Thread: Elvis Martinez... Last night

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Elvis Martinez... Last night

Sorry i couldnt inform anyone about it but i will post a few pics when i get back ... it was off the hook... I went with my friend Caribbean Joe and Soranji and Noami came with us... It was fun and Noami is great in bed hehe
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    I saw Elvis in that same venue last year I think. Or is this the venue we went to see Antony Santos???

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    same place we saw antony santos... I reserved a table right by the stage and was dancing the night away with naomi... my dancin has improved... i think im better then most dominicans now haha! C-mike will be proud of me!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    same place we saw antony santos... I reserved a table right by the stage and was dancing the night away with naomi... my dancin has improved... i think im better then most dominicans now haha! C-mike will be proud of me!
    I am always proud of you! Even more so now..

You did what you and eveybody should do.. go to the DR and enjoyed yourself without the BS that's been plaguing the board recently. I think we should all follow this example..

There will always be haters and backstabbers.. learn and move on.. but keep your eyes on the prize.. ie tight & juicy DR pussy!

Thread Information