Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you know how to dance it is a plus!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

If you know how to dance it is a plus!!!!!!!!

It helps alot if you know how to dance, the chicas will dig you even more and maybe you wont have to pay as much or pay nada at all. Im an experienced dancer when the chicas dance with me they are surprised of how I know how to dance to merengue, bachata, and salsa but when they hear me speak some spanish they realize that Im not a regular moreno gringo,Im a moreno Panamanian. I know that some of us here where not born to tumba but if you where born with it then you should have no problem .

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    well, i fake my way through dancing the merengue. I just follow whatever the chica is doing. I can 2-step to anything. Them songs tire the hell out of me, though.

Thanks
    Dancing merengue tipico will tire you fast especially if you are not in shape it will give you a good workout.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    don't know any of them but I'm a fast study.... You get me to the disco and I'll burn it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Mi signo no es el bachatero para nada 8)

Se dicen que yo baile mejor que los Dominicanos

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 324 Posts

yes

yes I found that it does help plus it is more enjoyable for the girls.
    www.chicahunters.com
    I'm Coolhand you bitches!!

The International Playboy.

Thanks

Re: yes

Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand
    yes I found that it does help plus it is more enjoyable for the girls.
    Nice avatar

Thanks
    most chicas adore us gringos who take the pain and try to dance their rhythms. and many like it 'pegado', close contact. i remember that morena who asked me: 'i know you carry a gun, but whats the other hard thing there?'.......

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    i can dance to all of the above... but bachata is my favorite for sure... lo mismo C-Miguel
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    You can add Salsa to the list. A lot of chicas don't know how to really salsa, but there are many songs that they like. I've had a few that were really suprised that I danced with them to whatever was playing at Classicos. Obviously, if you can move on the dance floor women think you can move good in bed as well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    You can add Salsa to the list. A lot of chicas don't know how to really salsa, but there are many songs that they like. I've had a few that were really suprised that I danced with them to whatever was playing at Classicos. Obviously, if you can move on the dance floor women think you can move good in bed as well.
    I wanted to add Salsa but the chicas in el campo dont know how to dance it I tired dancing with them but they cant keep up with me the thing about salsa is it is always better if the women is a better dancer then the man because she makes you look good and it is hard for the man to make the women look good dancing Salsa. And you are right about moving on the dance floor chew_low that gives them the impression you will blow out there back and thats what they want .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo
    I wanted to add Salsa but the chicas in el campo dont know how to dance it I tired dancing with them but they cant keep up with me the thing about salsa is it is always better if the women is a better dancer then the man because she makes you look good and it is hard for the man to make the women look good dancing Salsa. And you are right about moving on the dance floor chew_low that gives them the impression you will blow out there back and thats what they want .
    Huh? Ronaldo, myabe I didn't understand you correctly but I respectfully disagree... I have always been taught that the man should lead in dancing.. carefully guiding the woman through the steps and making her look good... goes for salsa as well.... you decide and the woman follows..

You're right about them not dancing salsa beyond the basics though.. but a little practice and good guidance can go a long way... and they will love you as a dance instructor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike
    Huh? Ronaldo, myabe I didn't understand you correctly but I respectfully disagree... I have always been taught that the man should lead in dancing.. carefully guiding the woman through the steps and making her look good... goes for salsa as well.... you decide and the woman follows..

You're right about them not dancing salsa beyond the basics though.. but a little practice and good guidance can go a long way... and they will love you as a dance instructor
    You are right C-mike the man is always supposed to lead in Salsa what I wanted to say is they dont have the fancy foot work down and you cant teach some that over night.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike

You are right C-mike the man is always supposed to lead in Salsa what I wanted to say is they dont have the fancy foot work down and you cant teach some that over night.
    That's true.. but it's fun to give it a try... 8)

Btw.. nice avatar :P

Thanks
    Btw.. nice avatar :P[/quote]
    Thanks , you should see the body she has :shock: it is ridiculous, I love my latin ladies .

Thanks
    Btw.. nice avatar :P
    Thanks , you should see the body she has :shock: it is ridiculous, I love my latin ladies .[/quote]

That you in the pic?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    This is so true Ronaldo. Even though the man is leading, it looks better if she knows some steps......

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Re: If you know how to dance it is a plus!!!!!!!!

It helps alot if you know how to dance, the chicas will dig you even more and maybe you wont have to pay as much or pay nada at all. Im an experienced dancer when the chicas dance with me they are surprised of how I know how to dance to merengue, bachata, and salsa but when they hear me speak some spanish they realize that Im not a regular moreno gringo,Im a moreno Panamanian. I know that some of us here where not born to tumba but if you where born with it then you should have no problem .
    Absolutely agree!!

Thanks

Re: If you know how to dance it is a plus!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Absolutely agree!!
    If these girls see that you know how to dance they love that and that tells them you know a little bit about there culture. In NYC I have gone to clubs many of times and got hooked up with Latinas just because of the way I danced and looked of course and being that my family comes from Panama is a plus being Hispanic already .

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    I've had chicas in the DR stop me in the clubs and compliment me on my dancing. They had that "fuck me now!" look on their faces. It really does make a difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information