Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    Especially if she is doing things to you that have never been done.
    This is gotta see....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I believe that looking for more of a companion than a sperm catcher with some skills can put you on the Road to becoming MR. WU. You might make a U turn once you see where the situation is going. Dont underestimate the sperm catcher with skills though. lol! Especially if she is doing things to you that have never been done.
    We go down there looking for an uncomplicated physical relationship that one can walk away from. Then, we think we're smarter than everyone else and start paying for them to stay around INSTEAD OF LEAVE. That's really fucked up thinking.
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    We go down there looking for an uncomplicated physical relationship that one can walk away from. Then, we think we're smarter than everyone else and start paying for them to stay around INSTEAD OF LEAVE. That's really fucked up thinking.
    clever post...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DO not fall pray to the bullshit. it doesn't matter where you meet them.

Like Dee said there are always TWO type of chicks.
    THESE CHICKS possess game like none other.
    I've fallen victim to it, so has Monger. I swore I was in full control. because i was in DR every month. but unless you live there and can see they chick whenever you want, your getting played.

TWO TYPES of CHICKS
    :

Short term hoe (consumer): Wants money upfront. Will show you a good time but is all about her paper. Usually will have a pimp, she will pass off as her cousin, brother, friend, or motochoncho *****. Will be quite hesitant to let you take pictures of any kind.

Long Term hoe (investor): Will repeatedly tell you she only wants you or your time. Has no desire for your money, IN FACT will even go as far as to pay some of your meals or items while you're together. Will bad mouth short term hoes, like its the worst thing in the world and will have a high sense of pride about herself. Might try to suggest fucking without a condom. Will try to learn as much about you in as little time as possible.
    Might play hard to get at first. Will make you feel guilty for fucking with Short term hoes or any other chicas. Will have the most elaborate sob stories to manipulate your sympathy. Will have a good excuse why she's unavailable at certain hours. (school, church, work, visiting relatives) In reality she with another one of her investments. Will get all your contact info, house number, cell number, email, facebook, hi5, but keeps her contacts limited.

I have feel victim to the INVESTOR, and i like to think my game is pretty advanced. But these chicks are in a league of their own. This chick went as far as to save every test she took in school and showed me note books filled with notes. Tricked me into paying for her english school for the next few months.
    Then she used not being able to communicate with me as often as she wanted to, as an excuse to get me to buy her a new phone and internet service in her house. Finally caught on to her bullshit, when i refused to send her 200$ one day, then told her I lost my job. lol. Thats when problems started to arise in the "relationship".

Then i borrowed a laptop from a friend went down with it and pretended like it was for her, because she had been bothering me about buying her a mini laptop for months.

I installed KEYLOGGING software on it and gave it to her. Then I took it back saying I needed to update some shit on it. The software saved all her passwords including screenshots to every fucking site she had been on. All the proof I needed. I was already sure but this confirmed all my suspicions.

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. Since then i've reached out to a lot of guys, and it seems many many many guys have been down the same path and will continue down the same path. THey are just to ashamed to admit that they are or once were a WESTERN UNION NOVIO and don't want to talk about it or are in denial.
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bstokley View Post
    Then i borrowed a laptop from a friend went down with it and pretended like it was for her, because she had been bothering me about buying her a mini laptop for months.

I installed KEYLOGGING software on it and gave it to her. Then I took it back saying I needed to update some shit on it. The software saved all her passwords including screenshots to every fucking site she had been on. All the proof I needed. I was already sure but this confirmed all my suspicions.

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. .

Nice touch...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    This refined, would be a great T-Shirt logo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Like Dee said there are always TWO type of chicks.
    THESE CHICKS possess game like none other.
    I've fallen victim to it, so has Monger. I swore I was in full control. because i was in DR every month. but unless you live there and can see they chick whenever you want, your getting played.

TWO TYPES of CHICKS:

Short term hoe (consumer): Wants money upfront. Will show you a good time but is all about her paper. Usually will have a pimp, she will pass off as her cousin, brother, friend, or motochoncho *****. Will be quite hesitant to let you take pictures of any kind.

Long Term hoe (investor): Will repeatedly tell you she only wants you or your time. Has no desire for your money, IN FACT will even go as far as to pay some of your meals or items while you're together. Will bad mouth short term hoes, like its the worst thing in the world and will have a high sense of pride about herself. Might try to suggest fucking without a condom. Will try to learn as much about you in as little time as possible.
    Might play hard to get at first. Will make you feel guilty for fucking with Short term hoes or any other chicas. Will have the most elaborate sob stories to manipulate your sympathy. Will have a good excuse why she's unavailable at certain hours. (school, church, work, visiting relatives) In reality she with another one of her investments. Will get all your contact info, house number, cell number, email, facebook, hi5, but keeps her contacts limited.

I have feel victim to the INVESTOR, and i like to think my game is pretty advanced. But these chicks are in a league of their own. This chick went as far as to save every test she took in school and showed me note books filled with notes. Tricked me into paying for her english school for the next few months.
    Then she used not being able to communicate with me as often as she wanted to, as an excuse to get me to buy her a new phone and internet service in her house. Finally caught on to her bullshit, when i refused to send her 200$ one day, then told her I lost my job. lol. Thats when problems started to arise in the "relationship".

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. Since then i've reached out to a lot of guys, and it seems many many many guys have been down the same path and will continue down the same path. THey are just to ashamed to admit that they are or once were a WESTERN UNION NOVIO and don't want to talk about it or are in denial.

Thanks For Sharing

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    I think it''s perfectly natural to want to have a partner and a family... however we:

1. want to have our cake and eat it too, so we like a little dish on the side
    2. should never find our partner in a hoe-town, she's a ho that's it, not a partner
    3. should never send more money to sustain our fantasy than we can willingly part with (as for some guys the fantasy is all that sustains them)
    4. some single guys put up a brave front but deep down they want to start a family too... we committed guys would do well to remember this
    I don't know how I missed this post.

SOLID GOLD!!!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

If you're going there simply on a vacation basis you have no sound reason to develop a serious relationship that involves Western Union. Unless you plan on spending everyday of your vacation with her it is just not cost effective. Now if you really want to do this may I suggest a simple rule of thumb. Roughly calculate the amount you'd spend on pussy in a year's worth of mongering to that country. If you don't plan on almost exclusively visiting said country for a year then you should not even consider sending money regardless of how you feel about the chick. Take your annual estimate half it then divide by 12. This is the maximum monthly amount you should provide. Let's look at this caclulation;

4 trips of 8 days at $100 a day for sex = $3,200
    1/2 of that = $1,600
    divided by 12 = $133 per month

Understand this is not the full extent of your contribution. It is simply her monthly allowance. During your time on the ground there you'll probably spend another $800 or more on clothes and other maintenance. Add to that phone calls and the rare emergency and pretty soon you've exceeded your normal vacation cost. And, this assumes you have the discipline not to just start throwing money at what is now your "novia".

From a pure economic standpoint you're better off hoeing than trying to farm a commitment. By the way, no matter how much you send more than likely she will not be faithful. Understand you're dealing with an island girl who unless you're fucking her on a regular basis, as in living there, will be compelled to go out and find her some dick.

One last thought, if the object of your affection is a hoe worthy of your attention (if she's not in the top 10% why are you even interested in developing a relationship with her) she can make 10,000 pesos a week. Do you really want to compete with that type of earnings power?
    Last edited by The Sage; 08-01-2010 at 03:32 AM.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    If you're going there simply on a vacation basis you have no sound reason to develop a serious relationship that involves Western Union. Unless you plan on spending everyday of your vacation with her it is just not cost effective. Now if you really want to do this may I suggest a simple rule of thumb. Roughly calculate the amount you'd spend on pussy in a year's worth of mongering to that country. If you don't plan on almost exclusively visiting said country for a year then you should not even consider sending money regardless of how you feel about the chick. Take your annual estimate half it then divide by 12. This is the maximum monthly amount you should provide. Let's look at this caclulation;

4 trips of 8 days at $100 a day for sex = $3,200
    1/2 of that = $1,600
    divided by 12 = $133 per month

Understand this is not the full extent of your contribution. It is simply her monthly allowance. During your time on the ground there you'll probably spend another $800 or more on clothes and other maintenance. Add to that phone calls and the rare emergency and pretty soon you've exceeded your normal vacation cost. And, this assumes you have the discipline not to just start throwing money at what is now your "novia".

From a pure economic standpoint you're better off hoeing than trying to farm a commitment. By the way, no matter how much you send more than likely she will not be faithful. Understand you're dealing with an island girl who unless you're fucking her on a regular basis, as in living there, will be compelled to go out and find her some dick.

One last thought, if the object of your affection is a hoe worthy of your attention (if she's not in the top 10% why are you even interested in developing a relationship with her) she can make 10,000 pesos a week. Do you really want to compete with that type of earnings power?
    ...for those who don't want to do the math...just think of all the new Punani you're missing out on worrying about and paying for that Ho.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That was an awesome idea the Keyloggins software, I'll use it for sure.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to renatososua For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by renatososua View Post
    That was an awesome idea the Keyloggins software, I'll use it for sure.
    You guys are joking, right?

That software was designed to discover who's goofing off on the job and quickly found a market for Women trying to catch their husbands "cheating" by allowing them to crack email passwords, bank account particulars and CC billing information. Using this software for that purpose is an admission of total desperation which is an emotion most often attributed to Women. Scared Women.

What would you do if you busted into her Badoo account and found out that she had a whole network of guys with whom she may be intimate (or not)? You gonna yell and stomp and threaten to break it off and she's gonna cry and explain and make promises and after she brushes you off with some great sex you'll go away feeling like you accomplished something (which you didn't) and she'll go right back to whatever (or whomever) she was doing.

Sounds like a big waste of time to me.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

It's akin to sitting down the block from her house in your car trying to see who goes in and out of her house. If you bust her misbehaving or not it's a sure sign you don't trust this chick enough for a healthy relationship. You've crossed the line. Now it's time to make your exit.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

It's akin to sitting down the block from her house in your car trying to see who goes in and out of her house. If you bust her misbehaving or not it's a sure sign you don't trust this chick enough for a healthy relationship. You've crossed the line. Now it's time to make your exit.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. If you got trust issues like that, it's time to call it quits.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

True but some guys need proof before being able to take action.... not the same thing at all but if I have an employee that I want to sack, I am more at ease if I have a complete file on him/her..

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Best thing to do with a Western Union ONLINE account is lose your username and Password so you can't send any.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

My mentality is obviously different from y'all. I would put the program on her computer from the gitgo and then decide if I can trust her or not. If you see nothing to evidence that she is fucking around on you, then trust her and turn it off.

Guys keep saying that you can't trust her when you're 1000+ miles away but that misses the point. A women who is inclined to cheat on you will cheat on you whether you live in the same town or another country. Admittedly, if you expect a young hottie to wait for you to bang her for a couple days every 3-4 months or twice a year, you're not being realistic.

But if a gringo wants to take a chance and goes into it with eyes open, its his money, his life and maybe, just maybe, after all is said and done, Vale la pena!
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Actually I think some guys are just "wired" to give money. Granted most have no game, personality or skills. I have friend like that. His only trip recently and he over paid all the chicas. I tried to prevent that and his response was; "Dude, that's what I do. I give these bitches to much money" He is used to shelling out a hundred bucks plus on lap dances and tips in one night; getting no pussy. After the first couple of times i just let him give the chicas what he wanted.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Actually I think some guys are just "wired" to give money. Granted most have no game, personality or skills. I have friend like that. His only trip recently and he over paid all the chicas. I tried to prevent that and his response was; "Dude, that's what I do. I give these bitches to much money" He is used to shelling out a hundred bucks plus on lap dances and tips in one night; getting no pussy. After the first couple of times i just let him give the chicas what he wanted.
    You should have shot him for driving up prices

37. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Another thing I don't ever show myself available on Msn Messenger or Facebook it is like opening a can of worms.

Every Dominican is in the Hospital and every Colombian has been robbed I wish they would make something else up or tell truth.

I Try just to give them money before I leave[non pro] then not talk to them again until I purchase tickets to visit again. When they ask me why I tell them nothing new in my life, would just be boring conversation.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information