Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Thanks

Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    4) I tell everyone (Including/especially ex-pats and fellow mongers) I am leaving 7 days after the actual departure date ... I'm sure that my local phone number blows up a week after I leave ... with girls jockeying for long term (WU)positioning.

This is a great rule that will get you out of a lot of situations.
    I was born to play this game, slave2thehobby. My brother and I like to see how many chicas we can trick into thinking we are syrupy sweet muthafuckas, giving up that free choca without hesitation, thinkin they got a life-long ATM. I once had a girl waiting at WU for two days before she got a clue. You think she`d be madd but as soon as I returned the next trip all was forgiven and she was giving up that free choca once again lol. Silly Rabbit.
    HEADING DOWN APRIL 1st - 11th, PM if you'll be in TOWN

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    So I slipped up... First time in 10 yrs, This long time Novia, (NOT hitting it any more) asks for my info here, I give her my US cell #. Mistake #1
    I get couple missed calls. no messages, she probably cant even make intl calls , but the # registers here.
    I call her back (mistake #2) She misses me, and wants me to come back soon.. very soon ... ok whatever.
    I make mistake #3, I email her from my personal EMAIL, to the email she gave me like 2 trips ago , figuring its easier, than her making the calls. I figure, what can possibly go wrong., spam email ?
    couple days later
    BOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
    it BLOWS UP.
    " My brother is sick, no wait its my daughter... and my boyfriend wont help cause she did something with his laptop" ... bla bla .."You are my BEST FRIEND".....

So now I wait, and she is still pushing...
    "did you get my email ?, please...."
    not sure which direction I wanna take it, but it wont end up with any WU money ,thats for sure.
    any thoughts ?
    I thought I was immune to this amateur night stuff.
    send her 25$ a day before your trip. and dont tell her your coming,

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Well, people can say what they want, but the new guys here can benefit from the experience of old timers. I was a WU Novio for 4 months (total payments 12000 pesos), but that's because I didn't know any better. It was only after I learned from a local dominican friend in NYC, that I stopped. Back in the day, boards didn't chat about WU Novios, mostly because more guys were WU Novio's back then, then cared to admit. LMFAO...

I admit it, I was one, oh well...

Recently, 2 putas asked me, "Don't you want a Dominican girlfriend?" I told them "yes, but only for one night, lol..."

Live and learn.
    Real Talk I respect that. You arent the only one my brother.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Moshy2k,

You ask a good question. I hate these American bitches. And at that time, I had it with the way they acted. I was wide OPEN!

When I got off the plane I was in another world. It started with Brazil, but DR was closer. I figured, you spend money no matter what, but now I got a hot size cero Dominican mami, crazy fat ass, that does as I please with no complaints. Now, I will reveal how fucked up I am. I want a bitch to suck my dick, swallow, and enjoy it. When I want to fuck all day, I want her to comply. When I want to smash up the ass, I don't want any complaints about "being too sore, my legs dont go back that far, or I am tired." These NYC bitches stingy with the sex, but want to spend your money, and have as many men chase them to pay their bills, rent, kids, etc. Dominican women acted like women, while NYC bitches acted like men with that fucking nasty attitude. So, here I was getting what I wanted, 24-7. Shit, if all I had to do was take her to dinner and drinks, giver her some pesos when I am there, cool. Still cheaper then NYC bitches, and I fuck when I desire, and go get another girl too. When I got back to NYC, all she wanted was 3000 pesos a month for rent, supposedly, yeah right....lol.

So, I didn't see the problem until my boy schooled me. He is Domincan from WAShington Heights and he told me, "Bro, she is not your girlfriend, your like Wall Street to her, and any other man she got like you." I was like, what the fuck? You lying?

I made a phone call to a hotel owner who knew the girl (Palace John), and he told me if I didn't live in DR to watch the girl, don't "wife up" cause they play you. I had another buddy in Santiago who I emailed her pic to. He was a friend of a friend. I asked him to find out if she was still banging guys and in the streets. He confirmed it for me. That was the end.

I don't regret it. I learned that they lie like everyone else, including us as men. So, now just pay for play, and done. No WU, no phone numbers, no emails. Just balls on your chin when I am in town. Thats it.

Live and learn.
    Its crazy cuz I definetely feel exactly where you were coming from with the New York chicks bredren. Fendi this louie that and getting her to fuck is like breaking into the federal reserve. I`m glad you were able to wise up quick. and prevent other brothers from going down this same road.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    That is what I am doing now. I don't even want to repeat with a chica so I won't catch feelings. I have had a couple greY girls in the bed here but I don't want to be doing any wu thing. I went in wu to change money today and u would not believe the amount of chicas in line to pick up money there. These r the same chicas that ask me if I want to go back to the hotel with them
    I like to chill at the pizza spot and hunt for free choca leaving WU lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    There certainly are a lot of sick people in Sosua who need money.

Hey has anyone ever called these chicas bluff, by asking for the Doctors Name & phone # , and volunteer to pay the DOCTOR directly, IN FULL, even if its something EXPENSIVE like an operation. ???
    No problemo baby, I will call the doctor, dont worry about ANYTHNG I will pay it ALL.
    Miss Lucy Quinones actually asked my brother for money to pay her tuition for english school once. My brother said ``Give me the phone number and address to the school, and I will pay them directly``, She never asked about it again lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    Never met Naty but I've been cool with her sister for over a year now. Her sister (Yolanda) is real cool. Pretty as hell also. She works at the Orange store in Cabarete. Granted I've never really tried to push up on her, just an innocent flirt here and there but she seems like the faithful type. And she does have an American boyfriend.. Atleast I think he's American. I can almost gaurantee he's a WU and in return looks like he's bought her faithfulness Almost any chick out there can be had.

I wouldn't label her a punta in the lose terms we use on this board so I would believe you if you said her sister wasn't a tradional one either but I can definitely see them being taken care of by a WU. They seem like "kept" bitch if you know what I mean.

If you got some game and swag... you would be well served to put some work in with that crew. If you don't.... well than you would be this thread title to have a chance.
    I delt with Naty, now she married to some dominican dude. I delt with Yolanda on the low. My brother ran through the other sister Teresa, and says that Yolanda is making advances towards him on facebook. My homey from the west village has been dealing with the other sister Jasmin for a couple years now. SHe really got that fool hooked on some sucker for love shit. Truest definition of a WU novio if i ever saw one and the crazy part is, he knows it. I do a bid, come home, and this fool is still sending the bitch money lol. even asking to take down her photos off my facebook talking bout she wifey. I love him to death, but i`m like `really my dude, really? u cant be fucking serious, what kinda voodoo shit she got you on?``

I took this lovely pic on a trip down:
    lopezs.jpg

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Thats bugged out. I chose not to do the chase with Yolanda cause she's always indirectly hinting to having problems financially as if she expects me to come to the rescue and make a proposition. Not my style. For that reason I dont even try fuck with her on that level just keepin it mutual as friends. Now her best friend on other hand who also speaks great english seems a little more reserved I might put some work in on that one if I can subsidize the pussy with some cheap gifts lmao.

When r u headed back?

Quote Originally Posted by Bstokley View Post
    I delt with Naty, now she married to some dominican dude. I delt with Yolanda on the low. My brother ran through the other sister Teresa, and says that Yolanda is making advances towards him on facebook. My homey from the west village has been dealing with the other sister Jasmin for a couple years now. SHe really got that fool hooked on some sucker for love shit. Truest definition of a WU novio if i ever saw one and the crazy part is, he knows it. I do a bid, come home, and this fool is still sending the bitch money lol. even asking to take down her photos off my facebook talking bout she wifey. I love him to death, but i`m like `really my dude, really? u cant be fucking serious, what kinda voodoo shit she got you on?``

I took this lovely pic on a trip down:
    lopezs.jpg
    Last edited by blazaveli; 03-31-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazaveli View Post
    Thats bugged out. I chose not to do the chase with Yolanda cause she's always indirectly hinting to having problems financially as if she expects me to come to the rescue and make a proposition. Not my style. For that reason I dont even try fuck with her on that level just keepin it mutual as friends. Now her best friend on other hand who also speaks great english seems a little more reserved I might put some work in on that one if I can subsidize the pussy with some cheap gifts lmao.

When r u headed back?
    Yeah just the other day, Yolanda hit me up talkung bout shit is fucked up she need like 3000 her. Rent the CCbills babysitter money Blah Blah. Blah. I was like Yolanda "when in Rome do like the Romans" bitch started trippin talking bout "I am not a whore, I know her better than that, that's why she can't talk to me, because I'm disrespectfull bah blah. Then I said well then you better start going to church with Naty and pray to god the money falls from the sky lol. Yolanda and I have a lot of history good and bad. Which friend were you referring to though? I was suppose to go down this week but it looks like I will have to change the travel plans to may or june. When u headed down?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bstokley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Her best friend and I'll be back in a month. Looking towards beginning of May.

Yeah just the other day, Yolanda hit me up talkung bout shit is fucked up she need like 3000 her. Rent the CCbills babysitter money Blah Blah. Blah. I was like Yolanda "when in Rome do like the Romans" bitch started trippin talking bout "I am not a whore, I know her better than that, that's why she can't talk to me, because I'm disrespectfull bah blah. Then I said well then you better start going to church with Naty and pray to god the money falls from the sky lol. Yolanda and I have a lot of history good and bad. Which friend were you referring to though? I was suppose to go down this week but it looks like I will have to change the travel plans to may or june. When u headed down?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

I busted my WU Cherry from Oct '11 to Feb '12 with a Pattaya Lovely...Needless to say , I will NEVER do again,no matter what country I visit.. Even after reading Countless Stories on why or why not to....But "Love" took over...lol

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Woow, my friend (which is really me) got trapped in that, after reading this thread I....I mean he will never f@@k up like that again..Smh she was so beautiful and the bitch even cried when I left, got a couple phone calls next thing you know she needs to go see her sick sister, leading to Mr. WU to the rescue....Smfh.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rocklee24 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rocklee24 View Post
    Woow, my friend (which is really me) got trapped in that, after reading this thread I....I mean he will never f@@k up like that again..Smh she was so beautiful and the bitch even cried when I left, got a couple phone calls next thing you know she needs to go see her sick sister, leading to Mr. WU to the rescue....Smfh.
    A mistake that you learn from is elevated from "mistake" to "lesson".
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    Step one. Having a dumb gene

Step two. Meeting a woman smarter than you

Step three. Sharing real personal data about yourself and giving a fuck about her "real" personal data.(How does giving out real personal data add to the fantacy of taking a stiff one to Ms. Perky breast?)

Step four. A "Knock you out your socks incounter" (stress free fun)

I dont know all of the steps and it can be different with some people. I am going to skip to another step that is close to becoming Mr. WU.

Step ?. Making the offer to help or asked to help. (YOU ARE GOING TO LET ME HELP YOU AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!!!)(...oH! You should not have to live like this!)(Salva mi vida=Save my life!)

Step ?. Actually doing it.

What step are you on?

This is a very good topic.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    What gets me is, these guys see a certain chica in various reports and then wife up with her and send money to her and then go nuts when her picture pops up again.
    And how many times did i play mister nice guy and have to take pics down off my reports from thse love sic weak minded fuckers. didnt want to, but those in the know warned me of the repurcussions that could ensue my next trip. And here is just another reason I will never understand the mind set of these cats!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DO not fall pray to the bullshit. it doesn't matter where you meet them.

Like Dee said there are always TWO type of chicks.
    THESE CHICKS possess game like none other.
    I've fallen victim to it, so has Monger. I swore I was in full control. because i was in DR every month. but unless you live there and can see they chick whenever you want, your getting played.

TWO TYPES of CHICKS
    :

Short term hoe (consumer): Wants money upfront. Will show you a good time but is all about her paper. Usually will have a pimp, she will pass off as her cousin, brother, friend, or motochoncho *****. Will be quite hesitant to let you take pictures of any kind.

Long Term hoe (investor): Will repeatedly tell you she only wants you or your time. Has no desire for your money, IN FACT will even go as far as to pay some of your meals or items while you're together. Will bad mouth short term hoes, like its the worst thing in the world and will have a high sense of pride about herself. Might try to suggest fucking without a condom. Will try to learn as much about you in as little time as possible.
    Might play hard to get at first. Will make you feel guilty for fucking with Short term hoes or any other chicas. Will have the most elaborate sob stories to manipulate your sympathy. Will have a good excuse why she's unavailable at certain hours. (school, church, work, visiting relatives) In reality she with another one of her investments. Will get all your contact info, house number, cell number, email, facebook, hi5, but keeps her contacts limited.

I have feel victim to the INVESTOR, and i like to think my game is pretty advanced. But these chicks are in a league of their own. This chick went as far as to save every test she took in school and showed me note books filled with notes. Tricked me into paying for her english school for the next few months.
    Then she used not being able to communicate with me as often as she wanted to, as an excuse to get me to buy her a new phone and internet service in her house. Finally caught on to her bullshit, when i refused to send her 200$ one day, then told her I lost my job. lol. Thats when problems started to arise in the "relationship".

Then i borrowed a laptop from a friend went down with it and pretended like it was for her, because she had been bothering me about buying her a mini laptop for months.

I installed KEYLOGGING software on it and gave it to her. Then I took it back saying I needed to update some shit on it. The software saved all her passwords including screenshots to every fucking site she had been on. All the proof I needed. I was already sure but this confirmed all my suspicions.

I felt like a complete jackass. but you live and learn. Since then i've reached out to a lot of guys, and it seems many many many guys have been down the same path and will continue down the same path. THey are just to ashamed to admit that they are or once were a WESTERN UNION NOVIO and don't want to talk about it or are in denial.

Tell it like it is... now if some of thes dudes would just pay attention to the above, and I gurentee that most of what was written here, they will have already been involved with!! WAKE UP!!!!!!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does anyone know the names of these chicas??

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Venus and Serena Williams

You got a real happy hour with them???? I don't hear about that too much.

Do tell do tell!!!!!

Where the fuck you been man!!!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No real talk Shogun..... because I did, but a few yrs back, and now Im wondering if these two sisters or cousins are the chicas some cats been rapping about!!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And if they are who I think they are, I'll have to think hard about further pix! LOL

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information