Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 15th- Madison Square Garden NYC

Thanks
    Good reports fellas. Hopefully, I will have just as good of a time tonight as you guys had. I ams urprised to hear that it was not packed knowing the number of Latinos in NYC. I think a lot of people got priced out of going to that show with the prices that Beas posted which is kind of sad. I'm watching the show at the Roxy tonight which holds 1200 to 1500 people. The club is the one featured in the movie "Celtic Pride" which I believe stars Daymon Wayans sp. Some local group is opening up for Frank so the show should be at least 60% his (I'm guessing). Its also in a nightclub and not an arena which should make it better. The ticket price is a flat $30.

I know a lot of you guys probably disagree with me but I don't think there is much of a difference between the Chicas in the DR and the ones that are here in the States. The one different factor is the pay for play that exists in the DR. There are a lot of Chicas here that are looking for a gentleman or something different from the steroptypical Dominican man. I've also read some posts of people being completely comfortable around them at their clubs here. That is so true and any of you guys could get chicas here as they don't tend to care too much about race, age, or how you look. Personality and the fact you are different still means a lot to them.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by passasabe
    I know a lot of you guys probably disagree with me but I don't think there is much of a difference between the Chicas in the DR and the ones that are here in the States. The one different factor is the pay for play that exists in the DR. There are a lot of Chicas here that are looking for a gentleman or something different from the steroptypical Dominican man. I've also read some posts of people being completely comfortable around them at their clubs here. That is so true and any of you guys could get chicas here as they don't tend to care too much about race, age, or how you look. Personality and the fact you are different still means a lot to them.
    This would be a good topic for a separate thread.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    chocha man... your right... the crowd just wasnt into it as much as they should have been... Especially when Frank "my muthafuckin favorite bachatero" Reyes came out... The seats i had were dect for a garden event that i bought tickets to 2 days before the event but didnt compare to the ones i get in the DR... Frank must really be on a sick tour... He was at Borinquen in Brooklyn last night....
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    . He was at Borinquen in Brooklyn last night....
    :shock: (I love this emoticon)

Where's Boriquen? Did I miss out? Did you go? Was it off the hook?
    TALK TO ME!

As far as the amount of people in general... it was just too expensive for to get completely packed. If the ticket prices were lower, there would have been 1) more people, and b) it would have been more rowdy (in a good way) cause there would've been more "lower" class people there. People with dough tend to be more reserved.

Thanks
    i didnt go but he was also there valentines day at 2am... Borinquen is located at 300 wycoff ave. brooklyn ny 11237 718-456-6800
    they have guys performing there pretty often..

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    i didnt go but he was also there valentines day at 2am... Borinquen is located at 300 wycoff ave. brooklyn ny 11237 718-456-6800
    It is the Bushwick/Ridgewood section between Brooklyn and Queens Beas is right you will always find Salsa, Merengue,and Bachata always playing there big names and alot of Latinas there if you know how to dance and have game you will have no problem picking up chicas 8). I used to go there every weekend a couple of years ago until my work schedule got fucked up and pulled chicas that where in 7-10 category in looks
    out of there.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Mucho Respecto for those white boys heading out to Bushwick chasing Latinas in discotequeas . I've got big balls, but not that big.

Thanks
    My boy called me from Knickerbocker in Buschwick yesterday and he said the women where half naked out there... I love warm weather when there are dominicanas around

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information