Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Timer going to Sosua 6/10-6-14

Thanks

Re: First Timer going to Sosua 6/10-6-14

Dang, I am getting to Sosua right after you are going to leave. I am going to get there June 17th - July 1st. Anyone else going to be there during that time? Ive never been, and going solo for the first time. I cant wait!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by congo1986 View Post
    Dang, I am getting to Sosua right after you are going to leave. I am going to get there June 17th - July 1st. Anyone else going to be there during that time? Ive never been, and going solo for the first time. I cant wait!

Congo... I'll be on the ground for your entire visit. Hit me up if you have any ?'s or would like to catch up for a soda or threee!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

I will be there from June 15 for a week

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

I get in on the 18th. Check the poll, a bunch of us are in town during that time. Theres nothing like the first time! You'll be in good hands congo. After I get the keys to my studio at the Palms and grab some provisions for the fridge at a colmado or Playero, I hope to find a seat on the sidewalk at El Flow by 5:30 or so. Balcoach might be hanging out there about that time. If its too packed, I'll start at the Cigar Bar nextdoor on the corner.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

After 21 years of fking asian ladies Im looking for a change.I like the look of DR[Im sure it will be more expensive than asia but fuck-it so what.Ive got my eye on a couple of places to stay.Im not a night club person,I like a few beers in the daytime[maybe I can get my chica before nightfall??] I have read about 1000st and maybe 2000 all night??[is that about right?] but a BIG question for me is whats the price of a nice cold beer??[as I drink 15+ a day]Thanks in advance[hopefully be there early next year]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LOLENG For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LOLENG View Post
    After 21 years of fking asian ladies Im looking for a change.I like the look of DR[Im sure it will be more expensive than asia but fuck-it so what.Ive got my eye on a couple of places to stay.Im not a night club person,I like a few beers in the daytime[maybe I can get my chica before nightfall??] I have read about 1000st and maybe 2000 all night??[is that about right?] but a BIG question for me is whats the price of a nice cold beer??[as I drink 15+ a day]Thanks in advance[hopefully be there early next year]

If your drinking during the day, prices will vary... in El Batey you can get Presidente's as low a 50peso RD for a regular and 90peso for a grande which is like a 22 oz beer.

El Flow/Rumba on Pedro Clisante are going to have your lowest/calmado prices, but you can get some good happy hour prices as well at some of the local restaurants.... 50 peso as well... so give or take $1.40/beer for the normal size and $2.50 for a grande.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

What?? You mean you aren't a tea toatler? Aw...nevermind. Another thread.

On the beach at the various bars, I have found that Presidentes are 50-60 pesos for smalls and 80-90 for large. In town, there is one place that had a 3 for 1 Happy Hour from 12-7 or 1-7pm. Not sure if the name changed but it was at the top of the hill as you were heading down the walkway toward the beach opposite La Roca Restaurant.

Others bars in town have happy hours from 3-7 or 4-7pm, 2 for 1's. The exchange rate is nearly 37 to 1 (usd) so a 50 peso beer in the DR is a bit cheaper than a 50 baht beer in Thailand.

15+ a day huh? Are we brothers separated at birth?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can I get me some afternoon pussy? to share a few beers[No thats not two straws in one glass haha] and a bite to eat before we head off back to my room for some afternoon delight?

Thanks

Can I get me some afternoon pussy? to share a few beers[No thats not two straws in one glass haha] and a bite to eat before we head off back to my room for some afternoon delight?
    You can get what ever you like in the afternoon, the market is a bit differente day to night, but you can achieve just about what ever you like.

Although your not a night person, head out one evening for an hour or so, and get some numbers to expound your selection. Tell the muchacha that you would like to spend the day/afternoon with them for the beach, drinks and dinner... you will find lots of takers... ENJOY..and don't be afraid to ask questions. Thats what this board is all about...knowledge is power.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

You guys are arriving at a great time. I have some friends from the Dos Caros crew who are going to celebrate the twins 40th birthday from jun 17 to 28th. I am still up in the air on this because can not figure a way to leave and tell the GF another story. I partied 2x with this Brooklyn/Queens gang and had a blast. Big Heav will be in town as well!!!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    You guys are arriving at a great time. I have some friends from the Dos Caros crew who are going to celebrate the twins 40th birthday from jun 17 to 28th. I am still up in the air on this because can not figure a way to leave and tell the GF another story. I partied 2x with this Brooklyn/Queens gang and had a blast. Big Heav will be in town as well!!!!
    Keep the board updated on this as I will be in town during those dates and looking to be a part of those events during my visit in sosua...

Thanks

Exuse my stupidity.Am i right in saying the more hours the Chicas spend with me the more pesos I have to part with??.My ideal date[haha] would be meet at beach bar say 4pm ish a few beers go back to room fcuk[whatever] out for a few more beers home say 12pm ish[another session in the cot] then a mornining roll in the sack and goodbye about 11am ish.So that 17hrs with me[but Ive bought her X beers and food.So would I say 1500p?.Am I being fair?or would they expect more?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOLENG For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

Exuse my stupidity.Am i right in saying the more hours the Chicas spend with me the more pesos I have to part with??.My ideal date[haha] would be meet at beach bar say 4pm ish a few beers go back to room fcuk[whatever] out for a few more beers home say 12pm ish[another session in the cot] then a mornining roll in the sack and goodbye about 11am ish.So that 17hrs with me[but Ive bought her X beers and food.So would I say 1500p?.Am I being fair?or would they expect more?
    They all expect more....

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ram For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

The going price for all night seems to be about 2,000 - 2,500. If you get a chica say at 8PM and she leaves at 11am, you can ask her to return at 4PM and stay until the next day and she may be happy with that 2,000 peso price.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information