Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 15th- Madison Square Garden NYC

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

April 15th- Madison Square Garden NYC

Don Omar, Aventura and more...... in concert!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

There is another concert this week, 3/31/05 with Tego Calderon and Aventura at "SPIRIT NY"(530 W 27th Street)(www.lifebeat.org) sponsored by 105.1 FM. One of my "novias" wants me to take her but I'm going to get out of it so I can go by myself. Is anyone going?......By the way, I'm in for that dinner at Jimmy Carino's in Clifton NJ on April 9th (if it's still on). I ate there last Sat. with this Columbian "amiga" of mine. The food was pretty good for a corp. rest. chain. The "chicken blasimica" was excellent. I didn't eat dessert there, I brought it with me......and she was VERY sweet and satisfying.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman2in
    There is another concert this week, 3/31/05 with Tego Calderon and Aventura at "SPIRIT NY"(530 W 27th Street)(www.lifebeat.org) sponsored by 105.1 FM. One of my "novias" wants me to take her but I'm going to get out of it so I can go by myself. Is anyone going?......By the way, I'm in for that dinner at Jimmy Carino's in Clifton NJ on April 9th (if it's still on). I ate there last Sat. with this Columbian "amiga" of mine. The food was pretty good for a corp. rest. chain. The "chicken blasimica" was excellent. I didn't eat dessert there, I brought it with me......and she was VERY sweet and satisfying.

Yes, we are on.

What time are you meeting there?....I never met any of you, but for some reason I think I will be able to pick you guys out of the crowd.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    What time are you meeting there?....I never met any of you, but for some reason I think I will be able to pick you guys out of the crowd.

I will guess about 7PM. Nine of us have met already and 4 or 5 new guys are expected.

Thanks
    i guess its off now or at least Jimmys not gonna be there now that he will be living in the DR for a while....

Thanks
    there a good chance i will be at this concert if there are tickets available today i will buy one... Im going with my friends girl and her sister and cousins.... All girls and all dominicans... My friends girl is gonna try to hook me up with her cousin... Im excited about the concert and well off course the cousin!

Thanks
    just an update on the whole venue.....

Featuring Victor Manuelle, Toño Rosario, Aventura, Jorge Celedon, special guest Don Omar, Frank Reyes, El Jeffrey and Julian.

Now thats a show!

I'm on my way there now.....I am going with a friend and her boyfriend...Maybe i'll see you there....I can't wait to see the chicas that are going to show for this.....

Thanks
    I'm on my way there now.....I am going with a friend and her boyfriend...Maybe i'll see you there....I can't wait to see the chicas that are going to show for this.....
    have fun... let us know more about it tomorrow... Im not going tonight im going to the other concert at the garden...

The concert was pretty good, there were several acts that I had never heard of some which weren't that good but one was really good (I forget his name but they said he was new and he was going to get big soon). Adventura was really good, the chicas loved them, I only heard one song from Tego because I hooked up with some Equadorian chica and left early. It was a young crowd (18 to get in) alot of chicas were with their boyfriends but there were also alot of them in groups. I was one of the only white boys there (my friend's boyfriend also gringo was #2) and one other older buisness type guy (mid 50's) with this hot young chica (had to be his secertary and I bet she was taking his dictation) That's all I saw except for the cops. I felt very comfortable hanging out there, listening to the music, checking out the chicas and just chilling out. There was this one act that had two beautiful dancers dressed all in white, white sweats, white tops, (bearly on) and white Yankee caps.....they were fucken' HOT. I used to go to clubs like this all the time when I was younger,(I'm 38 now) I haven't been to a place like that in years...It hasn't changed ....That's why I like NYC clubs, just mind your buisness and don't look for trouble and no one cares who the hell you are. (at least in my experience)...All in all I had a very good time, I like the club setting, the closeness to the acts and of course the eye candy.......Oh, bye the way I know that JDR is not coming but is that dinner in Jersey on?...Please let me know, I'll still go if you're still getting together.....Oh, there was this one chica with GIANT tits, (had to be DDD's), she had on (barely) a ginny T-shirt saying "My PUSSY is killer" ....THAT MADE MY NIGHT

Thanks
    Update:

Never trust a dominicana to set shit up and get the tickets.... She suddenly had an argument with the person who bought the tickets originally... I went online and purchased them myself... For her and I it will cost (ALOT) $236.55 total including ticketmaster charge and they even fuckin charge $2.50 a ticket to email it to you... come on.... Anyways im definitely going and its gonna be great. Im sitting in Section 132 which is right in the middle but like the next level off the floor... or something like that... Ill let you all know how it goes!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Update:

Never trust a dominicana to set shit up and get the tickets.... She suddenly had an argument with the person who bought the tickets originally... I went online and purchased them myself... For her and I it will cost (ALOT) $236.55 total including ticketmaster charge and they even fuckin charge $2.50 a ticket to email it to you... come on.... Anyways im definitely going and its gonna be great. Im sitting in Section 132 which is right in the middle but like the next level off the floor... or something like that... Ill let you all know how it goes!
    Yeah, it will be good!
    MISTER NYC © 2006

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    it will cost (ALOT) $236.55 total including ticketmaster charge and they even fuckin charge $2.50 a ticket to email it to you... come on.... Anyways im definitely going and its gonna be great.
    yet you yell at me and El D when we dump $200 at the Shark Bar ? ? ?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Update:

Anyone else interested... the nosebleed seats are available at the MSG box office for $59.

For anyone who can't afford to go, it might make a nice outing just hanging out in front.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    it will cost (ALOT) $236.55 total including ticketmaster charge and they even fuckin charge $2.50 a ticket to email it to you... come on.... Anyways im definitely going and its gonna be great.
    yet you yell at me and El D when we dump $200 at the Shark Bar ? ? ?
    Yeah but but.... but... She is paying me for her ticket... So its $118 each... Plus we are gonna see a great show... Did you see the card!... Also there are gonna be plenty of Dominicanas and other hispanic chicas there... for my viewing pleasure.. Plus its a night out in the city on a friday... Plus she is gonna try and hook me up with her cousin... Yes i have a pic but no you cant see it... My policy of not showing regualr girl pics still stands... sorry!

Thanks
    OK... I went... I was with a Dominican girl... But she wasnt my girl or anything like that but it still could have been a lot better if i was with my boys... The girls were everywhere... From the sounds of the crowd when the people on stage would scream out countries... There were Dominicans mostly then Puerto Ricanas then Colombianas... Plenty plenty of groups of girls there... Nice eye candy.... Frank Reyes opened up the show and unfortunately only sang 4 songs... He was good but my seats didnt compare to the ones i get when i saw him and others in the DR... El Jeffrey... I know DT likes him a lot and he put on a great show... Also did about 4 or 5 songs... I heard maybe one of them before... Then came Tono Rosario... He was OK but not really my taste in music...Aventura i believe was next... THey put on a great show and sang about 6 songs... They walked off after the fifth or sixth song and then came back to sing their new song La Boda... It was rediculous the way the girls were screaming for them... damn i wish i was a member of Aventura... Then was Jorge Celedon which i didnt really care for... He must be from Colombia because the flags were flying in the stands when he came out.... Victor Manuel was next and he was pretty good for a Salsa guy... I really need to learn how o dance to this music... The girls love him... He is a pretty boy and a good singer... Then last but not least was Don Omar... He was fuckin great!... He did about 8 songs and finished with the Popola song (pussy).... The girls were shaken their asses all night and the concert was really good... Like i said i would have enjoyed it more if i had closer seats and if i was with my boys... The girls go nuts and dress so hot at these shows... I have to get to Megaton when that shit happens this year... Its the reggaeton concert of the year... the girls really go nuts for Reggaeton and its the hottest shit right now in NY!!!...

P.S. Julian was a no show... But to be honest i didnt give a fuck.

Thanks
    I was there too. Being there made me nostalgic for the DR. The amount of hot chicas was overwhelming. Usually, if you go to any stadium event, you're lucky if you see 10 attractive girls at most. The place was chock full of smokin' ladies, and a few absolute stunners. Every so often the big screens would show the audience and there were some beauties up in the piece. I kept wondering to myself if any of these girls were semi-pros

Anyways, I couldn't believe that Frank Reyes, no.. wait...correction: Muthafuckin' Frank Reyes was the opener. I saw Muthafuckin' Frank Reyes play at the Car Wash in Sosua around Summer last year, and if that place had a roof, he woulda tore it off. Geez. That guys a headliner. How disrespectful. He shouln't have to open for El Jeffrey. (The Jeffrey, what a dumb name.) All "The Jeff" did was thrust his pelvis over and over again to get the chicas open. What a corny gimmick. I rather watch El Jeffersons.

The Garden is just too big a venue. As many people were there, still it was too many people spread out so the vibe of the place couldn't reach that frenzied "critical mass" the way it does in DR. Still, I was lovin' how they folks were dancing in the aisles and stuff. The salsa dude was pretty good. He started killin it by the end of his set.

But I am damn glad I went. Who's go the cheapest flights to DR nowadays?

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Sounded like a great show, but I know it couldn't compare to seeing it close up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocha Man
    I rather watch El Jeffersons.
    That was classic!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocha Man
    I was there too. Being there made me nostalgic for the DR. The amount of hot chicas was overwhelming. Usually, if you go to any stadium event, you're lucky if you see 10 attractive girls at most. The place was chock full of smokin' ladies, and a few absolute stunners. Every so often the big screens would show the audience and there were some beauties up in the piece. I kept wondering to myself if any of these girls were semi-pros

Anyways, I couldn't believe that Frank Reyes, no.. wait...correction: Muthafuckin' Frank Reyes was the opener. I saw Muthafuckin' Frank Reyes play at the Car Wash in Sosua around Summer last year, and if that place had a roof, he woulda tore it off. Geez. That guys a headliner. How disrespectful. He shouln't have to open for El Jeffrey. (The Jeffrey, what a dumb name.) All "The Jeff" did was thrust his pelvis over and over again to get the chicas open. What a corny gimmick. I rather watch El Jeffersons.

The Garden is just too big a venue. As many people were there, still it was too many people spread out so the vibe of the place couldn't reach that frenzied "critical mass" the way it does in DR. Still, I was lovin' how they folks were dancing in the aisles and stuff. The salsa dude was pretty good. He started killin it by the end of his set.

But I am damn glad I went. Who's go the cheapest flights to DR nowadays?
    Estoy celoso :?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information