Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 230

  1. #21
    Dec 2004
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,408
    Thanks
    6,550
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    I used to keep contact with a few ... then I read something on ISOC that made it all make sense ... since then I've not given out any contact info.

    What good news could she (ever) possibly have for you?

    PS RIches

    A whore in a 3rd world country ... Hmmmm ... Indeed, What good news could she ever have????

    Now ...

    1) No one gets any heads up on my travel plans

    2) No one gets any contact info

    3) Any contact info they left with me goes in the garbage when I leave the hotel for the airport ... In each case I look at the email addy or phone # and ask myself out loud ...
    " What good news could she possibly ever have?"
    I look at the contact info, remember the time we had together and the answer is always the same ... NO chance ... I smile (Thank PSRiches) and toss her info in the garbage can!

    4) I tell everyone (Including/especially ex-pats and fellow mongers) I am leaving 7 days after the actual departure date ... I'm sure that my local phone number blows up a week after I leave ... with girls jockeying for long term (WU)positioning.

    So ... Thank You PS Riches ... this one little trick undoes the illusion the girls have worked so hard to create ... when I go home my nut sack is empty and my head clear!
    Well said....... He is now a Jedi Master lol
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

  3. #22
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New York
    Age
    54
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,084
    Thanked 744 Times in 190 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Well, people can say what they want, but the new guys here can benefit from the experience of old timers. I was a WU Novio for 4 months (total payments 12000 pesos), but that's because I didn't know any better. It was only after I learned from a local dominican friend in NYC, that I stopped. Back in the day, boards didn't chat about WU Novios, mostly because more guys were WU Novio's back then, then cared to admit. LMFAO...

    I admit it, I was one, oh well...

    Recently, 2 putas asked me, "Don't you want a Dominican girlfriend?" I told them "yes, but only for one night, lol..."

    Live and learn.
    Never getting married.

  4. #23
    Dec 2004
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,408
    Thanks
    6,550
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Well, people can say what they want, but the new guys here can benefit from the experience of old timers. I was a WU Novio for 4 months (total payments 12000 pesos), but that's because I didn't know any better. It was only after I learned from a local dominican friend in NYC, that I stopped. Back in the day, boards didn't chat about WU Novios, mostly because more guys were WU Novio's back then, then cared to admit. LMFAO...

    I admit it, I was one, oh well...

    Recently, 2 putas asked me, "Don't you want a Dominican girlfriend?" I told them "yes, but only for one night, lol..."

    Live and learn.
    Hey Init,

    If you don't mind me asking why did you send WU. What was your thought process in the beginning that made you go down that road. I think it would be great info for other new guys if you don't mind sharing.

    Where you looking for a girlfriend? Get caught up in the fantasy??

    I am not judging at all but, would really appreciate more info if you don't mind.

  5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

  6. #24
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    61
    Posts
    116,974
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    325,547
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    Hey Init,

    If you don't mind me asking why did you send WU. What was your thought process in the beginning that made you go down that road. I think it would be great info for other new guys if you don't mind sharing.

    Where you looking for a girlfriend? Get caught up in the fantasy??

    I am not judging at all but, would really appreciate more info if you don't mind.

    What gets me is, these guys see a certain chica in various reports and then wife up with her and send money to her and then go nuts when her picture pops up again.

    You want access to trip reports?

    Google Wallet

    JDRent97@gmail.com

  7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

  8. #25
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Posts
    8,638
    Thanks
    52,136
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    What gets me is, these guys see a certain chica in various reports and then wife up with her and send money to her and then go nuts when her picture pops up again.
    Yeah, that's fucked up.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

  10. #26
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New York
    Age
    54
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,084
    Thanked 744 Times in 190 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Moshy2k,

    You ask a good question. I hate these American bitches. And at that time, I had it with the way they acted. I was wide OPEN!

    When I got off the plane I was in another world. It started with Brazil, but DR was closer. I figured, you spend money no matter what, but now I got a hot size cero Dominican mami, crazy fat ass, that does as I please with no complaints. Now, I will reveal how fucked up I am. I want a bitch to suck my dick, swallow, and enjoy it. When I want to fuck all day, I want her to comply. When I want to smash up the ass, I don't want any complaints about "being too sore, my legs dont go back that far, or I am tired." These NYC bitches stingy with the sex, but want to spend your money, and have as many men chase them to pay their bills, rent, kids, etc. Dominican women acted like women, while NYC bitches acted like men with that fucking nasty attitude. So, here I was getting what I wanted, 24-7. Shit, if all I had to do was take her to dinner and drinks, giver her some pesos when I am there, cool. Still cheaper then NYC bitches, and I fuck when I desire, and go get another girl too. When I got back to NYC, all she wanted was 3000 pesos a month for rent, supposedly, yeah right....lol.

    So, I didn't see the problem until my boy schooled me. He is Domincan from WAShington Heights and he told me, "Bro, she is not your girlfriend, your like Wall Street to her, and any other man she got like you." I was like, what the fuck? You lying?

    I made a phone call to a hotel owner who knew the girl (Palace John), and he told me if I didn't live in DR to watch the girl, don't "wife up" cause they play you. I had another buddy in Santiago who I emailed her pic to. He was a friend of a friend. I asked him to find out if she was still banging guys and in the streets. He confirmed it for me. That was the end.

    I don't regret it. I learned that they lie like everyone else, including us as men. So, now just pay for play, and done. No WU, no phone numbers, no emails. Just balls on your chin when I am in town. Thats it.

    Live and learn.

  11. #27
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,755
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4,034
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    That is what I am doing now. I don't even want to repeat with a chica so I won't catch feelings. I have had a couple greY girls in the bed here but I don't want to be doing any wu thing. I went in wu to change money today and u would not believe the amount of chicas in line to pick up money there. These r the same chicas that ask me if I want to go back to the hotel with them

  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

  13. #28
    May 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,607
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    73,747
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    There certainly are a lot of sick people in Sosua who need money.

    Hey has anyone ever called these chicas bluff, by asking for the Doctors Name & phone # , and volunteer to pay the DOCTOR directly, IN FULL, even if its something EXPENSIVE like an operation. ???
    No problemo baby, I will call the doctor, dont worry about ANYTHNG I will pay it ALL.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

  15. #29
    Jun 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,884
    Thanks
    16,249
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Just balls on your chin when I am in town. Thats it.

    Well said!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

  17. #30
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Age
    63
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Guys, guys! Ease up on the poor WU Novios! Just imagine what ass would cost if they didn't all already have a gringo buying the milk. These boys are subsidizing our hobby for us!

  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nnjdave For This Useful Post:

  19. #31
    Jun 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,884
    Thanks
    16,249
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by nnjdave View Post
    Guys, guys! Ease up on the poor WU Novios! Just imagine what ass would cost if they didn't all already have a gringo buying the milk. These boys are subsidizing our hobby for us!
    They might just get there asses out there a fuck like they are supposed to when someone takes them back to the hotel. lol.

    And some of the good ones would not retire so fast.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

  21. #32
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Union Square
    Age
    44
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 726 Times in 161 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    So I slipped up... First time in 10 yrs, This long time Novia, (NOT hitting it any more) asks for my info here, I give her my US cell #. Mistake #1
    I get couple missed calls. no messages, she probably cant even make intl calls , but the # registers here.
    I call her back (mistake #2) She misses me, and wants me to come back soon.. very soon ... ok whatever.
    I make mistake #3, I email her from my personal EMAIL, to the email she gave me like 2 trips ago , figuring its easier, than her making the calls. I figure, what can possibly go wrong., spam email ?
    couple days later
    BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
    it BLOWS UP.
    " My brother is sick, no wait its my daughter... and my boyfriend wont help cause she did something with his laptop" ... bla bla .."You are my BEST FRIEND".....

    So now I wait, and she is still pushing...
    "did you get my email ?, please...."
    not sure which direction I wanna take it, but it wont end up with any WU money ,thats for sure.
    any thoughts ?
    I thought I was immune to this amateur night stuff.
    I think you caught a sudden computer virus. lol
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

  23. #33
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Union Square
    Age
    44
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 726 Times in 161 Posts

    Thumbs Up Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    There certainly are a lot of sick people in Sosua who need money.

    Hey has anyone ever called these chicas bluff, by asking for the Doctors Name & phone # , and volunteer to pay the DOCTOR directly, IN FULL, even if its something EXPENSIVE like an operation. ???
    No problemo baby, I will call the doctor, dont worry about ANYTHNG I will pay it ALL.
    A girl asked me for money to pay for her english school tuition.
    I asked for all the info and told her I would pay the school directly.
    I was surprised to find out that she was actually registered.
    But there's no telling if she was actually going to classes or not, but
    this girl is real slick, she had two notebooks filled with notes for me on my next visit and even asked me to help her study......end result.

    I was still being played lovely. I found out 7 months and about 30,000pesos later...THANK YOU FACEBOOK.

    i"ve dealt with many different women here at home,
    I can honestly say that never have I ever allowed a woman to make me feel so foolish until her.
    Happens to the best of us...
    Gotta live and learn and share. Lets continue to help create a stronger generation of MONGERS.

    I dare one you syropy snitch muthafuckas to share these pics with her.
    I will hunt you down. I promise you. CHicas loyalty is only to that all mighty Peso.

    Real Mongers keep up the good fight we gotta watch each others backs.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

  24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

  25. #34
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Union Square
    Age
    44
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 726 Times in 161 Posts

    Clap A certain Cellular Shop Employee gets EXPOSED

    There is a long backstory behind this which I will get into if anyone is
    interested, I just thought this email was funny.
    She's madd because I exposed her, read as she tries to fix the damage i've done
    with the TRUTH.

    ***Some names have been changed because of snitch ass muthafuckas***

  27. #35
    May 2008
    Location
    Always near a beach
    Posts
    1,336
    Thanks
    5,298
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Well, people can say what they want, but the new guys here can benefit from the experience of old timers. I was a WU Novio for 4 months (total payments 12000 pesos), but that's because I didn't know any better. It was only after I learned from a local dominican friend in NYC, that I stopped. Back in the day, boards didn't chat about WU Novios, mostly because more guys were WU Novio's back then, then cared to admit. LMFAO...

    I admit it, I was one, oh well...

    Recently, 2 putas asked me, "Don't you want a Dominican girlfriend?" I told them "yes, but only for one night, lol..."

    Live and learn.

    Perfecto!

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

  29. #36
    Mar 2008
    Age
    66
    Posts
    697
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Direct quote last trip to Sosua from a three-trip favorita who after our first trip together was instant messaging about having a relationship:

    "Gringos are just for money."

    Remember those words...

  30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

  31. #37
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Santo Domingo
    Age
    71
    Posts
    15,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    300,606
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Being a WU is like being born gay....They can't help it, some dudes are just syrupy sweet motherfuckas.
    Truer words were never written......
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

    "Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

  33. #38
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Santo Domingo
    Age
    71
    Posts
    15,860
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    300,606
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Step 1. Hey, suck my dick!

    Step 2. Give me some pussy!

    Step 3. Now some ass!

    Step 4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.

    There is no step 5.
    Step 1 To the point

    Step 2 Clear

    Step 3 Concise

    Step 4 Simple

    Step 5 Exactly!

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

  35. #39
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New York
    Age
    54
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,084
    Thanked 744 Times in 190 Posts

    Re: A certain Cellular Shop Employee gets EXPOSED

    Quote Originally Posted by Bstokley View Post
[...]

    I would like to hear the story behind this one. Where you banging her? She is good looking, but got a laundry list of needs.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to init4ass For This Useful Post:

  37. #40
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New York
    Age
    54
    Posts
    305
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,084
    Thanked 744 Times in 190 Posts

    Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

    Also, do you have nudes of her? She got a tight body.

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to init4ass For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies