Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone seen this chic around Santiago/Sosua?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 506 Posts

Re: anyone seen this chic around Santiago/Sosua?

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    exactly! Even if she has a WU novio, thats no problem, makes it cheaper for IMREAL
    listen, i dont even know wtf a WU or novio means. i just know she looks pretty damn good in the pics but she is going to have to come to me. im not going to santiago so we shall see what happens.

isnt everything cheap there? she can get dinner, some drinks and some dick. im going there for a wedding as far as she knows and i want to meet up for some dancing is all i have said...

would she come all the way from santiago without striking a deal? she hasnt asked or said a price yet.
    it's not where you're from, it's where you're at.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Careful, guys who do that are just begging for "bow wow" shots from Jimbo...

do what? and bow wow shots?

speaking of jimbo, yo i was reading his report and i cant help to keep wanting to call him chuck liddell...his belly sticks out in the pics of him doggystyling them chicks just like chuck does when he knocks someone out and jimbo is knocking the pussy out by the looks of his pics..

no disrespect jimbo, im a pot head and find retarded shit funny when nobody else does.....

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

I've had some real good luck with online sites. And I almost never mention Sosua. It's either Cabarete or Puerto Plata. I just joined LatinAmericaCupid for one month to load up for my trip next week. In 4-5 days, I've already got two "dates", one from Imbert and the other Santiago. And I'm talking to another from Sabaneta and two from La Capital. I'll meet the two dates in Puerto Plata for dinner and if it doesn't work out, I'm back in Sosua in plenty of time. One time, I took a Santiguera to dinner at Camp David, put her in a cab on Luperon and went over the Loma in time to see the march up the stairs around midnight. Other times, it was a good from the getgo.
    My only concern with your chica is what I perceive is a major tatoo on her left upper arm. IMHO, she's either a major chica or its gang related.
    But the body is smoking!
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    I've had some real good luck with online sites. And I almost never mention Sosua. It's either Cabarete or Puerto Plata. I just joined LatinAmericaCupid for one month to load up for my trip next week. In 4-5 days, I've already got two "dates", one from Imbert and the other Santiago. And I'm talking to another from Sabaneta and two from La Capital. I'll meet the two dates in Puerto Plata for dinner and if it doesn't work out, I'm back in Sosua in plenty of time. One time, I took a Santiguera to dinner at Camp David, put her in a cab on Luperon and went over the Loma in time to see the march up the stairs around midnight. Other times, it was a good from the getgo.
    My only concern with your chica is what I perceive is a major tatoo on her left upper arm. IMHO, she's either a major chica or its gang related.
    But the body is smoking!
    its only a tattoo, i dont read into it that much unless having a tattoo on your arm while being a dominican chick signifies that you are major or in a gang. that i would not know....but yes finding online chicks is so easy a cave man could do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imrealareyou View Post
    listen, i dont even know wtf a WU or novio means. i just know she looks pretty damn good in the pics but she is going to have to come to me. im not going to santiago so we shall see what happens.

isnt everything cheap there? she can get dinner, some drinks and some dick. im going there for a wedding as far as she knows and i want to meet up for some dancing is all i have said...

would she come all the way from santiago without striking a deal? she hasnt asked or said a price yet.
    WU, means western union novio.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Actually, if you look closely, she has two large tats on her arm. One has writing, which if translated I'm sure would literally mean "nothing."

"Nothing" defined as: she may very well be so pleasant and loving and giving that Mother Teresa herself would have been impressed. But in uber image-conscious Santiago (and DR in general), it means that she probably didn't go to school, doesn't have anything approaching a real job that actually supports her, and likely has a family hoping you'll be blown away by the toto and subsequently plugged into the WU lifeline. Which means than other than smashing, the two of you likely have nothing substantive in common.

Girls on those sites are, by and large, constantly (meaning, CONSTANTLY) getting smashed out by their chulo(s) and the occasional Tourist or WU-candidate gringo. That's why it's so "easy." Just because she hasn't been seen in Sosua doesn't mean she isn't working in Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo, or hooking up the locals in Cibao.

Best to presume she's got an agenda that involves AT LEAST ONE of the following:

1) Short money - 1500-2500 pesos
    2) Long (WU) money - 300+ bux a month (can go up VERY quickly)
    3) Lifetime money - how much for a sparkly sparkly in DR (cuz chicas don't take amber rings)

So she'll come to POP and pretend you're not spending real time in Sosua, and you'll go to DR and pretend she's a virtuous, "normal" girl who - for strictly altruistic reasons, of course - travels to different towns to meet strangers from other countries, and you'll have yourselves some fun. Cool.

But one question: when you're done and want to move on to one of the other gazillion women you'll see out there, are you prepared to get her on out the door?

Personally, if I was "in POP for a wedding" I'd just rather go to Cristal and pull a dyme who is guaranteed to leave by 10 a.m. unless I want otherwise, but then again I'm getting lazy these days.
    Last edited by husl2001; 05-27-2010 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Haven't seen her in Sosua. And she is definitely fine enough that she'd stand out in that small beach town.

Santiago, on the other hand, is a big enough city, and with enough working girls, that it'd be easy for her to escape notice. And with those tats on her arms, she's most assuredly a hustler. You really don't see Santiaguerras with such visible tats unless they're involved in the game to some extent. Santiago is probably the most conservative of the big three DR cities. Even then, I'm not going to assume that she's "mafiosa" based on her pics. But I'd bet good money that she's a hustler.

Having said all that, I say that you should definitely go for it. She is fine. And at the very least, it will be a learning experience. Let us know how it goes.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Way to big for my taste..... to each his own. I agree that the ink is a warning flag. I have dated several chicas in Santiago and SD and it seems to me they would never consider having a tatoo. But I also think photos are real. If she is willing to meet you what is the point of sending you pics of some other chica?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Way to big for my taste..... to each his own. I agree that the ink is a warning flag. I have dated several chicas in Santiago and SD and it seems to me they would never consider having a tatoo. But I also think photos are real. If she is willing to meet you what is the point of sending you pics of some other chica?
    Actually, I had that happen to me in SDQ a while back. Met her online right before a trip and only talked briefly. The girl's pic were of a very hot blanca flaca. When I met her in Central Mall, she was a thick triguena. Not my type. We had a coffee and I nicely sent her on her way. Never understood what she thought was gonna happen. Go figure.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Ink's not necessarily dispositive. Tats in spots that are easy to cover up (ankles, backs, etc.) are actually fairly popular. But arms, necks, breasts, tummies, and so forth are a signal.

That said, remember: if you met her online, or chilling in a tourist area and it ain't a Dominican holiday, then there's a 99.9% chance she's hustling. Take it from the huslman.

So smash away, don't get too wrapped up in it, and please post a pic report when you get back.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,163 Times in 5,856 Posts

Ink's not necessarily dispositive. Tats in spots that are easy to cover up (ankles, backs, etc.) are actually fairly popular. But arms, necks, breasts, tummies, and so forth are a signal.

That said, remember: if you met her online, or chilling in a tourist area and it ain't a Dominican holiday, then there's a 99.9% chance she's hustling. Take it from the huslman.

So smash away, don't get too wrapped up in it, and please post a pic report when you get back.

She is siliconed and tatooed etc. What is the point of chatting up a pro or someone that has seen her glory days?

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

She's a good looking girl, but lets not make this too complicated. she's either going to give you some pussy or she's not. To be honest pussy is a low commodity in the DR, no big deal. They all want money and we all want pussy, its that simple. Her deal is her deal, and want she wants is her business. I would just hit keep it moving, and let what ever she does be a mystery to me.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Actually, if you look closely, she has two large tats on her arm. One has writing, which if translated I'm sure would literally mean "nothing."

"Nothing" defined as: she may very well be so pleasant and loving and giving that Mother Teresa herself would have been impressed. But in uber image-conscious Santiago (and DR in general), it means that she probably didn't go to school, doesn't have anything approaching a real job that actually supports her, and likely has a family hoping you'll be blown away by the toto and subsequently plugged into the WU lifeline. Which means than other than smashing, the two of you likely have nothing substantive in common.

Girls on those sites are, by and large, constantly (meaning, CONSTANTLY) getting smashed out by their chulo(s) and the occasional Tourist or WU-candidate gringo. That's why it's so "easy." Just because she hasn't been seen in Sosua doesn't mean she isn't working in Punta Cana, La Romana, Santo Domingo, or hooking up the locals in Cibao.

Best to presume she's got an agenda that involves AT LEAST ONE of the following:

1) Short money - 1500-2500 pesos
    2) Long (WU) money - 300+ bux a month (can go up VERY quickly)
    3) Lifetime money - how much for a sparkly sparkly in DR (cuz chicas don't take amber rings)

So she'll come to POP and pretend you're not spending real time in Sosua, and you'll go to DR and pretend she's a virtuous, "normal" girl who - for strictly altruistic reasons, of course - travels to different towns to meet strangers from other countries, and you'll have yourselves some fun. Cool.

But one question: when you're done and want to move on to one of the other gazillion women you'll see out there, are you prepared to get her on out the door?

Personally, if I was "in POP for a wedding" I'd just rather go to Cristal and pull a dyme who is guaranteed to leave by 10 a.m. unless I want otherwise, but then again I'm getting lazy these days.
    makes sense, i dont catch feelings man, no concerns about kicking anyone out when im done. thanks for the info though. like i said, its really no biggie and there will be tons of pussy around like you say...

Thanks

im not that guy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Haven't seen her in Sosua. And she is definitely fine enough that she'd stand out in that small beach town.

Santiago, on the other hand, is a big enough city, and with enough working girls, that it'd be easy for her to escape notice. And with those tats on her arms, she's most assuredly a hustler. You really don't see Santiaguerras with such visible tats unless they're involved in the game to some extent. Santiago is probably the most conservative of the big three DR cities. Even then, I'm not going to assume that she's "mafiosa" based on her pics. But I'd bet good money that she's a hustler.

Having said all that, I say that you should definitely go for it. She is fine. And at the very least, it will be a learning experience. Let us know how it goes.
    good info. i think everyone should have a little hustler in them. yeah she looks good enough to let show up for sure. if she does, ill see whats up. im not wasting my time if i aint hittin it for free or some pesos. ill know within a short time if im going to splack. im on vacation, i cant waste my time for nothing.

Thanks

there would be no point, but people have agendas, and it could just be some fag having fun. you dont know when you fucking around online.

i mean people play all sorts of games to see what pull they can have.

Thanks

She's a good looking girl, but lets not make this too complicated. she's either going to give you some pussy or she's not. To be honest pussy is a low commodity in the DR, no big deal. They all want money and we all want pussy, its that simple. Her deal is her deal, and want she wants is her business. I would just hit keep it moving, and let what ever she does be a mystery to me.
    exactly. if you cant tell already, im not falling for anything. im 29 and single for a reason.

thank you all for the opinions. i agree with all except quest.....actually i dont get wtf he is trying to say..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    Actually, I had that happen to me in SDQ a while back. Met her online right before a trip and only talked briefly. The girl's pic were of a very hot blanca flaca. When I met her in Central Mall, she was a thick triguena. Not my type. We had a coffee and I nicely sent her on her way. Never understood what she thought was gonna happen. Go figure.
    ho's think guys are retarded or will settle for less, which in turn they are correct and most will fuck anything. i have had plenty show up and look different. some looked ok still, some looked horrible compared to the pics i have seen, some i have just driven by and kept it moving. she is lucky you bought her coffee, im an asshole people that waste my time.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

IMO that Chica will eat you for dinner......and then some.....she is a major Chica for sure

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

I met maybe 4 or 5 girls in person from both hi5 and dominican cupid and none were hustling. they were all definitely looking to be treated better than a dominican guy would treat them, which is no great task. ive met hustlers online too but they seem to be fairly transparent. I agree with the other comment 100%, if a dominican girl is hanging in a tourist area something is up. girls working there are a different story, some are good and some are bad. i find just about every dominicana ive met thinks they are smarter than me, even the really stupid ones. I would imagine a lot of suckers and doormats roll through sosua because they get the idea from somewhere.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information