Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbies invading Sosua July 5th-12th

Thanks

Newbies invading Sosua July 5th-12th

Whats up Fellas?

Me and a buddy have booked flights to Sosua for the 5th of July to the 12th... We are Army guys in need of a break from work... Both combat vets... Looking forward to sun and nightlife.. We are suppose to stay at the Europa... Have you guys had any experiences with this place... Seems like most of you stay at the New Garden... Europa offered us a suite with 2 rooms... I think thats why we settled on it.. Anyway, My boy speaks fluent Spanish.. I speak a little.. He lived in Mexico for 2 years and he has been to Cuba... I'm glad he's my wingman.. Anyway,looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the trenches.. This is my first trip of leisure...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

Re: Newbies invading Sosua July 5th-12th

Welcome to ISOC. I believe there are going to be lots of members in town during your stay. Do some reading, meet some members, and I'm sure you will make some friends and have a great time in Sosua

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 2,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mega27 View Post
    Whats up Fellas?

Me and a buddy have booked flights to Sosua for the 5th of July to the 12th... We are Army guys in need of a break from work... Both combat vets... Looking forward to sun and nightlife.. We are suppose to stay at the Europa... Have you guys had any experiences with this place... Seems like most of you stay at the New Garden... Europa offered us a suite with 2 rooms... I think thats why we settled on it.. Anyway, My boy speaks fluent Spanish.. I speak a little.. He lived in Mexico for 2 years and he has been to Cuba... I'm glad he's my wingman.. Anyway,looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the trenches.. This is my first trip of leisure...
    A suite with two rooms? Never knew they had those?
    I can take Google Wallet and Send Invoices thru Square.

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in

Thanks

Yeah.. my boy who is mexican.. spoke with her and thats what she offered us... We have reservations but are not bound to them since we didnt pay anything.. She said we can pay upon arrival.. But, How is New Garden?? I dont mind switching to be around cool people... I mean, it is our first trip could never have enough experience around ya... Daddyooo.. I've been lurkin on sites about sosua for about 6 months now.. I feel like I am ready to jump in.. I'm actually looking forward to negotiating... I'm a business major ... Both of us are excited.. Should be good times...

Thanks

I'll be there 6/30/10-7/15/10 also. Staying NG or Rockies most of the time I think. Haven't bookd any rooms yet. Anyway, I'm solo first timer.

Thanks

BigPhun.. Whats Good? Us newbies gotta "get it in" bruh... Keep in touch man.. Strength in numbers... My motto... "Prepare for glory"... Its going down... I'm from New Orleans.. My partner from Seattle...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slim26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

New Garden is kind of like ground zero, especially for a first timer, and Rocky's is a great location and a bitmore economical. Just depends on what you guys are looking for out of your hotel location.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Whats up Fellas?

i rented one once ...one bedroom has an air conditioner the other doesn't, both have bathrooms and there is a little kitchenette in the hallway with a fridge. no living area. not horrible but i dont really like europa that much, bad experiences and is next to dominos and four roses which is full of ladronas. there are better places to stay for sure and make sure your chica has id before you go back because they check cedulas which is a plus for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

whats a ladrona? bad experiences with management??

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

whats a ladrona? bad experiences with management??

A thief!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

u really should consider a stay at the New Garden or Terra Linda your first time around, u wont regret it.
    When u get there u will see what the guys mean about being just steps away from all the action. Bring your bags to the NG, then go look at the other spot, I doubt very much u will pick the Europa over the NG.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

i would highly recommend the ng for you as well.

not only is it closer to everything, but there will be a lot of isoc members there. and it really is kind of an all day low key party/gathering at almost any hour, around the pool/restaurant.

lots of guys stay there, the prices are very fair, the management takes care of ya. nice, ac'd, clean rooms.

rockies is only steps away from the ng. costs half as much, but its a different type of room, not as nice as ng. ac is available, rooms are kept clean. honest trustworthy management and maids. i never worry about anything being left out of value, in my rom at rockies. ie: money left on the dresser, laptop, booze, etc... i know noone worries about those things at ng either.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow, NG sounds pretty good.. What about having a room mate? Are there suites? I'm going with a buddy... Or is it one room with like two twin beds kinda deal?

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

Wow, NG sounds pretty good.. What about having a room mate? Are there suites? I'm going with a buddy... Or is it one room with like two twin beds kinda deal?
    you dont want a roommate in sosua.

well, maybe you do, who am i to judge

ng has rooms with a kind bed, or rooms with two doubles.

hell i know a few rooms even have 3 beds.

seriously though, unless you dont plan on fucking much, or enjoy fucking right next to your buddy, dont share a room.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    you dont want a roommate in sosua.

well, maybe you do, who am i to judge

ng has rooms with a kind bed, or rooms with two doubles.

hell i know a few rooms even have 3 beds.

seriously though, unless you dont plan on fucking much, or enjoy fucking right next to your buddy, dont share a room.

To me, it's just not worth saving $25 a night to share a room. I know if I shared a room with Naptime, I'd NEVER get any sleep!

And I damn sure don't wanna see him naked, banging a chica!!!!!!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

only shared a room twice and that because that is the only way you can get a room at HedoII in Negril.....
    unless you want to spend an arm and a leg for a single room which was hardly worth it since everyone is in every one's else's rooms..

and a lot of places knock off some dollars if you traveling solo versus two......
    IMO it's hardly worth even entertaining sharing a room......
    unless it's a two or three bedroom apartment etc.....those can be a lot of fun with the right guys

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I only share a Room in Santo Domingo, and thats because I/ we all go to thee Cabanas for the TLN's , but No way I wanna see my wingman fucking his chica, accidentally or otherwise. Dammmn.. But whatever.
    There are some boundaries, even in Sosua.
    Most guys who prefer the rooms with 2 beds at the NG, dot it because as they put it "one bed for sleeping, one bed for fucking" which makes sense.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, thats why I asked if there were suites.. I damn sure dont wanna c my boi bangin a chick... I guess thats why Europa seemed ideal... Seperate rooms and shit.. Anyway, I'll check on NG as well.. Thanks for the info...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slim26 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

i have shared rooms with my buddy to save money.... we bullshit after the nights festivities, compare notes and have a good laugh,

the times we had TLN. with the lights off and just TV on..you really cant see or be distractedx about with is happening in the next bed. the girls didnt mind.
    I could care less. mind you I am cut n dry..Im not getting out whips n chains, lingerie for the chicas etc. Just some good ol fashion massage BJ, and fucking.

If you do have limited funds, and have a great friend like I do..its no big deal.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Europa was fine in 2003. Unless the deal is unbelievable, I'd pass. The rooms have always been hit or miss. Some rooms are incredible while others will have you scrambling with all the mold and bugs. Plus most everyone stays toward the beach end of the street now. That's where NewGarden and a lot of the other hotels are. There are budget places on that end as well, like Don Antonio and Rocky's.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information