Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Very interesting topic. A few thoughts:

I agree that DR chicas are catch and release, however some of them are cool chicas and I keep in contact with two, one from my first trip and one from my 2nd trip. Both of them have my 'monger' email and my DR phone number - no real personal info - they don't even know my last name.

What does a 36 year old Canadian and a DR chica in her 20's have in common? Well, really only one thing, curiosity about a different person in a different country. I talked to them about the murders in Sosua last week, how things work in Sosua, and their lives in general. They ask me about life in Canada, what I do, and they love to gossip about other chicas. I never say anything about any other mongers or about this (or any other) board. There has never been any 'I love you', or 'when are you coming back' BS - no lovie dovie - just general chat.

Not sure how far this reaches in the chica network, but both of these chicas know about the internet boards - neither has ever mentioned an actual name (like ISOC). One says she hates it, because she is worried her family or her WU novia might see something. The other says that she thinks it is great, because she is a 'good girl' and when people write about how good she is, it gets her more customers. I was told that a few chicas in town with good english log on occasionally and then tell their friends what they read - then it passes through the chica network. This might explain some of the shit going on with Mac Man and 'friends'. They have both asked me if I am on the boards and I just deny, deny, deny.

I think as long as you can separate your fantasy from your reality there is no harm in staying in contact with a few chicas. I don't want to come off as conceited, but I am way to smart to fall for any of that WU bullshit. If either of them ever asks, I will just tell them it is not my problem and block them as a sender.

I had another thought. Guys that WU that are not on any of the boards, have probably fallen in love, got sucked in, and believe every word the chica tells them. However, this board has 14,000 members, and I would bet at least 2% of them are WU novias - that's almost 300 guys. I would further bet that at least 5% have sent WU and some time or another (700 guys). For some, even though they know deep down somewhere that they are being played, they repress logic and choose to live the fantasy that this is their girlfriend. They want hear someone say I love you three times a week, they want to feel needed, they like getting picked up at the airport, and they like smashing the same chica 'for free' for a week without a condom. I could imagine that for some guys, that is 20x cheaper than a real girlfriend, or they could never get anything even close back home and since they can not be in the DR all the time, this is the next best thing.

I am not endorsing WU for newbie’s (do not ever send WU), but I can understand how it happens even to someone who knows better - they are not being played - they are being played by choice. Look at the whole situation with Roy (if you are a newbie this report is a must read). Only he knows if that was truly an experiment, or if he choose to get played because he craved the affection. Either way, it took a ton of balls to tell that story and he should be commended. But the point is that it can happen to even a hard core vet like Roy. I say if you know the risks and want to play the game, go for it! Who are we to judge anyone else and what they do with their money. I do believe this board has a responsibility to warm newbie’s - and I am happy I learned `the easy way` by reading this board before my first ever mongering trip.

Once again, these are just my opinions (not facts), I am only a newbie +1, and I welcome comments.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Only he knows if that was truly an experiment, or if he choose to get played because he craved the affection. Either way, it took a ton of balls to tell that story and he should be commended. But the point is that it can happen to even a hard core vet like [/FONT][/COLOR]Roy. I say if you know the risks and want to play the game, go for it! Who are we to judge anyone else and what they do with their money. I do believe this board has a responsibility to warm newbie’s - and I am happy I learned `the easy way` by reading this board before my first ever mongering trip.

Once again, these are just my opinions (not facts), I am only a newbie +1, and I welcome comments.
    Many Vets and Newbies have fallin in the WU trap. I have seen many guys fall into it unfortunately.
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Like Razor said the "Chica's are for fun" I need a shirt that says that.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Like Razor said the "Chica's are for fun" I need a shirt that says that.
    That and "dont break the chicas" should both be on Tshirts in the online store here. Jimmy is missing out on sales.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm gonna make a few of these to sell at New Garden or Terra Linda..

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

For the fitted hats you have to order 12 or more.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

It's everywhere we want to be! This one was in Angeles City PI

I'll have one of these made up for my next trip ... imagine wearing this into Classic-ho's?

You are not special!

She is not different than the others!

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I dont want to knock WU, guys, because, they actually, bring down the price of pussy in Sosua. I was with one of my favorites a few weeks ago for ST, and before she could give me head, her cell rang. She asked ," please wait." I said, novio, she said yes, I said WU, she said yes. She went in the bathroom to talk to him, and when she came out her pussy was dripping wet, and she preceded to give me the best session I had in Sosua. I dont know how much he sent but it must have been a lot, judging her reaction. When I finished I gave her 500 pesos, and she was very happy, I guess based on the WU high. I dont want to mention her name because I saw her pic here a few times, and one guy said she asked for 3000 pesos, and I am willing to bet her WU novio is a member of this board.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thats awesome Tony..

"Western Union
    conseguimos el coño mojó"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    BStokley,

In that pic she is carrying a rather expensive Gucci purse, if it isn't a knock off. Did you buy that for her? LMFAO...just joking bro.
    Hell fuckin no, hit up 28th & Broadway in manhattan.

15$ dollars 8 after some negotiations with the africans.

I was dating a chick for a year up here, we had a joint bank account, this girl bought a chanel purse for damn near 2g's. I had her return that shit ASAP.

Its your birthday? "I don't give a fuck" buy that shit with your money.
    Unless you can live out of your precious CHANEL purse
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Kind sir please PM her info, I think I would like to go balls deep in her...
    Her name is Naty Lopez, she has a great hatred for putas.

and becomes very defensive if even considered in the same light as a puta.

You will never catch her out in Sosua unless its at the beach or orange store to pick up her sister.

You can try to hit her up on facebook, as if you just saw her thru a friends page.
    But just tryna offer her money ain't gonna work.
    Need to have a little game and finesse.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

the best place to pick up some real stunners is the WU in Sosua hahaha

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harlem hec View Post
    the best place to pick up some real stunners is the WU in Sosua hahaha
    Where is it located exactly, (nevermind I found it, its right off of autopista 5, on the first street just as you enter into town coming from POP , near the Police station and Super Playero)
    cause thats not a bad idea at all , PLUS she's in a really good mood and would therefore probably give an outstanding session .

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

I'm wondering what you guys think the real problem here is. I'll play devils advocate. What difference does it make if some dude wants to "cake daddy" some hoe. Maybe feeling needed and desired is what he's looking. Far be it from me to tell another man how to live his life. He provides what he provides and she provides what she provides. Now if the dude gets on here complaining about it THEN it's fair game to call him a dumbass I think we all have to remember that we all monger for different reasons (boredom, shitty marriage, adventure, ugly as hell). Whatever it may be it's personal. For me, I wouldn't do it nor would I ever clown someone for it unless they're bitching about it. My biggest concern is how does this effect the community. Like if some cat with HIV/AIDS is going BB on the Chicas. That effects us all. what do you guys think?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    I'm wondering what you guys think the real problem here is. I'll play devils advocate. What difference does it make if some dude wants to "cake daddy" some hoe. Maybe feeling needed and desired is what he's looking. Far be it from me to tell another man how to live his life. He provides what he provides and she provides what she provides. Now if the dude gets on here complaining about it THEN it's fair game to call him a dumbass I think we all have to remember that we all monger for different reasons (boredom, shitty marriage, adventure, ugly as hell). Whatever it may be it's personal. For me, I wouldn't do it nor would I ever clown someone for it unless they're bitching about it. My biggest concern is how does this effect the community. Like if some cat with HIV/AIDS is going BB on the Chicas. That effects us all. what do you guys think?
    The only real problem is when the WU Puta gets nervous that her WU NOVIO will stop wiring that money, because he just saw her Picture here, and shes is sucking someone elses dick and taking it up the ASS just hours after he kissed her goodbye at the airport.
    So now she's pissed and will threaten & perhaps try to extort the fellow monger who took those pics or told that story of her still being a PUTA.
    Other than that, we like WU novios esp for keeping the Chicas in Nice things so they can look good for us.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    So I slipped up... First time in 10 yrs, This long time Novia, (NOT hitting it any more) asks for my info here, I give her my US cell #. Mistake #1
    I get couple missed calls. no messages, she probably cant even make intl calls , but the # registers here.
    I call her back (mistake #2) She misses me, and wants me to come back soon.. very soon ... ok whatever.
    I make mistake #3, I email her from my personal EMAIL, to the email she gave me like 2 trips ago , figuring its easier, than her making the calls. I figure, what can possibly go wrong., spam email ?
    couple days later
    BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
    it BLOWS UP.
    " My brother is sick, no wait its my daughter... and my boyfriend wont help cause she did something with his laptop" ... bla bla .."You are my BEST FRIEND".....

So now I wait, and she is still pushing...
    "did you get my email ?, please...."
    not sure which direction I wanna take it, but it wont end up with any WU money ,thats for sure.
    any thoughts ?
    I thought I was immune to this amateur night stuff.
    Man its like second nature to these chicks.... Upon my Travel with my boy to DR he met this one pro and felt like he was on a Date... Not me they call me Come Gente.... At the resort I was all over the place...

Anyway this dating became serious.... He went on two other trips and met up with her.... No prob right. Last trip to the Romana he calls her and she brings her sister for me. A 20 year old squirter... no joke man... Everything went well we had an awsome time. Now back home. My boys wife pays a guy to look into his phone account and pull up the most called numbers. The 829 area code threw her off. She called the number and speaks to this pro. She spills the beans about everything..... Even throws me under the bus.

Wow she should know that in this country snitching is frowned upon like jerking off in a plane.... Dumb bitch couldn't even lie. Now my boy is close to a divorce and can't even travel back there.... Funny shit. He should have been like me and change bitches like I change my underwear,,, everytime....

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ezno130 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezno130 View Post
    Man its like second nature to these chicks.... Upon my Travel with my boy to DR he met this one pro and felt like he was on a Date... Not me they call me Come Gente.... At the resort I was all over the place...

Anyway this dating became serious.... He went on two other trips and met up with her.... No prob right. Last trip to the Romana he calls her and she brings her sister for me. A 20 year old squirter... no joke man... Everything went well we had an awsome time. Now back home. My boys wife pays a guy to look into his phone account and pull up the most called numbers. The 829 area code threw her off. She called the number and speaks to this pro. She spills the beans about everything..... Even throws me under the bus.

Wow she should know that in this country snitching is frowned upon like jerking off in a plane.... Dumb bitch couldn't even lie. Now my boy is close to a divorce and can't even travel back there.... Funny shit. He should have been like me and change bitches like I change my underwear,,, everytime....

FUCKKKK. I have no clue why guys marry chicks that aren't with it. Every woman i've been serious with was down. I can't believe she snitched. She burned a bridge there. I guess love makes you do dumb things....like get married.Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    I am not endorsing WU for newbie’s .....Look at the whole situation with Roy (if you are a newbie this report is a must read). Only he knows if that was truly an experiment, or if he choose to get played because he craved the affection. Either way, it took a ton of balls to tell that story and he should be commended. But the point is that it can happen to even a hard core vet like Roy.
    That's a great way of putting it. Only I know, but here's my best way to explain it. I hope everyone has gotten past the blame game and I don't have to defend the situation and it's now used like you say... to LEARN.

I started the whole deal to see what the fuck the deal was with the WU lifestyle. I just couldn't imagine how a guy could be SO STUPID knowing I'd been with girls that were bouncing up and down on top of me and took calls from their WU Novio's. ("no mi amor!, yo en mi casa mira novellas) I wasn't attached to the girl in an emotional way - to begin with! Then, as the "project" moved forward and I continued to talk to her, it became a HUGE MISTAKE. The conversations became a habit - like emotional crack. These girls are so good at listening to you, what you like, what you want. I discovered we as MEN tell these women everything. They listen very intently, especially in the beginning to all of this, then over time, it's all noted and used to manipulate. My advice for EVERY ONE OF YOU ON THIS BOARD - LIE YOUR ASS OFF TO EVERY GIRL ABOUT EVERY THING! Once the manipulation begins, THATS WHEN IT'S HARD TO GET OFF THE PROGRAM. As far as "craving the affection", there's plenty elsewhere, and in my experience, a woman is a woman, that deteriorates as time together increases - on both sides.

How many guys - especially newbies - show up for the first time, because I know I did and think "damn, these girls get it, give me pussy, I'm happy, when I'm happy, she's happy".

Trouble is, to these girls, handing out pussy is like handing out flyers for a newly opened restaurant. They don't relate any kind of love or affection to it at all. They can romp on top of you and moan and grind, let you cum in their face and all is well. Just don't fuck up their hair, THAT will piss them off, but not the face.

Anyway, before you know it, you've told about your divorce and all the North American White Female bullshit you put up with, they move directly into the perfect sexual slave fantasy. One week, two weeks, no problem. Few are able to make the trip more than a couple of times a year, for fucks sake, what's 4 times a year - even for 2 weeks - a total of 8 weeks a year she's got to suck WU's cock. That gives her, and her favorite dick 44 weeks to live in YOUR CONDO, eat YOUR FOOD, and fuck in YOUR BED.

That's about all I'm going to release right now from what I learned, but believe me, I'm FUCKING THRILLED I didn't decide to hook onto a chica that I REALLY had feelings for. I'd still be on it. That's why I have a bit of sympathy to the guys that can't get away from it.

Don't even start ANY KIND OF SYMPATHY for these girls, their ability to exploit it is unmatched. I promise you, their ability to forgive is much greater than any respect you'll ever get from them for helping them out.

Thanks

Hey fellow mongers this should be the only rule WHEN PAYING FOR PU$$Y GET IN GET OUT AND ON TO THE NEXT ONE ALWAYS WORKS FOR ME

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guyana dan dada For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    I'm wondering what you guys think the real problem here is. I'll play devils advocate. What difference does it make if some dude wants to "cake daddy" some hoe. Maybe feeling needed and desired is what he's looking. Far be it from me to tell another man how to live his life. He provides what he provides and she provides what she provides. Now if the dude gets on here complaining about it THEN it's fair game to call him a dumbass I think we all have to remember that we all monger for different reasons (boredom, shitty marriage, adventure, ugly as hell).

So I post a picture and then get an e mail asking why some guys novia is posted here. Well I paid her and that is how and why. He called me a liar.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information