Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chica #13, Mia “Mona Lisa”

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Re: Chica #13, Mia “Mona Lisa”

Her toto smells like The Gowanus Canal on a humid day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gowanusmap2.PNG

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post

What a turnoff. Hopefully she got the snap back in her little thing. She is cute.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post

wow the gowanus can be pretty stank on a humid day. somoene is need of a good douching.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

www.taxidominicano.com They are also friends with the woner of mona lisa and some of the other casas. They do mostly airport pickups etc, but want to start doing "night life tours" day trips from SD to Boca and vice versa etc. Good guys and they won't accept a commission if driving clients that are paying hourly rate etc.

The one exception is Remington Palace as they pay taxi drivers 700 pesos and do not charge the clients extra. In cases such as that, they have been known to give half the commission back to the clients etc. Good deal for both!

I currently live right in front of Mona Lisa and have yet to have even a beer there since they reopened. . . .maybe later today when I am finished working. . . . .lol. .. .

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    Now "THAT'S" what I call cab service!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    www.taxidominicano.com They are also friends with the woner of mona lisa and some of the other casas. They do mostly airport pickups etc, but want to start doing "night life tours" day trips from SD to Boca and vice versa etc. Good guys and they won't accept a commission if driving clients that are paying hourly rate etc.

The one exception is Remington Palace as they pay taxi drivers 700 pesos and do not charge the clients extra. In cases such as that, they have been known to give half the commission back to the clients etc. Good deal for both!

I currently live right in front of Mona Lisa and have yet to have even a beer there since they reopened. . . .maybe later today when I am finished working. . . . .lol. .. .
    Hope you can show me in a few weeks

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

Thanks

What were your dates again? lol. . . I will be in town from aug 26th till about 12th of september. Then I stay in the states for about 2 weeks before heading back. I can definitely show ya around. From the main spots to the off the beaten path stuff. Obviously the off the beaten path stuff is more hit and miss. . . .but if you are in the mood for more adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Hope you can show me in a few weeks

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Partyr,
    Maybe we can go together and have a beer some afternoon. I'm surprised I have not stopped by yet either, since I know Fabia so well.
    I'm betting she may have special rates for us "locals"...

Thanks

I was just there. Cheeno was out front snapping pics of the hotel. . . . .fabia and grisell were asking what was up. . . .I was like. . . .CHHHEEEEENNNNOOOO. . . . . .he checked out the rooms and was thinking about a quicky before heading to the airport, but decided to get going early.

BTW. . . Mona Lisa now has free wifi at the bar. . . .I installed it yesterday. so now I can "work" surrounded by cute chicas. . . . . .

I am down for a beer pretty much any time. I live across the street. let me know when. . . .then maybe I will show ya jota's on nunez. . . .wednesday night is supposedly strip tease. . . .so I will be going there wednesday this week;-)

Mona Lisa will be changing names and will have a website very soon. fabia was down with ISOC discounts as well. . . . . The rooms are nice and new at great prices and hot chicas just downstairs. . . . . .great combo. . . .

I'll try and snap a few pics this week and post online to show what is available in the capital. . . . .

Also Mrhappy. . . .my novia bailed out of going to atlanta for 3 months last night at 3 am. . . .she was worried about the heightened security so she will be in town for the foreseeable future. . ..we'll have to do dinner some night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information