Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Classicos Taking Advantage of the Gringos???

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Re: Classicos Taking Advantage of the Gringos???

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    I realize the comparisons are accurate, but this is not Astoria, it is the D.R. where I buy cases of grande Bohemia for 900 pesos. I'm not blasting anyone on spending money... but the justification SHOULD NOT BE what the SAME SHIT COSTS IN THE U.S.
    Absolutely, and i apologize if you thought my post was justifying $5 beers in Classico as that certainly wasn't my intent. You know me better than that, Roy. (what does kitty litter go for down there anyway)

That being said, Classico may very well feel very little backlash on this issue cuz the simple fact is if someone's gonna spend several hundred dollars on a ticket and several hundred more on a room for a week and several hundred more for a week's worth of chicas, he's probably not gonna let a $1 difference in beer price dictate if he goes to Classico or not .. and the owner probably knows this just like you and i do.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Absolutely, and i apologize if you thought my post was justifying $5 beers in Classico as that certainly wasn't my intent. You know me better than that, Roy. (what does kitty litter go for down there anyway)
    Kitty litter is available at the Super Mercado on the main road. There is a pet section in the back left. They have nice leashes as well. Basic litter, unused is about 1 1/2 times the U.S. price. I believe it would be possible to sell some of my litter I've had in the past (with corresponding video) for a considerable sum more. But that's another business venture all together.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    That being said, Classico may very well feel very little backlash on this issue cuz the simple fact is if someone's gonna spend several hundred dollars on a ticket and several hundred more on a room for a week and several hundred more for a week's worth of chicas, he's probably not gonna let a $1 difference in beer price dictate if he goes to Classico or not .. and the owner probably knows this just like you and i do.
    It's no different than the chica that fucks her chulo and gives him money, then she stops by in the daytime when her gringo buddy is in town, fucks him for the occasional 500 pesos for the salon, and then goes out to Pedro Clisante and demands 3000 pesos during prime time.
    Colombianas are God's way of apologizing for Dominicanas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Starting Weds. July 21, I'll be accepting free drinks from the general public in Sosua. How does this work, you may ask??? Easy, if you see me in the bar, buy me a drink! Problem solved!

And thank you very much.........muchachos!!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information