Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chulo killed for pussy rights

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Re: Chulo killed for pussy rights

Quote Originally Posted by Wau!Papi View Post
    A Haitiana chica and her culo killed a German who was staying in Orchidee hotel a few months back. They tied him to a chair and stabbed him...
    Damn - next time I see a Haitiana carrying a knife around in her culo, I'll know to keep the hell away from her...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,134 Times in 2,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Damn - next time I see a Haitiana carrying a knife around in her culo, I'll know to keep the hell away from her...

Um, thanks....

Diet Coke all over my screen, cheers to anyone I hit with it....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

A Haitiana chica and her chulo killed a German who was staying in Orchidee hotel a few months back. They got him into a room (not in Orchidee), tied him to a chair and stabbed him over the course of a day in order to get his money and account passwords etc. This reliable info from the Mgr. of Orchidee. On election day a Gringo was killed for his Harley in Cabarete. I was almost killed in Club X for not agreeing right away to pay 1800 pesos for 3 tequilas and a coke, but I hear from the peanut gallery it was all my fault cause I didn't negotiate a settlement en passo, and that I would not have passed a NJ breathalizer test at the time of the attack.
    Like I said, minor incidents....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    What were you and Weyland doing going to Sosua?
    We drive over most nights to take our cut from the haitianas we are pimping. We are not proud of this but otherwise we only have our pensions to live off.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Like I said, minor incidents....
    Yeah; maybe if it was 10 Germans, or if it were you it would be a major incident.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wau!Papi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

A Haitiana chica and her chulo killed a German who was staying in Orchidee hotel a few months back. They got him into a room (not in Orchidee), tied him to a chair and stabbed him over the course of a day in order to get his money and account passwords etc. This reliable info from the Mgr. of Orchidee. On election day a Gringo was killed for his Harley in Cabarete. I was almost killed in Club X for not agreeing right away to pay 1800 pesos for 3 tequilas and a coke, but I hear from the peanut gallery it was all my fault cause I didn't negotiate a settlement en passo, and that I would not have passed a NJ breathalizer test at the time of the attack.
    Really????????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Really????????
    Yes. You prolly didn't hear cause Gringo deaths are minor incidents according to the wise Mr. Happy. There was a shooting-to-death in a Sosua disco last week. A couple of weeks ago a car rammed a motoconcho from behind in front of Scotiabank; his head flew clear across the street. They swept everyinging up except most of his liver (looked like a liver to me...) within half an hour.... minor incident in Sosua.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wau!Papi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes. You prolly didn't hear cause Gringo deaths are minor incidents according to the wise Mr. Happy. There was a shooting-to-death in a Sosua disco last week. A couple of weeks ago a car rammed a motoconcho from behind in front of Scotiabank; his head flew clear across the street. They swept everyinging up except most of his liver (looked like a liver to me...) within half an hour.... minor incident in Sosua.
    It's taking you longer than most, but you're learning.

BTW, when I say minor incidents, I am saying that, to the gov't and police here, things like that are minor incidents, and don't get a lot of attention, except for the folks that like to stand around and look. The govt. folks got better things to do.

It's not necessarily MY opinion.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

A Haitiana chica and her chulo killed a German who was staying in Orchidee hotel a few months back. They got him into a room (not in Orchidee), tied him to a chair and stabbed him over the course of a day in order to get his money and account passwords etc. This reliable info from the Mgr. of Orchidee.
    I'm calling bullshit now....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm calling bullshit now....
    Nope. She's a real good looking girl too. They were caught in Santiago trying to use the victim's credit cards at an ATM machine.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nope. She's a real good looking girl too. They were caught in Santiago trying to use the victim's credit cards at an ATM machine.
    so.... how did this minor incident end for the German guy?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

so.... how did this minor incident end for the German guy?
    I'm not sure if he's still dead or not...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm not sure if he's still dead or not...
    So it's just another unreported minor incident? What about peoples heads falling off in concho accidents? Is this true too?

Is there any hope for a degenerate late 40's white male in Sosua or should I just start going somewhere else now?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So it's just another unreported minor incident? What about peoples heads falling off in concho accidents? Is this true too?

Is there any hope for a degenerate late 40's white male in Sosua or should I just start going somewhere else now?

Of course there's hope for you!!

I don't know about the concho driver, but the murdered German got written up in most of the local papers.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Of course there's hope for you!!

I don't know about the concho driver, but the murdered German got written up in most of the local papers.
    Unlike the Sosua 'shooting to death' disco incident and the election day Cabarete Harley gringo murder/robbery. No word on the street either.

Not saying they didn't happen but mmmm??????!!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So what are you saying? I still need to go and continue to do all the degenerate things I do and feel safe?

OR

"Don't worry Roy, if they stab you to death and your head rolls across the highway, they'll report it in the local paper"?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

With most of these incidents involving a Tourist, there is a THRESHOLD that was passed. Without trying to sound like a Crime expert let me just explain a little.
    EVERYONE has a price. In the DR that price is just a lot lower.
    Here in the US for example, must muggings and robberies involve someone who is KNOWN to have an amount of CASH or valuabes on them.
    That person becomes a statistic, when the opportunity arises for a criminal who thinks he can get away with it. Granted we all hear about the crack head who holds someone up for $20, but those cases are more rare.
    Normally, the criminal targets someone with money.

Now switch over to the DR.
    As soon as we step off the plane, we are targets,. (checkl out that other thread about ciminal gangs who are specifically targeting passengers leaving the SDQ airport)
    Now, from the airport we go to the Hotel, where we store our valuables in a SAFE... Now we are LESS of a target, but still a target.
    So the criminals are constantly sniffing for that PERFECT target, who either is CARRYING something of value, or has access to valuables.
    If words were to get out that you have an ATM card on you, and $10K in your checking account, like lets say you open your BIG mouth at some Bar within earshot.. or almost as bad, u have a specific PATTERN of when and for HOW much you hit a specific ATM machine.
    You are now a PRIME TARGET.. 10K is like 100K to us here in the USA. Tigres will KILL you for a whole lot less than that.

In LaCapital,(true story ) a Tigre told another tigre in front of my NYPD bud, " I will kill him for $10, the other says, I will kill him for $5. My Ny cop friend spins around and says to both of them, " I will kill both of you, for free & walk away" ( all in spanish, perhaps they were testing to see what was understood) .. Our driver already had his pistola drawn and 7 of us surrounded them. We never saw them again. Our mistake, We were dressed like NY guys, and wearing Jewelry, Talking Loud, so we looked like soft targets. too much flash. Locals get Jealous , real fast.

Now if you are only known to carry say 1500-2K Pesos or so for drinks etc, and NO other valuables, and keep you mouth SHUT about any assets you may or may not have, you have a better chance of blending IN, and the Criminals attentions hopefully will NOT be focused on you for the duration of your stay.
    Oh you may still get your pockets picked, etc. But at least the chances of being HUNTED down and killed will be greatly reduced.
    Im no detective, but this is my oversimplified view of it, having grown up in a City environment.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    ... having grown up in a City environment.
    I am disappointed. I always imagined you as having grown up in the mountains of Transylvania, fighting off Ceaucescu's goons with one hand and vampires with the other.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I am disappointed. I always imagined you as having grown up in the mountains of Transylvania, fighting off Ceaucescu's goons with one hand and vampires with the other.
    Only until I was 9 years old, Then I moved to the BRONX, NYC.
    Stop trying to make me into a Liar. I am as honest as a Pre owned Car salesman.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Now if you are only known to carry say 1500-2K Pesos or so for drinks etc, and NO other valuables, and keep you mouth SHUT .....Oh you may still get your pockets picked, etc.
    I wear some of the rattiest shit during the day. I actually have 4 pair of shorts - 2 of one pair, and 2 of another pair - so it looks like I practically wear the same clothes every day. I beg the chicas to buy me beer because I'm out of money, and have the "street concierge's" find me cigarettes when they are looking for one for themselves. I tell all the chicas that I only go with them during the day because I can only pay 500 pesos and don't want to mess up their night-time high dollar business.

Do you think that I might be a target?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information