Thread: Staying at Oasis Hamaca

Thanks

Staying at Oasis Hamaca

Hey board, I was wanting some Intell on the Oasis Hamaca. I will be staying there july 23-Aug 1 and wanting to know how easy is it to get a chica into the place? What is the place like I hear they have a disco?

Any help would be very appreciated and looking forward to taking the training wheels off.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Re: Staying at Oasis Hamaca

Quote Originally Posted by tsncigardad View Post
    Hey board, I was wanting some Intell on the Oasis Hamaca. I will be staying there july 23-Aug 1 and wanting to know how easy is it to get a chica into the place? What is the place like I hear they have a disco?

Any help would be very appreciated and looking forward to taking the training wheels off.
    Of all the AI's in this country, the Hamaca is probably one of the worse for getting chicas in.

There is a disco, but not very impressive.

Why did you choose the Hamaca?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

...various reviews from another site:

Fly into Punta Cana. Don't really want to tell you not to go to the Oasis, but it will be a major come down, IMO....

wait a minute folks, although the hamaca is not on the same par with occidental punta cana, it's still the best hotel in boca chica, it's been there a long time and it's nicer than 3/4 of the hotels in florida or new jersey. for the OP marcGNV the beach at boca chica is a 3 compared to the beach at punta cana which rates an 8, my opinion. the beach is not the hotel's fault, it's geography. so everybody that bad mouths the hamaca really does not help the guy in kansas who just wants a beach and some sun, and i guarantee that the hamaca is 100% better than the quality inn sarasota, or daytona, or ft. lauderdale..........come on down, the hamaca has good security, has it's own private section of beach and large private pool, food is good but maybe not magnificent. while at the hamaca you'll be able to make a couple of day trips to santo domingo which will be a lot of fun. don't let a few negative posts ruin your plans. i'd be a happy camper if i was going on your trip, you'll have a blast...........

The Oasis Hamaca blows! The hotel itself is nice, but everything else, including the staff is horrible.

Link to a DR1 thread on Oasis Hamaca:
    http://www.dr1.com/forums/south-coas...ca-update.html

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Stayed at Hamaca back in 2007. Not a preferred resort, but if you want to make the best of it. You will have to get to know the staff pretty well. I do not know if a week will do it. First I must let you know that the staff will not do anything on the resort. You must make arrangements to meet with them after their work hours. This is because, they fear of losing their jobs.

Now Hamaca from what I remembered, you can bring a quest on the resort. They will charge you for a day pass, which will allow the quest to stay overnight. She must have a cedula (I.D. Card) which they will hold until she is ready to leave. My secret was that I got to know the staff pretty well and they allowed me to bring a guest on without the charge. (Very late at night!)

I do not know what your skills are, but the staff is looking for extra money. Be very discreet and you can find a gem if you are careful enough. I left a 1000 pesos on my the desk in my room for the maid and she asked if it was for her. And I agreed and we had a great time. And they do have apartments away from the resort! Just be smart in negotiating! If they say no, then it is no! If they say yes, well bro enjoy yourself!

Good luck!
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback..Long story short, its a baseball deal for my son. I bringing both my sons, they have one room, and I have another....$963/per round trip with an 8 day stay. So it was cheap and my tenage boys will be busy.

So, yes, Poppa Bear wants to air it out, if I'm lucky. I was hoping to get some maid action - just a far fetched fantasy. I'm an old timer, looking to bust a nut on the sneak, and then go drink some beer on the beach!!!

I'm a reformed NY slut, been out of circulation - Looking to make the motto what happens in the DR stays on this board. Definately not a monger but hopefully you guys can appreciate the above story...BTW, this is going to be an 8 day binge away from the ball and chain. Thanks...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tsncigardad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Thanks for the feedback..Long story short, its a baseball deal for my son. I bringing both my sons, they have one room, and I have another....$963/per round trip with an 8 day stay. So it was cheap and my tenage boys will be busy.

So, yes, Poppa Bear wants to air it out, if I'm lucky. I was hoping to get some maid action - just a far fetched fantasy. I'm an old timer, looking to bust a nut on the sneak, and then go drink some beer on the beach!!!

I'm a reformed NY slut, been out of circulation - Looking to make the motto what happens in the DR stays on this board. Definately not a monger but hopefully you guys can appreciate the above story...BTW, this is going to be an 8 day binge away from the ball and chain. Thanks...
    There are ways to score. I think we were worried about you wanting to sneak a chica in your hotel. There are "off campus" joints in BC. I'm not knowledgeable on the city, but I know there are a few recommended places. Mozart Hotel usually has something going on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hmm,, you've got cigar in your handle, so you MUST be a great guy... heh heh

Maybe I should drive out on Saturday and introduce ya to everybody.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Appreciate that, I live in Tucson, exiled from NYC years ago. I do enjoy a fina gar and looking forward to the presidente's. Meeting would be great, someone has told me that there is a joint immediately out of the resort - Is this a bar or casa???

If your down for taking a newbie around, drop me a line and I can shoot you my contact info!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tsncigardad For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Appreciate that, I live in Tucson, exiled from NYC years ago. I do enjoy a fina gar and looking forward to the presidente's. Meeting would be great, someone has told me that there is a joint immediately out of the resort - Is this a bar or casa???

If your down for taking a newbie around, drop me a line and I can shoot you my contact info!
    Just remember to shoot me a pm here on the board a few days before you get here, and we'll try to make some plans.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

If you want to just bust a but there are plenty
    of casas in BC. You don't need to bring them
    back to your room the casa will supply one for
    acrobatic activities. Case Iraisa had the best
    chicas the last time I was there but things
    change fast. The Pink House (across from the
    El Candil Hotel) was kinda dumpy but I've found
    gems there. The casas can be sorta low key
    there (no flashing neon signs out front) but