, until yesterday!!!

So yesterday afternoon I get a distress call from a buddy who was at a pool party with 4 guys and 19 chicas and the guys needed reinforcements.

The party was in a private villa just outside Cabarete heading towards Sabaneta.

Turns out that this was a 'soft' opening of a new venue that will start operations daily from June 1st onwards. I am guessing weekends will be busier.

The organiser is Elvis, introduced to me as 'pimp daddy'.

The set-up is around the pool/bar with food available and a pretty good time was had as all of the 19 chicas were frolicking in the pool with us.

The chicas are all from Santiago/Moca and have good attitudes. They know what they are there for.

The prices aren't set in stone yet but the asking price was US$100 TLN (reduced to RD$2k on negotiation) so it's obviously going to be geared to the tourists.

Oh and Elvis still has his usual bar adjacent to Velero hotel in Cabarete.

OH. . . ..THAT elvis. My amiga ingrid has worked for elvis for a few years. I dig velero beach but was way overpriced last stay. If I get back up to cabarete I will give your condos a try!

Thanks

I'm in Caberete now vacationing for the last day...I have visited Sousa for a night, but I wasn't impressed with the prices or quality of the chicas..will Villa Palmanal be a better option for me? I certainly want to leave with a bang!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to vanity88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vanity88 View Post
    I'm in Caberete now vacationing for the last day...I have visited Sousa for a night, but I wasn't impressed with the prices or quality of the chicas..will Villa Palmanal be a better option for me? I certainly want to leave with a bang!
    where did you go and what were you quoted? many guys here pay $60 all night for a 20 year old hottie. some pay more and some less. I would say you went to the wrong place. other than that you would have to be very picky and/or very cheap.... I'm not saying you are, we just don't hear many complaints about price or selection around here.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information