Thread: hodelpha centro plaza vs aloha sol-first trip

Thanks

hodelpha centro plaza vs aloha sol-first trip

Hey guys-

Planning a first time trip to santiago, narrowed it down to these two hotels, been reading reviews about them, has anyone stayed at both? In the pictures, the plaza seems to have a nicer look to the rooms themselves which I wouldn't mind, however what experiences did everyone have with it being chica-friendly? Or more specifically if you had a chance to do it over, where would you go on the first time out? As terms of value, it looks like Aloha Sol wins out but having access to a pool (for gran almirante) seems like a cool perk.

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Magikmusic For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Re: hodelpha centro plaza vs aloha sol-first trip

I have only stayed at the Aloha-Sol. The breakkfast is nothing to write home about. One room I stayed in the tub/shower leaked all over the floor. Other than that the rooms aren't bad. One other had no wi-fi reception and I had to move. As for chica friendly no problem. It is nothing like Sousa. I have stayed there several times with my chica and she is never asked for her cedula. As far as that goes it is like checking into a hotel anywhere else with your girl or wife.

Thanks

Thanks Rob, I definitely see this town as a change of pace in terms of mongering but I want to see something different this time out, I actually was thinking of spending the last night in sosua but i guess ill play that by ear.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Magikmusic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Santiago is definately a change of pace. I have never mongered in Santiago, I have a real chica there, works in a lawyers office & school. But I can tell you that there are almost an unlimited number of non-puta beautiful chicas in Santiago. It is almost like your head is on a swivel; turning quickly this way then the other to see all the talent. But you have to speak Spanish or forget it & they are much, much less likely to hook up with a tourist on vacation.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Santiago is definately a change of pace. I have never mongered in Santiago, I have a real chica there, works in a lawyers office & school. But I can tell you that there are almost an unlimited number of non-puta beautiful chicas in Santiago. It is almost like your head is on a swivel; turning quickly this way then the other to see all the talent. But you have to speak Spanish or forget it & they are much, much less likely to hook up with a tourist on vacation.
    You just described what I was hoping to see, what I've seen in sosua is not a representation in what is really out there. The whole mystique of this place is what pulls me in since I know the language well. I feel I need to put it to great use here. I got my talent lined up and will definite look forward to what is out there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magikmusic For This Useful Post:

Thread Information